good luck bro :/

Flag Post

cool story bro

Flag Post

bug with lagging 9A-91 does exist
when you are knifing with this gun
found – reported – will be fixed in next update

Flag Post

They aren’t gonna buy back the gun you know, i remember you telling us how you hated the gun in the chat, its a joke gun that makes corpses fly.

Flag Post

It used to cost 150k credits, and it’s a REALLY powerful gun. Shoot someone in the head and watch the corpse fly off 30 meters back. It’s REALLY powerful, so it’s REALLY expensive. Can you handle it?

Flag Post

stats are lie.. OMG keep me tight…. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

not sure if troll or bad english

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Stats are definitely a lie if the same benchmark or scale is used in configuring each one. Seems to me that each gun brings its own characteristics and the stats cannot be compared between them.

So, lesson learned. Do not buy based on stats AND do not compare stats.

Exactly.. i guess stats are based on the weapon’s base characteristic.

Exactly.. i guess stats are based on the weapon’s base characteristic.

Originally posted by vice123:

Flag Post

Not sure what happened to my previous post _

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

i’m sure that you are a troll and that you have bad english :D

Flag Post

idk if this a glitch or lagging :P,evrytime i knife with saiga,i teleport and cant hit sht D:,tried the other guns,no probs

Flag Post

I like 9A-91, but even with double exp boost i can’t afford to repair it. However, I own all the guns in the game so it doesn’t really matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

I like 9A-91, but even with double exp boost i can’t afford to repair it. However, I own all the guns in the game so it doesn’t really matter.

I can repair it just fine with my normal exp. You must be very bad at games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Used this gun without any skills(did a reset) and this gun was/is seriously lacking. I kept shooting someone point blank in the body at close range(he was standing still) and it just didn’t take. I feel seriously trolled in buying this gun with GP. Thanks.

This gun belongs in Tier 2. Please put it back where it belongs.

FYI: This is just so others can have inputs of 9A-91 since I haven’t read any.

Also, this hardcore mode, is literally hard! It was very hard to get the ratio in 1:1 without any armor, damage and other skills. Can’t wait to get back my skills and be ‘OP’ again.

In HC mode everybody have obvoiusly the same set of skills. So you can or you can not redistribute your SPs, this will not change your experience of HC mode =)

Flag Post

I got a other question. I bought de gun, but i don’t get the sights. If you shoot something in the sights goes up at the end of the gun. Is this were i need to aim with of do i need to aim like it already was? If you stop shooting that thing at the end of the sights goes down. Were do I have to aim with? Please help.

Flag Post

Bannanaa when you reset dont you get all your sp and stuff back?

Flag Post

You don’t get CR back because CR is easy to acquire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ballstick499:

Bannanaa when you reset dont you get all your sp and stuff back?

you get all the sp, but no credits and only half of the gp

Flag Post

9A-91 is probably one of the strongest guns in the game with the W-task and a proper skill tree. Literally 1 recoil? Check. Accuracy in the high 90s? Check. Insane damage (2-shot kill up close)? Check. Silencer and nice sight? Check. You need to learn to use it properly. This gun is a beast and can kill in seconds. Buy the task in gp if you can’t task it normally and this thing is insane. And it’s pretty mobile with the right skill tree.
And yes, I did necro this but this gun deserves more respect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anipad68:

9A-91 is probably one of the strongest guns in the game with the W-task and a proper skill tree. Literally 1 recoil? Check. Accuracy in the high 90s? Check. Insane damage (2-shot kill up close)? Check. Silencer and nice sight? Check. You need to learn to use it properly. This gun is a beast and can kill in seconds. Buy the task in gp if you can’t task it normally and this thing is insane. And it’s pretty mobile with the right skill tree.

Yeah, I haven’t had a lot of experience with this gun, but it has a great TTK from what I can tell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anipad68:

at least you acknowledge the fact, mostly its “omg dis iz da best gun eva!!!”

Flag Post

Definitely one of the best CR guns

Flag Post

2 year old necro…

Flag Post

really ? that CR could be getting in 2 hours…
i have 7 million CR to wasting right now…
but… GIVE ME GP !!!!1
…still… what’s your problem ? lagging with 9a-91 ? that’s not the problem at all… and… any lagging evidence ?
i think you want to use it anyway and buy it… " MAN ! I HATE THIS GUN ! "
then you want to have CR back cuz you can’t spend about an hour in hardcore…
and post it here ? and request the devs to give you CR ?
votes :
1. give him CR
2. give me GP
:D

Flag Post

and it’s older than most of you in here.