Where do i find treated wood?

8 posts

Flag Post

I am lvl 28 and since lvl 20 I didnt seem to find any more treted wood. I keep recycying all the stuff but dont get any more. Its annoying enough to need to go to lower level areas but even more so if you dont know where to search.

anybody can help?

Flag Post

Usually, the best way to get treated wood is to recycle green or rarer (though sometimes very good quite, though this is highly unlikely) wood-based weapons. I get a heck of a lot of treated wood from green batons/baseball bats/guitars etc. You can find baseball bats and guitars in residences, although it is hard to get high-quality white/green versions of these. Usually, I find batons in streets. Although I’m only lvl10 atm, so I don’t have much use for all the treated wood I get. But I get quite a lot, so I think the advice is still worthwhile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anonguy1:

Usually, the best way to get treated wood is to recycle green or rarer (though sometimes very good quite, though this is highly unlikely) wood-based weapons. I get a heck of a lot of treated wood from green batons/baseball bats/guitars etc. You can find baseball bats and guitars in residences, although it is hard to get high-quality white/green versions of these. Usually, I find batons in streets. Although I’m only lvl10 atm, so I don’t have much use for all the treated wood I get. But I get quite a lot, so I think the advice is still worthwhile.

most of the treated wood will eventually go to the Weapon Bench… I do auto missions to lvl 5-8 streets (where said weapons are likely to be found)

Flag Post

High-quality Fire Axes also give Treated Wood and can be found at slightly higher levels (up to 13?) if you don’t want to go that low. Would be nice if the same were true for Survival Axes, but it’s not.

If you’re in a rush, according to the wiki you might be able to convert some metal components to Treated Wood by building and scrapping Balanced Brutal Bloodlusters or upgrading and scrapping low-grade Fire Axes; this would cost Fuel (29 per BBB or 6 for a green Fire Axe) but probably less than buying Treated Wood outright especially if you have a crafting book. I don’t have one I can look at right now though, so I can’t tell you if it’s true.

Flag Post

ok so lvl 10 areas it is need 50 more treated wood for weaponsbench lvl 11

Flag Post

Recycle high quality melee weapons for treated wood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dolphix:

Recycle high quality melee weapons for treated wood.

dolphix is absolutely right! thx mate :)

Flag Post

a very god way to find treated wood ist to go in residences around the stadion there i find a lot of them.