LS:DZ End-game (?)

15 posts

Flag Post

What’s the end-game like in The Last Stand: Dead Zone?

Is it basically all just repetitive farming and occasional PvP raiding? Are the developers planning any other aspects of PvP? I’m just curious about where this game is heading, because without some form of collaborative PvP, clans, it’s hard to see the longevity in this game.

Related topic:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/249-the-last-stand-dead-zone/topics/323097-playing-with-friends

Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

“Forever Alone game”, no clans, no live PvP, no real way to interact with friends, for now is very enjoyable the game, but at this rhythm in 6+ months the game dies.

 
Flag Post

Thanks! Would be good to know what are the plans of the devs with this game, for now my suggestions are:

  • LIVE CO-OP mode, farm a mission with a friend in live mode.
  • Clan system, this attracts an endless competition, possible adding some benefits for players who belong to the TOP clans would be good, because compete for the high score/ranking is fairly boring.
  • More interaction with friends of any type, a friend list for example, a shared shard, etc.
 
Flag Post

The ability to escape union city?

 
Flag Post

Con occasionally visits the chat on armorgames…according to him there wont be any co-op or real time pvp, because of the flash base of the game. there seem to be too many lags or something.

and if you watch the rythm of new last stand games beeing introduced, there will be a new version out before bigger changes for this one, imo
after all this one is out a lot longer (8 months) on armorgames, than here on kong
btw: Ladolce/Darkblood……still playing tyrant? :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hookahey9:

Con occasionally visits the chat on armorgames…according to him there wont be any co-op or real time pvp, because of the flash base of the game. there seem to be too many lags or something.

and if you watch the rythm of new last stand games beeing introduced, there will be a new version out before bigger changes for this one, imo
after all this one is out a lot longer (8 months) on armorgames, than here on kong
btw: Ladolce/Darkblood……still playing tyrant? :P

Aww… how boring will be, probably I will do the hard badge of the game and then continue playing casually for some days/months and quit.

And yes, we are still playing Tyrant actively.

 
Flag Post

Aw, this makes me said.

I wish there was more stuff to do in the end.

 
Flag Post

At the end this game is an exact copy of Backyard Monsters, but at least Last Stand is much better, more serious and less things to wait, you always have something to do.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

At the end this game is an exact copy of Backyard Monsters, but at least Last Stand is much better, more serious and less things to wait, you always have something to do.

exacly what I was thinking,but BYM is too much pay to win,more expensive,too much wait.
here at least you can do more than one thing at same time,its more organized.
lets hope they add more stuff,or decrease time.

 
Flag Post

There’s pretty much nothing left to do once you reach lvl 20. They added a couple new zones but that’s it :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

At the end this game is an exact copy of Backyard Monsters, but at least Last Stand is much better, more serious and less things to wait, you always have something to do.

BYM is getting removed. :P

 
Flag Post

Back to the matter at hand :
- too bad there won’t be a co-op mod’, it sounded really good !
- I don’t really like the idea of clans : it’s not…well, not RP I think and it won’t work well with the current gameplay. What’s the point of having clans ? Lend some of your stuff to your friends ? It would make the game unbalanced. Trade for free ? Won’t happen. Having a friends list and a cool gang name ? I just don’t see it.

What I want to see is more tactical PVE :
- traps in PVE locations
- non-infected ennemies (with guns, suppressive fire, etc)

Or decent PVP (raiding compound is really useless now).

Cause everything is kinda boring when you’re 20+ : nothing to build, sending your teams every two hours scavenge for guns, etc. I do have faith in Con, but I’m afraid of the time and energy he spends on fuel-related stuff.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

At the end this game is an exact copy of Backyard Monsters, but at least Last Stand is much better, more serious and less things to wait, you always have something to do.

BYM is getting removed. :P

Only from Kongregate, but you can play it on Facebook if you would like to.

 
Flag Post

I recomend to create acc on facebook, and RAID from level 1. It is quite funny. Once you reach level 16 or so, delete from FB, and start again. There is no point Raid after M16 is lifted on towers.

 
Flag Post

no infected enemies,like psychos or punks would be awesome,i think is that about the note thing everyone recieve.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBlood1:

“Forever Alone game”, no clans, no live PvP, no real way to interact with friends, for now is very enjoyable the game, but at this rhythm in 6+ months the game dies.

Assuming the game doesn’t change in 6 months.