Why is Deathmobile Upgrade for 15 bucks available on Armorgames but not here??

54 posts

Flag Post

Why is Deathmobile Upgrade for 15 bucks available on Armorgames but not here??

It’s completely bizarre that you have a cash feature available on one game site but not on the other.

You should either have it on both or none.

Can a dev please respond why it’s not here, and if it is to come here, why the delay and when its to be released?

I shouldn’t be forced to go play on armorgames and use their paypal when i can do it over here on kong.

You’re losing money by having this disparity between the sites.

edit: this one.

Flag Post

play it on facebook if you want that overpowerd upgrade we dont want it here

Flag Post
Originally posted by SylvanasPK:

Yes we do.

It’s only overpowered for people who are unwilling to go out for a walk to the local convenience store or game store and pick up a single game card.

Flag Post

Why would it be overpowered? How fast we level or do missions does not affect you at all. It doesn’t slow down your leveling or mission return time, nor does it deny you any opportunities.

Flag Post

sitting here waiting for my crew to return from a mission wondering why the dev doesnt want my 15 bucks =o

Flag Post

well it would be nice if we could upgrading the deathmobile without paying…
we have metal, wood, cloth, and a lot of objects (like motor for exemple)… can’t we use the game’s ressource?
and also fuel… you can find some in your base junk… also by attacking other player…
(sorry for my bad english, i did my best…may be)

Flag Post

btw it seems to be on every other version except here…

ie. facebook + armorgames – kong wth

Flag Post
Originally posted by tankanidis:

btw it seems to be on every other version except here…

ie. facebook + armorgames – kong wth

then lets have a different version, with some lv upgrade for the deathmobile, each lv shorter by 5 minutes the time travel (and the minimum time travel will be 5 minutes, like for lv 1 and lv 2 building)

lets say for the lv 1: 200 cloths, 200 wood, 200 metal, 30 fuel (i loot 3 fuel by scavenging an hardware store lv6…) and some component like a motor and a car’s battery
and why sould we pay 15 bucks to have an upgrade death mobile?? i mean, if we want, we can already paid for fuel which can be use to buy resources, powerfull weapons/gears, or accelerate the building… (just building is enought? or should i say building construction…?)

kongregate IS KONGREGATE! let’s be different than fb or armorgames ;)

Flag Post

lol ryu the devs aint giving up 15 bucks real life cash for your ingame methods.

i just want to be able to spend that 15 dollars here, instead of another site.

My guess is kong wanted a cut of the sale and thats why its not here yet _

Flag Post

if you want that upgrade why dont u play it on armorgames or facebook.

when this upgrade gets on kong i will quit thats for sure. Only exceptation is if you could be upgrade your Deathmobile with ressources as well, but if it turns to another pay to win game I quit

Flag Post

This upgrade does not affect pvp at all, it speeds leveling and return times, THAT IS IT. I know i wouldn’t fork over $15 for a game i play maybe an hour total a day, but hey why not?

EDIT: still fuming about the stupidity of people, what in gods name would you think a speedup of mission times is pay to win? its exactly the same as using fuel currently!

Flag Post

maybe you are retarded. I see his point if people level faster because of this upgrade they have a huge advantage over the other players. Higher level means better force in PvP. So stop spitting venom around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Defloratio:

maybe you are retarded. I see his point if people level faster because of this upgrade they have a huge advantage over the other players. Higher level means better force in PvP. So stop spitting venom around.

Higher level players cannot attack lower level players unless a lower level player attacks them first. In short, leveling up faster does nothing to hurt pvp at all.

I have a few speculations about why they don’t have it here on Kong yet, though I do really want it myself. One of those ideas (my most understandable one) is that because the $15 is payed directly to Con Artist, instead of kongregate Kreds, Kongregate doesn’t get any of the money. I’m sure they have somewhere an agreement making it so Con Artist will not allow the update for x amount of time so that people actually find it worth it to buy more fuel for awhile so that Kongregate can share in the profit. Once the update comes out i’m sure a lot of people will simply pay for the upgrade rather than deal with buying fuel so it does make a lot of sense if you think about it.

TL;DR Kongregate wants a share of the profit for this game for hosting it on their wonderful site. The Upgrade would cut the fuel purchase in half if not more, so they want to hold off until they make sufficient Kred purchases for the game.

Also, HURRY UP AND ADD THE **** UPDATE! I’ve already spent $70 on this game and I think it’s only fair that I deserve some sort of compensation for that. And by compensation I mean give me another reason to spend money on your game, please.

Flag Post

wow 70$ for a game i wish i had so much money to be able to spend it that careless.

however regarding your arguments. If that what u say would be true, they would simply transform the $$ Fee into a Fuel based Fee and Kong gets its share.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HDGodStyle:

Higher level players cannot attack lower level players unless a lower level player attacks them first. In short, leveling up faster does nothing to hurt pvp at all.

I have a few speculations about why they don’t have it here on Kong yet, though I do really want it myself. One of those ideas (my most understandable one) is that because the $15 is payed directly to Con Artist, instead of kongregate Kreds, Kongregate doesn’t get any of the money. I’m sure they have somewhere an agreement making it so Con Artist will not allow the update for x amount of time so that people actually find it worth it to buy more fuel for awhile so that Kongregate can share in the profit. Once the update comes out i’m sure a lot of people will simply pay for the upgrade rather than deal with buying fuel so it does make a lot of sense if you think about it.

TL;DR Kongregate wants a share of the profit for this game for hosting it on their wonderful site. The Upgrade would cut the fuel purchase in half if not more, so they want to hold off until they make sufficient Kred purchases for the game.

Also, HURRY UP AND ADD THE **** UPDATE! I’ve already spent $70 on this game and I think it’s only fair that I deserve some sort of compensation for that. And by compensation I mean give me another reason to spend money on your game, please.

well in that case they should just implement the upgrade with a 50% cooling down period. and let free users upgrade their deathmobile with ressources. you got what u wanted, you saved time. And free users still can play with no unfair disadvantage (since its kongregates meaning to play “free” online games)

I really dont get all the anger about the mission upgrade. There are many options to play the game and have the upgrade (Armorgames +FB). IF thats what your heart desire just play there. I mean you desire something you can easily have by playing it somewhere else. There is no need to have it on kong as well

Flag Post
Originally posted by HDGodStyle:

well in that case they should just implement the upgrade with a 50% cooling down period. and let free users upgrade their deathmobile with ressources. you got what u wanted, you saved time. And free users still can play with no unfair disadvantage (since its kongregates meaning to play “free” online games)

I really dont get all the anger about the mission upgrade. There are many options to play the game and have the upgrade (Armorgames +FB). IF thats what your heart desire just play there. I mean you desire something you can easily have by playing it somewhere else. There is no need to have it on kong as well

I’ve already spent $70 on the game here on Kongregate, switching to another site provider just to spend money on the Deathmobile upgrade would be a bad choice for me. And making the upgrade available with resources is a bad idea. The developers needs the money, not very many people understand that. How would you like going to work to find out that you’re getting a pay cut because people asked for something to be changed that affects your income? This is their job, they are like anyone else and they have lives to live, bills to pay, and belly’s to fill. People QQ too much because they think it’s unfair that a free game has some perks for people who pay. Well DUH! Just like people who pay extra get to go backstage at a concert. I don’t see people complaining about that.

Flag Post

I love this game, and I don’t mind microtransactions, but I absolutely hate games that sell power :( the day they add something like this is the day I quit

Just do like LoL… sell new skins and stuff like that, not power

Flag Post

I can’t really see the problem with this.. you do know that.. this will not have an outright effect so fast, right?
So the Deathmobile Upgrade makes return time 15mins on all mission.
PROS:
More missions to be gained
More level, easier to level
More loot
More resources
More of everything EXCEPT fuel because Fuel that can be scavenged is capped at a certain point.
CON:
You have to PLAY to enjoy this perk ;)
Now.. you see so much advantage.. But.. really now, how will this affect PvP DIRECTLY?
Like what HD said, high level players can’t attack anyone LOWER than them. If I buy this upgrade, get to 50 fast, and no one else is 50.. guess what? I’ll just be defending against zombies until someone attacks me.. or someone reaches to 50.
It won’t be IMBALANCED that way, sure the player can get MORE of everything, but it will all come done to something.. a player spending SHITLOAD of bucks in the money to spend into Fuel, ie speed ups on buildings and stuff.. THAT will have a much higher advantage. Why aren’t people complaining about that? :))
The good thing about this game is that, you have to WAIT for things to finish. Some takes days, a week even. And the only thing you can do about that is to ask for help and to speed it up via fuel.
TL:DR
It ain’t game breaking.
It doesn’t even affect COMPOUND RAIDS.
How’d that be unfair for PvP? Level? You CAN’T ATTACK someone of LOWER level than you unless they attack you first.
Fuel Scavenged Cap to avoid the abuse in Fuel scavenging per day
Resources? Good luck with that.
The only straight out benefit is more missions > chance on getting rare items and faster leveling(which isn’t really a benefit as people think it is.)

Flag Post

Well it also reduces the automated times, so you could just send everyone on automissions.
Loot but no exp.→ That would give you a potentail bonus in pvp since you could have a better compound and better (purple or rare) weapons for your lvl.

But yeah its not that for pvp as upgrades in other games are.

Flag Post

It affects PvP INDIRECTLY because you get “better” stuff in a shorter time frame, though, RNG is RNG. I could send out a total of 200 missions per day and still can’t get a single purple/rare.
While some of those lucky persons gets their purple/rare in a few runs ;)
Defenses such as barricades and others aren’t THAT important in this game, WEAPON damage + Range + Accuracy is all that matters for now.
So someone spending a crap ton of money in Fuel will pawn anyone hands down, heck, even more than someone that plays 24/7 against a 2hour player that spends $$.
Devs gotta eat ;) I can.. treat the 15$ Upgrade as a nifty DONATION since.. come on guys.. THIS GAME IS EPIC.

Flag Post

more than two hours of waiting, this is not very fun, you send your groups, end your missions, recycle useless stuff … and then? You have to go to another game until the end of two hours or be ruined in the “cash shop”?

Anyway, the number of real missions is limited by the number of targets, it is useless to attack a hospital lvl8 when the player is lvl20, the loot is ridiculous and gain XP is limited.

Then the impact on PVP is always the same, it is a “pay2win” like so many others, be attacked by a player with equipment “gold” your brillant strategy will take a predictable turn on this game as thousands of others, there is a lot of examples on Kongregate where the real PVP completely and irretrievably lost, the entire gameplay is focused on money and NOTHING else: recycling, transportation, heal your wounded heroes, craft, EVERYTHING.

Finally, I think everyone is tired of these games “free” carry a number unheard of paying options, you play a while and you’re tired and you will try another.

When you are lvl 20 you have completed the game, then it is still and always the same thing except that it takes more time.

Flag Post

same with farmville :)

Flag Post

are you insane? this is not a p2w game men… yes I can see the oped weapons and stuff at shop but those are insanely expensive, and you can get fuel in the raids, why you dont use that motivation for keep doing raids and playing and stop saying “no fair hes paying and I wont pay a flash game” then just dont play it and thats it!
Ive been a beta tester and I wont allow you noobs mocking about a game that was made for players that doesnt want to spend money to win. plus this game isnt made for the ones who spend 10-50 hours un front of the computer trying to explode everything (like wartune who gives you quest bonus and shit for you to stay and keep playing) this is for “okay I will do a raid now then I leave”.
The Pvp system wasnt to developed because all of you will start saying “OMG LOOK AT THAT GOLDEN AK!” “I WILL SUE THEM FOR TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD GAME!” plus why con cant have at least 1 of this games? he deserves it since he made for us the Last Stand Trilogy. dont be such a noob and grew up.

Flag Post

Err.. you can’t get Fuel from RAIDS, only from Missions, and they are, like stated in their wiki, and from posts from Con himself, that they are on a limited basis.
Meaning, if you are LOCKED to get 20 Fuel in total only per 24 hours, even if you send 100 missions per day, you’ll still get only 20 fuel in total. While someone that could only send 20 Missions per day will get the same.
The only UP this will give is that you can get MORE of everything in a shorter time frame, but hey, RNG is in the game ;)

Flag Post

Puynsi… Do not be so aggressive, so why get excited? Because it dares to criticize your beloved little game? Oh sweetie… Over the years you get a different perspective on life and you also understand that this forum is first and foremost a community place where everyone expresses his point of view, even if you do not like my conclusion, be sure I don’t care. This is my point of view.

I’m trying to explain my opinion, Any game action may be an option fee, it’s amazing! Any! And you dare say it is not “pay2win” … LOL it’s almost written above! Yes Sweetie, grew up, you may become less naive and more objective.

Good day at school funny boy.