- Crafting drops in Ryndor and Vornstaag permanently increased by up to 140%.
- Legendary craft drop chance in Ryndor and Vornstaag increase with difficulty.
*New Shadow Bolt Scrolls in Bazzar. Deals 1000 damage in Quest battles.
- New Lesser Shadow Bolt Scrolls as Quest Boss drops in Vornstaag. Deals 90 damage in Quest battles.
- Infernal Knight’s armor drop rate increased.
- Bloodmane’s Beastman: Infernal Knight’s Armet
- Stalking Hellhound: Infernal Knight’s Cuirass
- Demon Ambusher: Infernal Knight’s Vambraces
- Infernal Ambusher: Infernal Knight’s Cuisses
- Demon Knight: Infernal Knight’s Schynbalds
- New recipe for Infernal Champion’s armor.
- Animated flames have been removed from the PvP page background.
+ Ryndor / Vornstaag Three Day Event
- Ends Monday, August 20 at 12:00 PM PST.
- 50% increase in random encounters.
- 3x drops from all Ryndor and Vornstaag encounters.
- Tyranthius’ Ashes guaranteed to drop on NM Lord Tyranthius.
- Greater Shadow Bolt scrolls are rare drops in Vornstaag encounters. Deals 1500 damage in Quest battles.
+ Bug Fixes
- Vornstaag Graveyard quest, “Don’t Look Down” should now be fixed for all players.
- Bellarius and Rhalmarius should now correctly be labeled as Dragon with items that work under the new proc system.
- Images for Duel tickets should now appear when tickets are looted.
- Missing images in Quest help should now appear.
- Placement and scaling of Salamander Hide Gloves corrected.
+ Known Issues
- There are periods of lag that affect gameplay. We are actively working on fixes in several areas to resolve this.
- Due to an in-process work of changing over the ‘proc’ system, Perception bonuses on Generals are not working. We are working to correct this.
- Achievement Points for prior completion of Scrolls of Dahrizon have not yet been awarded.
- Some Colosseum teams will have missing members due to our archiving process. In these cases, the * Power displayed on the client will be less than calculated on the server.
- PvP Bonus of Multiplied Power is currently not working.
- Mad Marcia’s bonus damage is not increasing with specified items.
- If you use Stamina, Energy, or Honor exactly when the timer reaches 0:00, the client records the 1 point increase, but not the usage. This puts the client out of sync with the server. So, players are not losing their Stamina, Energy, and Honor, the use is just not being deducted. We should have a fix for this soon.