Possible Bug Spent GP??

7 posts

Flag Post

I have been playing several days, so I know the interface fairly well. I went to repair My FN Scar-L rifle and the repair icon was gold not silver. Thought it was really weird, checked it out and apparently I bought indestructible… I really don’t think I accidentally bought it because I repaired just about 30 minutes before and everything was fine. So, now I’m out whatever amount of GP, I would not have intentionally spent. Not sure if this is a bug or if it was My accident, but worth looking into.

Flag Post

It’s almost certainly an accident attributable to a poor ui design choice. I did that with a Kedr by accident, but that only costed 12 GP to make indestructible. One issue is the setting of the Make weapon indestructible checkbox is a persistent setting, at least in the same session. So, if you click the checkbox by accident, click NO saying that you do not want to make it indestructible, and then click the repair button again, the question will still be do you want to pay to make it indestructible, NOT do you want to repair your gun.

This is, in some sense, is a bug to me because people don’t expect the Make Weapon Indestructible to be a persistent checkbox. My suggestion to devs is to change it so that (a) it’s not a persistent setting or (b) by clicking on make weapon indestructible, a new pop-up box comes up asking you if you want to make the gun indestructible. I just think the current design is unintuitive.

It would be nice of kirill if he were to reimburse you the 140 GP required to make the scar-l indestructible….

Flag Post

It might have been an accident, but you have to slide the bar over, however far to the right, to make it repair 100%. I’m fairly certain I moved the bar over. I’m not sure if you can move the bar over while choosing indestructible. I don’t know, I just know 140GP for the scar indestructibility is not what I wanted, it’s a waste of GP.

Flag Post

If the weapon is completely broken, it will have a check box for full repair, there is no slider. It is easy to mistake it for the make indestructible check box. Be more careful next time.

Flag Post

If you don’t think it was an accident, contact a dev like kirill. And if you do, you should still try to contact a dev. Maybe they’ll help you out since it was an honest mistake. Good luck!

Flag Post

Just like slixtrix, i had a broken kedr and i clicked repair and it made it indestructible, luckily it was only 12 gp

Flag Post

Same goes for me. I lost 112 GP from the Kedr and SV98. I would like 112 GP back :(