- For one week only, Random Encounters in Faedark Valley will drop 3x the normal amount of craft drops.
Return to Faedark Valley
- We updated Faedark Valley quest art and boss art with this update.
- Pouch Upgrade 2 can correctly drop from Zone 2 bosses again.
- High Priest Maclis now correctly receives benefit from Priestess of Epiphany.
- Jack’s Revenge (Normal) no longer incorrectly drops Mummy Pharaoh’s Khopesh.
- Medea now correctly states that she boosts Player’s Attack and Defense.
- The most recent Immortal’s name will no longer be cut off.
- Fixed Zone Requirement popup to display the correct unlock message.
- Wyrm-Slayer’s III now displays the correct power boost vs dragons. This was only a display issue.
- Fixed Claudia, Yellow & Green Warrior Troop issue of not providing the correct amount of Raid Damage.
- Players who were missing AP from the recent Achievement fix should now correctly have that missing AP.
- Sorting options for the Legion page will now be remembered when you visit other parts of the game.
- Commanders and equipment currently do not count toward Legion Power or Damage.
- Infernal Champion’s set produces 0 damage vs non-Ryndor raids when used with a legion commander.
- If you have ever purchased a Starter Pack 1, you cannot obtain future packs even when items are changed.
- Rare issue with Random Encounters or Quest Boss fight resulting in a defeat while results show 0 damage for both player and opponent.