Room 8

5 posts

Flag Post

HumanGirl and room 8 members have purposely made the bot to be leeching, not allow us to glyph farm and I want this stupid bot down god damn it!

Flag Post

Try to understand things before making base assumptions please. This bot is meant as a means to share raids between various rooms. It does NOT leech from other rooms and only distribute to room 8.

Moreover, this bot is incapable of collecting and sharing private, or whispered raids. As long as the raid is whispered or shared through other means besides the public chat, it will not be shared publically through the bot.

Your private NM DL is not going to be picked up as long as it’s whispered. If you’re part of a raid pool, your raids are safe from the bot unless someone leaks them. No one in room 8 is trying to ‘steal’ raids for ourselves I assure you. We’ve been through that before and the last thing we want is to put other people through the same thing.

The bot has a feature which displays the name of the user who posted the raid as well. This way you will be able to know who leaked your raids and can then take appropriate action.

I’d suggest you talk to HumanGirl and others involved in the creation of this bot so you can get things straight. We aren’t trying to steal your raids, we’re simply creating a more efficient way to share and distribute raids among everyone.

I hope this at least puts things into perspective a little bit. I’ll ask HG to come here and explain further because she would know more than me.

Flag Post

also, hulksm, if oyu are having a problem, just mute it

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

HumanGirl and room 8 members have purposely made the bot to be leeching, not allow us to glyph farm and I want this stupid bot down god damn it!

Looks like you bought too much of room 1’s bullshit. You should move back to room 2.

Flag Post

For all the ppl thinking the same as this hulk guy 1 tip: listen less to xjs etc and try to find out more yourself. Really alot of the complaines get created by the fact that ppl are misinformed about this.