Bizon, SCAR, or RPK 74?

24 posts

Flag Post

From weapon set 2 which one of those is the best?Please explain their pros and cons.

THANKS!!!

Flag Post

bizon.
much more ammo

Flag Post

but the shotgun is still the best

Flag Post

All have their diffent purposes, but the RPK or SCAR are the beter choices.

Flag Post

it depends on the map you’re playing.

scar-l is better for larger maps as it gets up to 98 accuracy with accuracy skills. it also has a 4x scope.

if you’re playing deathmatches mostly, i’d go with one of the other two guns though.

Flag Post

If I were to play team elimination then what gun would you say is better.I like to play on evac interchange or sawmill.I also don’t care if the gun has a lot of ammo in the magazine.I prefer high damage, mobility, good scope, and fast fire.

Flag Post

Scar is the most versatile of all three. RPG is good for team maps, but bigger ones if you invest some SPs into sniper tree. Bizon is good for small/med maps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

Scar is the most versatile of all three. RPG is good for team maps, but bigger ones if you invest some SPs into sniper tree. Bizon is good for small/med maps.

wait what , we got RPG in set2 already? :)

Flag Post

Bizon is the best for Deathmatches

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

O_o

Flag Post

Scar is the best cr weapon in tier 2

Flag Post

SCAR-L all the way with Set 2. Easy W-Task, good ironsights and scope, damage and range.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:
Originally posted by Nqss:

O_o

I think he was referring to RPK. But an RPG would be nice too :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ContractWarsDude:

If I were to play team elimination then what gun would you say is better.I like to play on evac interchange or sawmill.I also don’t care if the gun has a lot of ammo in the magazine.I prefer high damage, mobility, good scope, and fast fire.

For interchange and sawmill, scar-l definitely. For evac it’s a toss-up. I might go with bizon on evac, but scar-l works fine :}

Flag Post

onlz buy the bizon, if you have points in the sniper skilltree (I would recommend that anyways, because for around 10 skillpoints you can boost your accuracy with 15 points.

Flag Post

I have the rpk and in evac it’s really beast, i have had already some quad kills and stormkills , if u like team deathmatch i would consider buying that.

Flag Post

i like scar with w-task on lighthouse.

Flag Post

I used to be a big SCAR fan, but I did a contract with RPK few weeks ago and honestly, if I had to choose I’d take the RPK now. But I lvled from 10 to 40 basically only with scar and it went smooth as a criminal. I’d say if you’re a lower level, get scar and definitely get the w/task asap. When you’re higher lvl and if you have some mobility, you’d farm better with RPK, it’s much easier getting prokills with 4×50 than 4×30.

Flag Post

For me a bizon becaus im good with it. But almost everyone else likes the scar and rpk better, so I’ll go with one of those

Flag Post

The Bizon is a better Kedr, more ammo, slower reload time, the SCAR is a PDW with suped up power, and the RPK is a LMG with no predecesor, and the Shotgun… you know what the drill.

Bizon is recommended for spray and pray.

Flag Post

I need help quickly, I’m level 25, only have all the shotguns, 80k cash, almost nothing in sniper tree (only pistols upgraded).
Question: M4 sniper, yay or nay?

Flag Post

while i haven’t used it, i suspect the m4 sniper is overpriced. i think it’s better to wait for vss or buy the tier 1 sniper. else, buy scar-l :}

Flag Post
Originally posted by japeke:

I have the rpk and in evac it’s really beast, i have had already some quad kills and stormkills , if u like team deathmatch i would consider buying that.

Me too,:DDDD

Flag Post
Originally posted by cooljo65:
Originally posted by japeke:

Me too,:DDDD

Stop necroing. omg.