Threatening letter.

20 posts

Flag Post

Hi folks!

Right, this morning I went to check my compound and I got a notice which I opened to see some sort of letter which was apparently attached to my wall. I was sleepy so I can’t remember perfectly what the message said, but it went something like this;
‘It would be best if you and your buddies got out of here..’’ something, something and ending with ’’null’’

Now, I’m not really concerned about it, I’m more curious if it’s something you get when you reach a certain or maybe something indicating for new features in the game?

Any thoughts?

Cheers in regards ;)

Flag Post

I got it too. I just turned level 15, if that helps?

If not, we have a dodgy neighbour!

Flag Post

i got it and I am lvl 20. Seems something new is going to be implemented sometime soonish.

Flag Post

_ i think it that guy that stops by trading stuff with use _ whats he building ?…….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chip56:

i got it and I am lvl 20. Seems something new is going to be implemented sometime soonish.

I don’t think it was a easter egg for higher levels: I got it at lvl 7. It read: “We can make it easier for you guys if you do wat we say.”. Im also curious. Could it be a loner survivor? An infected that is fighting back the virus? who the hell knows

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert1234567999:

I don’t think it was a easter egg for higher levels: I got it at lvl 7. It read: “We can make it easier for you guys if you do wat we say.”. Im also curious. Could it be a loner survivor? An infected that is fighting back the virus? who the hell knows

i think its a rogue/punk compond.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Narsbars:

Hi folks!

Right, this morning I went to check my compound and I got a notice which I opened to see some sort of letter which was apparently attached to my wall. I was sleepy so I can’t remember perfectly what the message said, but it went something like this;
‘It would be best if you and your buddies got out of here..’’ something, something and ending with ’’null’’

Now, I’m not really concerned about it, I’m more curious if it’s something you get when you reach a certain or maybe something indicating for new features in the game?

Any thoughts?

Cheers in regards ;)

I dunno bout you but my letter said “We can make it easier if you and your friends just do wat we say.” How did you get a different one? o.O

Flag Post

“if you want to make easy foor you and your friends do what we say null”
or something like

Flag Post

I think it’s HERC wanting us to play the part of field researchers or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azreal341:

I think it’s HERC wanting us to play the part of field researchers or something.

If that were the case, wouldn’t they send a helicopter with a HERC soldier in it to tell us what to do? no way in hell would they send their units by land. too many dead people, lol.

they’d also have to unlock enemy info with that, cause you know….cant research if you don’t know what the heck your looking at.

Flag Post

The null has nothing to do with it, null has been on every DZG pop-up. I am very excited about this, a twist from the normal would be refreshing.

Flag Post

It may be the intro to the active gear. But I hope it’s PVE events who will look like PVP (gunners, traps, etc.)

Flag Post

It’s not PvE here, it’s PvZ!

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert1234567999:

maybe its a guy that is gonna trick you to help him then betray you for some supplies

Flag Post

well null means having no legal or binding force, null means zero and null means to cancel out something
so maybe it means zero. that wont help anyway

Flag Post

Your google skills are admirable, but I’m pretty sure that the ‘null’ is just a glitch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aftermath123:

Your google skills are admirable, but I’m pretty sure that the ‘null’ is just a glitch.

thanks for the compliment and I agree though

Flag Post

Broadcast is saying stuff about freedom, maybe the guy giving us the note is going to try and break out of the dead zone? o.O

Flag Post

Now we meet the figure leaving the notes and now I have a choice of possibly killing people? hope it’s just injure people don’t want all out war because I killed a persons survivor any help please

Flag Post
Originally posted by dumpster91:

Now we meet the figure leaving the notes and now I have a choice of possibly killing people? hope it’s just injure people don’t want all out war because I killed a persons survivor any help please

Be a man and punch the guy in the face.