Why is Deathmobile Upgrade for 15 bucks available on Armorgames but not here?? page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

There aren’t any games (games with interaction with another player in which one can dominate the other) that are not “pay2win” anymore. Games are business now. Has always been.

Even Farmville that doesn’t have any “end-game”(from the last time i played it) has its cash system, but people still bought stuff with it.

Tons of games out there :) Well, there’s LoL where you get to buy Cosmetic upgrades only.. those are FAR OUT VERY WELCOME in this game. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by puynsi:

are you insane? this is not a p2w game men… yes I can see the oped weapons and stuff at shop but those are insanely expensive, and you can get fuel in the raids, why you dont use that motivation for keep doing raids and playing and stop saying “no fair hes paying and I wont pay a flash game” then just dont play it and thats it!
Ive been a beta tester and I wont allow you noobs mocking about a game that was made for players that doesnt want to spend money to win. plus this game isnt made for the ones who spend 10-50 hours un front of the computer trying to explode everything (like wartune who gives you quest bonus and shit for you to stay and keep playing) this is for “okay I will do a raid now then I leave”.
The Pvp system wasnt to developed because all of you will start saying “OMG LOOK AT THAT GOLDEN AK!” “I WILL SUE THEM FOR TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD GAME!” plus why con cant have at least 1 of this games? he deserves it since he made for us the Last Stand Trilogy. dont be such a noob and grew up.

Just to bring the tread down to earth again..

1. on Facebook and Amor games the Car update already is online
2. this game is a “pay2win” game (raid a player, “fuel” your men back and attack again)
3. CON did not make this game, to have a “free to play” game, its made to make money, just like all other “produkts” in the world

and last

You dont get more “points” for trashing other players, if you have somthing to say, say it nice or shut up :)

Flag Post

err.. if you attack at someone, and trashed his place and survivors, he’d get 16hours protection.. so you’d have to attack someone else..

Now.. this game.. doesn’t really have much END.. so you can’t actually “WIN” in this game. But as far as Raiding is concerned, yeah, you “can” use this to a certain extent of advantage. But you’d be really cashing out some money to do what you’ve just stated.

Now.. this game.. doesn’t really have much END.. so you can’t actually “WIN” in this game. But as far as Raiding is concerned, yeah, you “can” use this to a certain extent of advantage. But you’d be really cashing out some money to do what you’ve just stated.And yeah, most games out are made to make money. But.. Con did make 3 games before this that aren’t p2w. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by larssode:
Originally posted by puynsi:

are you insane? this is not a p2w game men… yes I can see the oped weapons and stuff at shop but those are insanely expensive, and you can get fuel in the raids, why you dont use that motivation for keep doing raids and playing and stop saying “no fair hes paying and I wont pay a flash game” then just dont play it and thats it!
Ive been a beta tester and I wont allow you noobs mocking about a game that was made for players that doesnt want to spend money to win. plus this game isnt made for the ones who spend 10-50 hours un front of the computer trying to explode everything (like wartune who gives you quest bonus and shit for you to stay and keep playing) this is for “okay I will do a raid now then I leave”.
The Pvp system wasnt to developed because all of you will start saying “OMG LOOK AT THAT GOLDEN AK!” “I WILL SUE THEM FOR TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD GAME!” plus why con cant have at least 1 of this games? he deserves it since he made for us the Last Stand Trilogy. dont be such a noob and grew up.

Just to bring the tread down to earth again..

1. on Facebook and Amor games the Car update already is online
2. this game is a “pay2win” game (raid a player, “fuel” your men back and attack again)
3. CON did not make this game, to have a “free to play” game, its made to make money, just like all other “produkts” in the world

and last

You dont get more “points” for trashing other players, if you have somthing to say, say it nice or shut up :)

Just because you can pay for advantages does not automatically mean the game is pay to win. If it costs some ridiculous amount to use, then people won’t buy it because it isn’t worth the cost. The fuel to speed up a compound raid is, depending on the timer, 40+ fuel. That’s about 40 dollars, approx. Do you really want to spend $40 per raid?

Flag Post

40 fuel is not $40. The big spenders are going to buy fuel at the most efficient rate, which is 15 fuel per Kred. You can get 1150 Kreds for $100. So 40 fuel * (1 Kred / 15 Fuel) * ($100 / 1150 Kreds) = 23 cents per raid.

Not that it’s worth it, though—if you’re dedicated to this game you’ll max out on buildings pretty quickly, so resources aren’t worth a whole lot, and there’s not really a leaderboard to tell you how many people you’ve raided.

Flag Post

All that matter is , if the update cost was 10$ i would buy it.
14 is to much for a game wich i forgot in a month.

Flag Post

for one reason it is stupid.

right now you need to manage your 10 survivors, setting up teams and make sure you do it efficient. With no return time you will just send 2 teams of 5 and faceroll anything. The game is quite easy already, with that it would be pointless

Flag Post

any dev reply?

atm im just loading up a bunch of auto missions and logging off so thanks for saving me 15 bucks lol

Flag Post

Id like this feature as well. any info we could be provided would be great. thanks.

Flag Post

i played this game on armorgames up to a lvl 36 hero.

and let me tell you something: IF this game gets any update that spices the PVP part, it has p2win written ALL over it ;)

If it doesnt, it is/stays boring as hell, also with the p2w car.
I only sticked to it this long because i was hoping that the new update would bring something interesting, which it didnt. It even brought more content, that pushes you into buying that stupid 15$ deatch-car. (if you have the car, you have one more book-slot, cause if you dont, you will most probably use a union city shortcut in one of them, etc.)

books which temporarely increase you loot chance for quality items(uniques are the only interesting ones, forget rares/purple ;)) around 40-50% for 1 hour? or 24 hrs? hmm, nice to know, that someone who payed 15$ on one item can farm the whole map on auto in a day :D..thats really fun for the others who only payed for fuel or gear…NOT

lol, Con…greed eats (small?) brain. I would never pay a buck for such a bs-p2w game, but i did gladly pay around 200$ for LoL skins. And im still waiting for a game where i can invest my money into, without having fear of another “update” with more and more have-to-buy p2w stuff.

btw i do have very very good gear, but thats only because im a dedicated player when/if i start playing something. But this buisiness (is it called game today? or a scam :P) is definately not worth investing more time into it.

Flag Post

If you were Con, how would you solve this problem of money? You need to get your game financed but you still want to keep it playable for free. And you also know that anyone who is prepared to pay money is much more likely to part with it if they get something worthwhile and tangible in exchange (cosmetic upgrades are good, but I’d suspect they wouldn’t be as popular). Obviously, this advantage can only be conferred on those who pay.

Currently, there are 3 mechanisms which Con uses and I suspect that they are the fairest solutions I’ve seen. 1) Speed things up which is more or less cosmetic. 2) The raiding system which was setup because he wanted to sell protection. 3) The store – which sells weapons/items which are more or less cosmetic – there isn’t one all powerful purchasable item from there.

I suspect that most players know, deep down, that greens/blue/purple/rare/unique doesn’t really confer that much additional benefit over the standard grey. They’re just nice cosmetic things. For instance, there’s a level 21 M24 purple schematic which offers higher capacity of +10% (that’s just one extra bullet in the clip) and higher accuracy (who needs that when the gun is at 99% accuracy anyway)? But yet its so popular. Why? Coz its purple.

So if that’s true then players who have the car and farm the whole map don’t really have an advantage.

The other PvP advantage a player with a car has is that they can have 10 guys protecting their base at all times. But I think its really easy to defend your base against raiding even without 10 guys protecting it. How? Simply spend everything you have before you logoff so that your resources can’t be raided. If a raider smashes your barricades – never repair them. You should be ok against the zeds and it still counts towards your security rating. And if you leave no one home – he can’t kill ur guys. Problem solved. A raider would simply be wasting their time coming to your place for perhaps a bit of food, water and ammo.

So there you go – no P2win in this game.

Flag Post

and still no way to do it or even a dev reply, i find myself loading up a bunch of auto missions, building stuff then logging out these days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hookahey9:
hmm, nice to know, that someone who payed 15$ on one item can farm the whole map on auto in a day :D..thats really fun for the others who

….didnt buy it

Thats why I dont like the idea of that OP car

Flag Post

I would pay 15$ for the upgraded car, to be able to play when I want, not when the game decides that I have played the “waiting game” long enough.

I will never pay for smurfberries/fuel/consumable premium resource, since it would just be used up in a few days.

So, give upgraded car. This game is awesome.

Flag Post

The only reason the deathmobile is not on Kong has to be a Kong issue. I am sure Con would love to be selling deathmobiles over here at $15 a pop. I am not sure why Kong won’t add it, but I am ready to start playing over at Armor Games so I can have it.

Flag Post

I think they figured they would earn more money by selling Books. The top Union City Shortcuts in the store is 1600 Fuel, which is 10-15 dollars already, and isn’t nearly as good as Deathmobile.

Flag Post

Thinking of moving to AG. The DM is a huge upgrade, especially when resource farming. Once you get to a certain point, you are only going out to get more resources, and waiting more than 30 min before you can send survivors out again is crap.

Flag Post

This needs bumping because it’s insulting that there is no response.

Flag Post

I started on armorgames but switched to kongregate in order to buy the deathmobile, how disappointing. I dont like playing on facebook and i wanna keep my purchases in one place instead of spreading to different sites. C’mon ConA & Kong, raise the price to 20$ so Kong get 5$ cut, i dont care i want the deathmobile !

Flag Post

When I began to play this game, I thought having the Deathmobile would be awesome, but after some weeks, I find out you don’t need it : max level is 30 and you can reach it pretty easly. Then, you have to max all your survivors to lvl 30. It takes some time (2 weeks perhaps ?). But then…what do you want to do ? What CAN you do ? Get a unique weapon for each of you survivors ? It’s pointless since you don’t need that much firepower to clean East Brookvale.

So, what’s the point of having instant missions when there’s nothing left to do ?

And what’s the point of instant missions when you play a time managment game ?

I’m not criticizing, I really want to know. If I had anything to say to Con, face to face, that would be “lvl 30-40 locations”..well, allright, and “shooting HERC besterds wiz lotza guns !” :p

One last thing : don’t give the developpers too much credit, they have to work hard to give you a good game. If you’re ready to spend a lot of money for a small thing, they will never improve their games. :)

Flag Post

I guess no one at Kongregate administration care about players, nor they care about their share of bucks. No DeathMobile, no money. As said above make it $20 i’ll pay, but give me a thing to pay for. I don’t want to play on FB or ArmorGames either, but i see i would have to.

Flag Post

Well, I was lvl 11 on Kong, but I’m switching to Armor Games. It’s a shame Kong haven’t implemented this feature. I had to choose where to spend my money on this game. Armor Games has DM Upgrade, Kong doesn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tankanidis:

Why is Deathmobile Upgrade for 15 bucks available on Armorgames but not here??

It’s completely bizarre that you have a cash feature available on one game site but not on the other.

You should either have it on both or none.

Can a dev please respond why it’s not here, and if it is to come here, why the delay and when its to be released?

I shouldn’t be forced to go play on armorgames and use their paypal when i can do it over here on kong.

You’re losing money by having this disparity between the sites.

edit: this one.

yea but some of us cant pay 15 bucks becase we bearle make it at home. so paying fuel wood be better.

Flag Post

This is kong ,i like it with or without the death mobile upgrade , like it or not kongregate stays kongregate
also , the death mobile upgrade is pointless , just like our friend “Hackberd” said
and LOL people , u gonna leave kong bcs it dont have a silly upgrade well … u dont deserve to be a kong user.
some of you said its the share problem , i dont think it is , this is how kong works

People buy kreds , lets say i bought 1000 kreds for 5 bucks (EXAMPLE)
kong gets the 5 bucks

i went to a game i used 1000 of my kreds , KONG will make the kreds money somehow and the dev will receive money instead of kreds.

He wont receive exactly 5 bucks , he will get a little bit less than that because if he did , kong wont win any money from that.

thats how kong gets it money.

so i dont THINK its a share problem unless con wants to sell it with 15 bucks , not with kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by 77medo201:

This is kong ,i like it with or without the death mobile upgrade , like it or not kongregate stays kongregate
also , the death mobile upgrade is pointless , just like our friend “Hackberd” said
and LOL people , u gonna leave kong bcs it dont have a silly upgrade well … u dont deserve to be a kong user.
some of you said its the share problem , i dont think it is , this is how kong works

People buy kreds , lets say i bought 1000 kreds for 5 bucks (EXAMPLE)
kong gets the 5 bucks

i went to a game i used 1000 of my kreds , KONG will make the kreds money somehow and the dev will receive money instead of kreds.

He wont receive exactly 5 bucks , he will get a little bit less than that because if he did , kong wont win any money from that.

thats how kong gets it money.

so i dont THINK its a share problem unless con wants to sell it with 15 bucks , not with kreds

yea but we pay for fuel with kreds.