What happens when all survivors injured?

11 posts

Flag Post

Just a question. What happens if all your survivors are critically injured and you cannot get them the medical supplies needed? What if you cannot do any more missions because of injuries? What if the injuries are beyond what you can do with your current medical supplies? Especially if you are a low level??

I have scouted out both residences and most all hospitals for high grade medical supplies with no luck. Highest grade medical supply I’ve ever found anywhere was grade 3. How are people supposed to do this at lower levels?? Especially since it takes days for medical bench to be upgraded??

My Level: 22
Medical Bench currently upgrading to level 5 ETA 3-4 DAYS!

Situation: Require Grade 5 Medical supplies to heal survivors. Cannot scavenge or craft said supplies yet. Survivors are capable of doing missions but at a noticable disadvantage…very low on health and stats. How are lower levels coping with this if I am having trouble?

Sorry for ranting, just venting a little bit. ;)

Flag Post

hahahha Con’s answer would be buy fuel

Flag Post
Originally posted by PolahBear72:

Loot all the hospitals in brookvale east >_>

Flag Post

there are hospitals for a reason…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PolahBear72:

Exactly so. If all your survivors have at least 2 major injuries, they will be crippled to the point of being complete dead weight and won’t be able to do any missions both automatically and manually (even the level 2-3 missions). If sent on any mission, they will to miss every single attack and die defenseless.

Spending money on the game is the only option at that point or trading with others, though I highly doubt they would want to trade unless it’s a very good offer.

Otherwise, GAME OVER SUCKA!!!!

Flag Post

If you want my honest opinion on this update — let’s just say I would actually like it if crafting medical supplies above grade 3 didn’t cost so much damn fuel and if searching higher level hospitals actually netted you higher grade medical items correspondingly instead of the crap grade 1 slings and medical tape I’ve been getting lately. The drop rates are ridiculous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by K0n9:

If you want my honest opinion on this update — let’s just say I would actually like it if crafting medical supplies above grade 3 didn’t cost so much damn fuel and if searching higher level hospitals actually netted you higher grade medical items correspondingly instead of the crap grade 1 slings and medical tape I’ve been getting lately. The drop rates are ridiculous.

preach

Flag Post

My suggestion is that players who have all survivors critical injuried to get free medical items from boxes like the food ones you get if your food and water storage get to 0.

Flag Post
Originally posted by legendarul:

My suggestion is that players who have all survivors critical injuried to get free medical items from boxes like the food ones you get if your food and water storage get to 0.

i would agree with that idea, as some people dont have the massive amounts of money to constantly buy fuel, like myself, to pay for medical supplies to heal their survivors.

Flag Post

You can also try to send them in automated missions if you’re having difficulties. If you have high chance of success it doesn’t matter how low your survivors’ heath are due to injuries.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DKmagician:

You can also try to send them in automated missions if you’re having difficulties. If you have high chance of success it doesn’t matter how low your survivors’ heath are due to injuries.

I’ve never seen a high chance of success if a survivor has a major injury of any sort. And like I mentioned before, If a survivor has 2 or more major injuries, success chance will be “Very Low” no matter what you equip them with and no matter what level mission you are automating.

Adding a medical supplies drop to the game when all survivors are injured would be a good idea. If they do add it though, there should probably be a week or two cool-down to prevent abuse.