Best spot for wood farming

7 posts

Flag Post

Lets share with us please, which building is best spot for farming wood ?

Flag Post

same old answer, hardware stores and warehouses. Mostly Hardware stores. But you might want to test out those junks EVERYWHERE :)

Well.. still, you need lots of WOOD later ;) the scarcity of COMPONENTS > WOOD is very disturbing.

Flag Post

I find Large Hardware & Warehouses having very high wood capacity. (Kudos for warehouses for having wood-based junk).

Construction Sites (lvl 20 zone) has a fair amount of wood as well (low cloth though).

Flag Post

Large Hardware Stores are best for all resources—you can get several hundred to more than a thousand wood in a single run depending on level. Warehouses have more blueprints and components, but even with recycling they’re not as good as Large Hardware Stores in terms of resources. I haven’t attacked enough Construction Sites yet to say how they compare to Large Hardware Stores as far as wood goes, but they definitely have little or no cloth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTrio:

Large Hardware Stores are best for all resources—you can get several hundred to more than a thousand wood in a single run depending on level. Warehouses have more blueprints and components, but even with recycling they’re not as good as Large Hardware Stores. I haven’t attacked enough Construction Sites yet to say how they compare to Large Hardware Stores as far as wood goes, but they definitely have little or no cloth.

Because of the cars outside the Con sites, they sometimes have weapons, food and car batts (though you probably won’t need them at that point in time). And, I think wood is mildly lower than Hardware stores.

Flag Post

Cool. I figure Construction Sites are probably better when they are available then—many of the top-level upgrades require no cloth.

Flag Post

Large Hardware Stores are pretty for resources. The biggest problem I’m finding though is Wood seems to drop at half the rate of Metal and Cloth anymore. To date, I have looted over 20,000 more units each of metal and cloth than wood.

Last night seemed to be a good night, wood seemed to be dropping at equal rates as the other resources. Tonight, it’s pretty much back to the same old garbage, wood dropping at 1/2 rate of the other resources…