[Suggestion] Highlight loot spots by pressing a key or show the total amount of loot spots in the area

11 posts

Flag Post

It’s very tiring to farm missions everyday and pass the mouse multiple times in the area just to check if you forgot a spot to loot.

Suggestions:

1) Highlight all the loot spots in the area by pressing a key, example: ALT key.

OR

2) Show in the upper-left corner “Loot Spots: 0/16”, 0 means the current looted spots and 16 the total amount of loot spots.

Flag Post

There’s only so many layouts that exists. Play the game for a week or two, and you’ll remember where everything is in no time.

Flag Post

that being said, sometimes the spot ends up behind a tree or wall, and the spots vary even in the same layout due to randomization, so you end up scraping over every pixel anyway

Flag Post

totally agree..

Flag Post

Good suggestion. Searching for searching seems a bit silly.

Flag Post

@Here
True to that >_< Some layouts are indeed random but the game doesn’t have ENOUGH randomization to really make you miss some spots if you have somehow memorized them.

Still, this is a good suggestion, makes the easy game easier.

Flag Post

Topic completely updated with 2 optional suggestions, hope the devs see this topic.

Flag Post

Tyrant players o.o
Anyway, I concur. I would love to have this option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

Topic completely updated with 2 optional suggestions, hope the devs see this topic.

I love the second suggestion, that way players will know if they’ve found everything or not, but not be told exactly where the search location is.

Flag Post

Both ideas are good. The highlighting of loot spots is possibly too much (suggestion 1) -it would break immersion somewhat, and you would just keep the highlights on always. Suggestion 2) helps you know if you are done or not, would be very nice.

Flag Post

It’d be kinda similar to Diablo when you hold Alt after a battle to see the names on all the loot so you can decide what to pick up and what to leave without having to mouse over all two thousand items the enemies dropped. I mean, the little white loot boxes are ALREADY there, holding a button for a few seconds to show them without having to mouse over them would save me those end-runs where I’m going back with only a minute left trying to get the one dead body’s backpack I missed on the first pass.