Suggesgons On the Game (actually turned into an idea box so post away) page 4

141 posts

Flag Post

I’d like a kind of building browser that tells me the level of all buildings and gives me an upgrade button. right now, I have to click all my buildings, in order to see the level (especially annoying with beds…).

Flag Post

I would like a part of the game where it is actually like the other the last stands with the barricades

Flag Post
Originally posted by Willie11111:

I would like a part of the game where it is actually like the other the last stands with the barricades

Part of the game to allow you to hide behind walls and shoot zombies, yeah we can already do that.

Flag Post

Add a way to drop people from the compound list that you are friendly with. that way when they stop playing it frees up room for other players at your level

Flag Post

Hi,
firstly it would be awesome if you could put achievements in the game! and also maybe have more things to build because once you get to around level 12 theres nothing more to build _. and also yeah build more classes and don’t make us waste feul to trade, thats quite pointless. And finally put more acheivements in it because im level 10 and iv done more than half of the achievements :/ Thanks.

Flag Post

a nice idea would be if a survivor missed and a zombie is beside it or behind it that bullet that missed the intended target may be hit by the stray bullet.

Flag Post

A nice addition would be a reset button, like if your compound goes to hell and you don’t want to dig yourself out of it you would be able to restart.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamnNation:

A nice addition would be a reset button, like if your compound goes to hell and you don’t want to dig yourself out of it you would be able to restart.

This isn’t one of the games that requires you to restart if you screw up somewhere. Unlike other defense MMO of this sort, you can actually get resources easily through scavenge missions to recover.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Amrick6:

Hi,
firstly it would be awesome if you could put achievements in the game! and also maybe have more things to build because once you get to around level 12 theres nothing more to build _. and also yeah build more classes and don’t make us waste feul to trade, thats quite pointless. And finally put more acheivements in it because im level 10 and iv done more than half of the achievements :/ Thanks.

there are achievements,theres plenty to build and upgrade, no need for more classes, fuel is needed because the devs need money, there are way more than 100 achievements as you complete achievements more are unlocked

Flag Post

I am not sure if people will Like this idea or not,
But how about region experience?
According to my idea, we will get region experience for doing activities in a region like scavenging, killing zombies, etc. It will raise our score and when the region exp bar is full we will unlock a story element, or some other stuff.

Flag Post

*Suggestions On The Game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superdupercat:

*Suggestions On The Game

I dub thee grammer nazi.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zombiekilla2:
Originally posted by Amrick6:

Hi,

there are achievements,theres plenty to build and upgrade, no need for more classes, fuel is needed because the devs need money, there are way more than 100 achievements as you complete achievements more are unlocked

Yeah i suppose but maybe just more things than just fighting scavenging healing recon and engineer. Maybe there could be a update for a few more and also there isnt loads to b uild theres a few things but theyre isnt loads and maybe a few more depots because i run low on too many supplies

Flag Post

I think some sort of auction house would be neat. That type of thing has been arguably the most interesting part of many multiplayer games I’ve played.

Flag Post

In the compound list would like to see another column showing if they have contruction to be assisted with so you dont have to go into everyone your friendly with to check.
Once in a friendly compound it should take the updating bar off of things you have allready assisted with so you dont click em again.
Would be nice to have a simulated zombie attack/raid button, which gives you no xp etc, so you can find week points in your defenses. Hate it when my people die because i cant see a gap at a corner b/c of the isometric view.

Flag Post

When the speed up cost is zero because its under 5 mins, the recycle now should be zero so you don’t have to get out then reselect it and speed it up.

Flag Post

Perhaps a form of multiplayer besides raiding? I was thinking, we unlock parts of the city as we level up. Perhaps one unlocked area of the city would serve as multiplayer. Each room/building could accomodate 2 or more players. Then, this could be either a co-operative effort against a stronger horde, or a competition to get the most resources. This would allow a competetive aspect on the MMO without having to attack anyone’s home base, and a way to play co-operatively. I know this idea would likely not be that easy to implement, but I hope it’s worth consideration.

Flag Post

’s:Perhaps a form of multiplayer besides raiding? I was thinking, we unlock parts of the city as we level up.’s: I was thinking the stadium

Flag Post

Sorry I haven’t read the thread. Here is a dump of the top of my head:

1. Guitars could be used with amps to provide a way to attract zombie hordes.
2. Zombies should appear ALL the time, mostly one by one, but also in groups. Player should maintain a defence at all times (while online)
3. The resource useage makes no sence at all, it is unbalanced. Collectors lvl.4(I think) needs 3200 resources.. WAY more than we will ever get in return.
4. Why is there no need for glue?
5. Food+Water storage calculations (days stored) are just wrong.
6. The in-game fuel buy-in microshop is WAY to expensive. If I bought what I needed to play, I would have spend more than 5 highprofile “real” games!
7. I have never felt more alone in a multiplayer/raiding game. Why? Raiding is not worth it/not funny (to easy for attacker or defender), trading is extremely unnecesarily expensive. Coop not existing, except the “helping out” click.
8. It is stupid that the roads have resources we cannot recycle/chainfences even with barbed wire, and big concrete roadblocks also to no use.
9. Floodlights should update with more light
10. The generator produces electricy from fuel, but I MAKE electricity with the windmill. Why not use that to speed up shit?
11. Updates to the batmobile. cheaper returns.
12. Unlocking the map in bits is sort of rediculus. I wouldn’t waltz into a lvl 20 factory being a lvl 2 (well, I would, but thats besides the point). My point is, just unlock the entire map, it makes no difference, and its a waste of development.
13. FPS, free-floating cameras. perspective cameras.. why only the two fixed positions? Should be easy when all is allready in 3D I assume.
14. Nails and screws can effectively be used for the same things. Makes little difference.
15. MUCH more animations are needed. They don’t shit, eat, sleep, play or whatever. They just waltz around like complete ZOMBIES. I would like to see a player being surprised by a wandering Zed while taking a dump…

Flag Post

1: Suicidal
2:No, Just NO
3:Agreed
4:No
5:No they aren’t, L2Math
6:Pay up or Shut up and leave it
7:Yeah, Raiding is too easy
8:Maybe
9:Yeah
10:Because it’s being taxed by the things you built as is
11:They already have it on other areas, they’ll add it
12:It’s to keep you from commit suicide.
13:FPS, NO free Floating maybe, Perspective, F*** NO. This isn’t GAYLO or CoDpiece.
14:True
15:Yeah, it’s a beta.

Flag Post

Not to turn this into another FPS, but, the I think the classes should have a skill they unlock when they hit a certain lvl.
-Maybe…
Medics can revive incapacitated survivors and bring them back at minimal health.
Recons can reveal all the zombies currently on the map. Scavengers can “rush” when being mobbed or the timer is nearly up. Fighters can do increased damage and move speed is increased slightly when low on health.
Engineers can reduce building upgrade costs and upgrade/build time by helping with the construction.(I know it’s been suggested a million times but what else can they do?)

Well, what do you think?

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is an Overall bug, if it’s just my imagination or if it is supposed to happen this way: a Scavenger can search a spot faster, but a RECON can take out more stuff than a Scavenger, even if it’s at a slower pace… Is is just ME, or does it seems that something is messed up in the coding? I tried it once: two fighters and a Recon, and the Recon took more scrap/materials than two fighters and TWO scavengers on a similar type of building… .?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alterburner:

I don’t know if this is an Overall bug, if it’s just my imagination or if it is supposed to happen this way: a Scavenger can search a spot faster, but a RECON can take out more stuff than a Scavenger, even if it’s at a slower pace… Is is just ME, or does it seems that something is messed up in the coding? I tried it once: two fighters and a Recon, and the Recon took more scrap/materials than two fighters and TWO scavengers on a similar type of building… .?

That’s just luck and a bit of randomness.

Flag Post

is it just me or is it always night time. I’ve been playing for a week and there’s been 1 hour of “day light”. I spoke iwth my friend that got me playign this and he mentioned that its more often night time then day time, but he also mentioned that at the same time I am stuck in dark and almost impossible to see anything he’s got day light. I’ll be honest if its going to be Dark all the time and we get only a bit of day light I’ll jsut stop playing cause it is starting to hurt my eyes straining to see anything(especially Zombies) Now, before you say I dont play enough I play for about 5 hours an evening trying to get exp to raise my level and what not. So in a 5 hour block of playing its never day light.

As a suggestion, perhaps add a Clock that we can build(mind you I’m not that high of a rank(I think 6th almost 7th at the time of this post)so not sure if later there is a clock) so we can keep track of the time so that those of us that have done everything we can on our system(raise gama filter and what not) so we can atleast play the game and enjoy the other wise interesting and addicting strategy game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Korroth:

is it just me or is it always night time. I’ve been playing for a week and there’s been 1 hour of “day light”. I spoke iwth my friend that got me playign this and he mentioned that its more often night time then day time, but he also mentioned that at the same time I am stuck in dark and almost impossible to see anything he’s got day light. I’ll be honest if its going to be Dark all the time and we get only a bit of day light I’ll jsut stop playing cause it is starting to hurt my eyes straining to see anything(especially Zombies) Now, before you say I dont play enough I play for about 5 hours an evening trying to get exp to raise my level and what not. So in a 5 hour block of playing its never day light.

As a suggestion, perhaps add a Clock that we can build(mind you I’m not that high of a rank(I think 6th almost 7th at the time of this post)so not sure if later there is a clock) so we can keep track of the time so that those of us that have done everything we can on our system(raise gama filter and what not) so we can atleast play the game and enjoy the other wise interesting and addicting strategy game.

Uh build flood lights and enable dynamic lighting?