Playing with Friends

5 posts

Flag Post

Any idea on how to get your friends to show up in your neighborhood? Is there an in game friends list or does it run off of the Kongergate one?

Flag Post

It runs off the Kongregate one. And your area compound list changes depending on your level, activeness of the other players, and overall random generated. There’s really no way to “make” your friend join your neighborhood besides leveling up close to them, and getting lucky.

Flag Post

“Forever Alone game”, no clans, no live PvP, no real way to interact with friends, for now is very enjoyable the game, but at this rhythm in 6+ months the game dies.

Flag Post

Yeah, a good single player game. Adding extra stuff like books, new zones and active gear is nice and flashy, but it isn’t what the game needs right now. I mean, it doesn’t even have a mail system…

Flag Post

I agree, at first I was amazed by engine and atmosphere. First disapointment were “you have to wait 7 days to finish” upgrades. Second disapointment were raids. Raids can be so fun, instead – especialy on higher levels – you die soon after you shoot for the first time. It is quite disapointing to actualy disable only fun left for high level players.