Pacifist Bug

7 posts

Flag Post

Some of my survivors won’t shoot or attack the zombies. This makes things a tad challenging. This has happened to different types of survivors equipped with different types of weapons.

User Id: kong447599

Flag Post

Yeah same thing happened to me. Unluckily, it turned out that both of my light supports weapons (M16s) had this bug on seperate missions. I nearly died had my first deployment not had another ranged weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dwindle64:

Some of my survivors won’t shoot or attack the zombies. This makes things a tad challenging. This has happened to different types of survivors equipped with different types of weapons.

User Id: kong447599

Go to Con’s website and post it there

Flag Post

Same problem, half of the team dont attack the zombies, even if I directly click on them.
This bug is CRITICAL, it totally ruins the game.
How can I enter a lvl33 military base if I dont know how many soldiers will shoot and how many not??

Flag Post

Does anybody maintain this game? The player control is complete garbage. Ridiculous that the Developer is selling items for a game of this poor quality. I’ve only played for a couple days and see no reason to continue.

Flag Post

haha….. the dev’s hide behind the Beta tag. It’s an insurance policy against getting sued for selling buggy garbage. Meh… all I can say is that I’ll never pay so I don’t complain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PR1ESTY:

haha….. the dev’s hide behind the Beta tag. It’s an insurance policy against getting sued for selling buggy garbage. Meh… all I can say is that I’ll never pay so I don’t complain.

“We’ll be out of beta hopefully in the next few months.” That’s from Con himself. You can see for yourself here: http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/4089-road-map-rounding-out-2013/page-1

Also, it’s kinda funny how you say you don’t complain right after you complained about the dev’s “selling buggy garbage”. Derp