similarity

8 posts

Flag Post

The game is very nice but for me it is a copy of Battlefield 3

Flag Post

Are there vehicles? Are there RPGs? Are there 64 players in one match? Are there huge maps? No.

Flag Post

But there are stupid players who claim it’s a copy of another game.

Flag Post

COD, battlefield, CS are all copies of eeach other according to your logic then. Just to name a few. They are all warfare games, “police” vs. " terrorists", of course they’re all going to be similiar in a way.

CW is a great game. One of the greatest cosindering it’s just a browser game. Just play and enjoy it, rather than looking for mundane flaws in it.

Flag Post

If I’d had to compare, I’d say it was as if CSGO and call of duty had a child. In CSGO you have to stand still for your shots to be accurate and there is HP instead of regenerating heath(besides the skills in the assault tree) , You can hip fire in this game really easily and get a kill just like in cod and let’s not forget about the kill streaks. This game is no way similar to BF3 so I’m not sure why you would think that.

Flag Post

I think CW is like Halo and Star Wars and Crysis. 8)

Flag Post

I can relate this game to playing “gun games” when i was a kid. Totally a copy of it :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by SylviaWoon:

there is a game in russia called CW ~ its very similar to this game, but they have way more stuff.

can’t be true, there’s no CGs, only bears and nukes!