Patch Notes: August 17, 2012

14 posts

Flag Post

+ Features

• Crafting drops in Ryndor and Vornstaag permanently increased by up to 140%.
  • Legendary craft drop chance in Ryndor and Vornstaag increase with difficulty.
    *New Shadow Bolt Scrolls in Bazzar. Deals 1000 damage in Quest battles.
  • New Lesser Shadow Bolt Scrolls as Quest Boss drops in Vornstaag. Deals 90 damage in Quest battles.
  • Infernal Knight’s armor drop rate increased.
    - Bloodmane’s Beastman: Infernal Knight’s Armet
    - Stalking Hellhound: Infernal Knight’s Cuirass
    - Demon Ambusher: Infernal Knight’s Vambraces
    - Infernal Ambusher: Infernal Knight’s Cuisses
    - Demon Knight: Infernal Knight’s Schynbalds
  • New recipe for Infernal Champion’s armor.
  • Animated flames have been removed from the PvP page background.

+ Ryndor / Vornstaag Three Day Event

• Ends Monday, August 20 at 12:00 PM PST.
  • 50% increase in random encounters.
  • 3x drops from all Ryndor and Vornstaag encounters.
  • Tyranthius’ Ashes guaranteed to drop on NM Lord Tyranthius.
  • Greater Shadow Bolt scrolls are rare drops in Vornstaag encounters. Deals 1500 damage in Quest battles.

+ Bug Fixes

• Vornstaag Graveyard quest, “Don’t Look Down” should now be fixed for all players.
  • Bellarius and Rhalmarius should now correctly be labeled as Dragon with items that work under the new proc system.
  • Images for Duel tickets should now appear when tickets are looted.
  • Missing images in Quest help should now appear.
  • Placement and scaling of Salamander Hide Gloves corrected.

+ Known Issues

• There are periods of lag that affect gameplay. We are actively working on fixes in several areas to resolve this.
  • Due to an in-process work of changing over the ‘proc’ system, Perception bonuses on Generals are not working. We are working to correct this.
  • Achievement Points for prior completion of Scrolls of Dahrizon have not yet been awarded.
  • Some Colosseum teams will have missing members due to our archiving process. In these cases, the * Power displayed on the client will be less than calculated on the server.
  • PvP Bonus of Multiplied Power is currently not working.
  • Mad Marcia’s bonus damage is not increasing with specified items.
  • If you use Stamina, Energy, or Honor exactly when the timer reaches 0:00, the client records the 1 point increase, but not the usage. This puts the client out of sync with the server. So, players are not losing their Stamina, Energy, and Honor, the use is just not being deducted. We should have a fix for this soon.

Flag Post

wow! thanks for the patch 10 days earlier!
note: (at the time of this post, this thread’s title was Patch Notes: August 27, 2012- today is august 17th)

Flag Post

Does this mean that the 3 day event ends on the 30th? :D

Flag Post

Corrected title to August 17. Thank you.

Flag Post

To get the ashes, how much damage do you need to do? FS/OS?

Flag Post

Never mind. I’m guessing to mean the QUEST version of Lord Tyr, not the raid versions as some players have told me.

Flag Post

This is great, Im a few fights away from Tyranthius fight on NM and at least I can look forward to not being angry the ashes dont drop. I hope.

Flag Post

HUrray! lets all try for crafting shild of ryndor!

Flag Post

is there any way to increase quests boss drops overall? im trying to get marchIII so i can get a trinket so i can craft SoR2, and i still dont have it after 3 redo’s on nightmare.

Flag Post
Originally posted by samarkand66:

is there any way to increase quests boss drops overall? im trying to get marchIII so i can get a trinket so i can craft SoR2, and i still dont have it after 3 redo’s on nightmare.

so? I remember farming stuff for misako essence, SoR, MR essence and If I had each piece on my 3rd NM run I would be sooooo lucky ;) keep trying, I got last piece for misako essence after 8th NM run and ~40 runs on different difficulties (mostly L)

btw THANK YOU for removing those PvP flames :-* :D

Flag Post

are the lesser shadowbolt scrolls actually useful? cause they’re useless to me

Flag Post

yes they are. you can’t take damage when you use them

Flag Post

they stack, so if you have 10 you can do 900 damage to a quest boss without taking a single hit. the only other free scroll is unique and does 40 damage. 40 damage vs. 90*number of scrolls.

Flag Post

oh, cool!