Fuel Usage Confirmation

15 posts

Flag Post

Seriously, I ‘accidentally’ used up my fuel on things I didn’t want because I clicked on wrong spots (my laptop mouse isn’t great). So, EVERY-TIME someone does something that uses fuel a confirmation board should show up saying if you are really sure you want to do it. This would greatly reduce the risk of unwanted usage of fuel.

Flag Post

Absolutely. I’ve lost fuel due to my carelessness. This should be implemented as a feature.

Flag Post

Agreed.

Flag Post

There where a few times where I clicked speed up with fuel by accident….

Flag Post

Happened to me as well, it would just be nice to have a safeguard against instances like this.

Flag Post

Yea,only happened to me once when I was saving up for 100,I was speeding up a under 5 minutes mission and accidentally clicked on the other mission that was like 15 minutes.

Flag Post

I know that feel. Lost 30 fuel from accidentally speeding up the recycler when just a hair over 5 minutes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yangsta999:

I know that feel. Lost 30 fuel from accidentally speeding up the recycler when just a hair over 5 minutes

Not sure why this is a problem to people but I do agree with a confirmation button. I mean they made one for the recycler.

Flag Post

Great idea completely agree.

Flag Post

This would be great

Flag Post

I see a lot of people only have a few posts here. If you want ConArtist to hear your requests you should go to their forums and post there. To my knowledge, the developers rarely if ever come to the Kong forums.

Flag Post

I dont think the developers will even change this.

CON OFFICE:hey jim, 4 people want some kind of fuel confirmation cause they spent it on accident.well bob the less fuel they have, the more fuel they buy from us, MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! ignore complaint.

“not actual conversations if you didn’t notice fellow trolls”

Flag Post

i think they are a little busy with the alliance thingy.they’ll put that confirmation box in a future patch maybe

Flag Post
Originally posted by pukekik:

i think they are a little busy with the alliance thingy.they’ll put that confirmation box in a future patch maybe

Agree, well i even dunno ( and NOT register ) con’s website ;_; . Con can be 2x more busy after MORE updates they plan,i guess. So we should wait more time,Probably

Flag Post

I wish i could sell the old stuff i bought from the store back. For at least half price or more.