Make harder attacks, pump up the PvP

10 posts

Flag Post

Yeah that’s pretty much this

Flag Post

Make Heavier Defense, Push down the PvP.

Better idea.

Add turrets with large metal slabs, Large mortars that outrange recon rifles, doubleswitched bombs that detonate in the engineers face, razor wire on the supplies to make scavenging slower, penned zombies, machinegun nests trenches gasbombs. The works baby. We want to see offenses SHATTERED

Flag Post

So, warstorm, you want to make this game as boring as possible, right?

Flag Post

the upcoming grenades will probably crush raid defenses, and then people will demand something to buff our defenses further.

Flag Post

Personally, I think that including grenades is an idiotic idea (explosives tend to destroy useful supplies) but I doubt they’re going to crush defensive positions unless ConArtist decides to give them a larger throw range than the effective range on guns.

Flag Post

I should see a combination of FC_BRAZIL’s idea and warstorm111’s idea to make a badass endgame. You see, all this ridiculous stuff should be implementable, but equally valid counter-measure should also be implemented. So that in the end-game, you have these ridiculously awesome hardcore base invasion things, if you know what I’m getting at ^^.

Oh, and there should be something that allows people to control the raiders and the defenders. The AI’s alright most of the time, but I’d still like to carry out the defensive tactics myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anonguy1:

I should see a combination of FC_BRAZIL’s idea and warstorm111’s idea to make a badass endgame. You see, all this ridiculous stuff should be implementable, but equally valid counter-measure should also be implemented. So that in the end-game, you have these ridiculously awesome hardcore base invasion things, if you know what I’m getting at ^^.

Oh, and there should be something that allows people to control the raiders and the defenders. The AI’s alright most of the time, but I’d still like to carry out the defensive tactics myself.

AI’s alright??? It sucks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadedHunter:

Personally, I think that including grenades is an idiotic idea (explosives tend to destroy useful supplies) but I doubt they’re going to crush defensive positions unless ConArtist decides to give them a larger throw range than the effective range on guns.

lol even the Ding Dong III dont scratch any bit of resources

Flag Post
Originally posted by lingmanhon:
Originally posted by ShadedHunter:

lol even the Ding Dong III dont scratch any bit of resources

CA said that nades are limited in quanities and rare. Meaning they’ll be a pain to find and have limited uses, so either throwing one of them makes a huge boom, or the update’s gonna suck.

Flag Post

thank goodness, they made a book that can even STOP people from raiding you! (hint:White Flag. if you want rid of it however its 3 days of keeping it on.)
I got the book, so im all set :) but as for now, yeah, grenades are really going to screw PvP up.