The Map can use a Library

7 posts

Flag Post

Since this game keeps expanding, one of the buildings to add should be a library. That place can have a higher drop rate for books.

Flag Post

Actually, reading this title of this thread gave me an idea: There should be a bestiary/library when in the city. For instance, you open the city map, and there is an additional button. This leads to an in-game library showing what types of zombies there are, what items can be found, and in what average quantities.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RyanDestro:

Actually, reading this title of this thread gave me an idea: There should be a bestiary/library when in the city. For instance, you open the city map, and there is an additional button. This leads to an in-game library showing what types of zombies there are, what items can be found, and in what average quantities.

Like an Almanac or something?

Add in a UC tour pamphlet, probably. ^^

Flag Post

Or maybe a “diary of the deadzone” that shows all the stats of places you’ve been and zombies you’ve slain? they could probably put it right next to the mission thing :) could possibly encourage a little exploration to help "unlock’ some info

Flag Post

Sounds good, post it to official forums.

Flag Post

it does sound good but i think it would be better if it was also a mission place to find books easily

Flag Post

Like maybe adding a library as a map?
They could certainly add in some new map types. :)
Perhaps a high school or college could work also work as a map for getting books, they might even have water and canned food in the cafeteria.
heck maybe you could even get some medical supplies from the nurse’s office, or a medical school depending on what map they add in.