Contract Wars Rules Updated (locked)

33 posts

Flag Post

By using the Contract Wars application you understand and agree to abide by these rules. These rules are subject to change without player notice.

1. Bugs and Exploits
If a bug or exploit is find players are required to report it to Contract Wars administrators, testers, developers or through the Bug and Glitches thread.

Players found to be abusing these bugs and exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players will have appropriate action taken to them.

1st Offense: Permanent ban.

2. 3rd Party Programs
Players using third party programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players in competitive play will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st Offense: Permanent/temporary ban.

3. Farming and Boosting
Players are prohibited from using alternate accounts or gathering other players to participate in killing each other or trading wins to complete contracts, w-tasks, gather experience, gather credits, and achievements. Players caught doing this will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban to those involved in the farming/boosting. Players may receive a temporary ban in certain cases in which a little amount of farming/boosting occurred.

4. Harassment and Offensive Language
Players found to be verbally abusive, calling players racist terms, or threatening other players in-game will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Temporary ban depending on the severity of the infraction.
2nd: Offense: Permanent ban.

5. Impersonation
Impersonation of a Contract Wars administrator, developer, or tester may result in punishment leading to a ban. (Note: This rule is not enforced by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

6. Account Selling/Trading and Offering Payable Services
Players are not allowed to attempt or offer to sell or trade their account. Players may also not offer services in which a player is paid to boost someones’ account through internal or external use of their account. Players violating this rule will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban. A temporary ban may result if the transaction never occurred.

7. Names
Names that incorporate language that is offensive, racist, or hateful may be subject to a name change or ban. Names that impersonate an administrator, tester, or developer of Contract Wars may be also be subject to the same punishment. You may not use an alternate spelling or misspelling to get around this rule. (Note: This rule is not recognized by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

1st Offense: Player subject to a name change.
2nd Offense: Player subject to a permanent/temporary ban.

Reporting Offenders:
To report players that violate any of these rules, please take a screenshot or video of the player committing such act. You also need the players’ ID which can be acquired by pressing the tilde (~) button by default and typing “List”. Please send this information to Nqss or any other game tester.

Regarding Clans:
Clan players caught boosting/farming, exploiting bugs, or attempting to sell/trade an account are subject to punishment and the clan they are in may be subject to dismissal. Clans that take appropriate action and report these players will not be disbanded. Only the player who broke the rules will be subject to punishment. In a special case where a leader of a clan violates these rules, clan members may vote among each other for a new clan leader but only if the leader is reported. The clan leader will be punished accordingly.

I made this thread as an update to the current Contract Wars Rules thread because it isn’t specific enough/has poor English and players may be banned for reasons not listed on there. Which was what happened to me. This is not an official thread by those affiliated with Contract Wars and is only my recommended version the rules.

 
Flag Post

2nd to comment :D

 
Flag Post

Excellent! Nice and concise, thanks for laying out the rules Glock. This ought to be stickied.

 
Flag Post

Glock sucks xD jk, thanks for this tread, helps me understand a little better

 
Flag Post

I do not understand miro and I stop to gaze longer keep walking slowly and not because temto When change weapon sights and When I try to only shoot sights help me please, -;

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tsubazanabatata:

I do not understand miro and I stop to gaze longer keep walking slowly and not because temto When change weapon sights and When I try to only shoot sights help me please, -;

what

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:
Originally posted by tsubazanabatata:

I do not understand miro and I stop to gaze longer keep walking slowly and not because temto When change weapon sights and When I try to only shoot sights help me please, -;

what

HELP HIM PLEEEEAAAAAASE!!!

 
Flag Post

I’d like to get this stickied.

 
Flag Post

nice..finally seen something good from glock :P
also worth getting stickied imo

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bebere:

yummy food… is Taylor Swift offensive, racist, or hateful?

all 3

 
Flag Post

let me just point out one thing here in particular:

Originally posted by Glock243:


3. Farming and Boosting
Players are prohibited from using alternate accounts or gathering other players to participate in killing each other or trading wins to complete contracts, w-tasks, gather experience, gather credits, and achievements. Players caught doing this will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban to those involved in the farming/boosting. Players may receive a temporary ban in certain cases in which a little amount of farming/boosting occurred.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PotterOne:

Excellent! Nice and concise, thanks for laying out the rules Glock. This ought to be stickied.

+1. Easier to understand than Nqss’s version.

 
Flag Post

Shameless bump.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Shameless bump.

whats the point of bumping this. if these are the actual rules they should update the rules thread.

 
Flag Post

nice job glock
sticky

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

By using the Contract Wars application you understand and agree to abide by these rules. These rules are subject to change without player notice.

1. Bugs and Exploits
If a bug or exploit is find players are required to report it to Contract Wars administrators, testers, developers or through the Bug and Glitches thread.

Players found to be abusing these bugs and exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players will have appropriate action taken to them.

1st Offense: Permanent ban.

2. 3rd Party Programs
Players using third party programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players in competitive play will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st Offense: Permanent/temporary ban.

3. Farming and Boosting
Players are prohibited from using alternate accounts or gathering other players to participate in killing each other or trading wins to complete contracts, w-tasks, gather experience, gather credits, and achievements. Players caught doing this will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban to those involved in the farming/boosting. Players may receive a temporary ban in certain cases in which a little amount of farming/boosting occurred.

4. Harassment and Offensive Language
Players found to be verbally abusive, calling players racist terms, or threatening other players in-game will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Temporary ban depending on the severity of the infraction.
2nd: Offense: Permanent ban.

5. Impersonation
Impersonation of a Contract Wars administrator, developer, or tester may result in punishment leading to a ban. (Note: This rule is not enforced by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

6. Account Selling/Trading and Offering Payable Services
Players are not allowed to attempt or offer to sell or trade their account. Players may also not offer services in which a player is paid to boost someones’ account through internal or external use of their account. Players violating this rule will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban. A temporary ban may result if the transaction never occurred.

7. Names
Names that incorporate language that is offensive, racist, or hateful may be subject to a name change or ban. Names that impersonate an administrator, tester, or developer of Contract Wars may be also be subject to the same punishment. You may not use an alternate spelling or misspelling to get around this rule. (Note: This rule is not recognized by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

1st Offense: Player subject to a name change.
2nd Offense: Player subject to a permanent/temporary ban.

Reporting Offenders:
To report players that abuse any of these rules, please take a screenshot or video of the player committing such act. You also need the players’ ID which can be acquired by pressing the tilde (~) button by default and typing “List”. Please send this information to Nqss or any other game tester.

Regarding Clans:
Clan players caught boosting/farming, exploiting bugs, or attempting to sell/trade an account are subject to punishment and the clan they are in may be subject to dismissal. Clans that take appropriate action and report these players will not be disbanded. Only the player who broke the rules will be subject to punishment. In a special case where a leader of a clan violates these rules, clan members may vote among each other for a new clan leader but only if the leader is reported. The clan leader will be punished accordingly.

I made this thread as an update to the current Contract Wars Rules thread because it isn’t specific enough/has poor English and players may be banned for reasons not listed on there. Which was what happened to me. This is not an official thread by those affiliated with Contract Wars and is only my recommended version the rules.

ironic really, the most famous farmer in the game is “informing” us of the rules that he broke.

 
Flag Post

I need to report a two players for FARMING ! Their names are: Loooord Level 61 and Jukicdoo Level 60, Loooord Need storm kill and Jukicdoo helped him, Try taking a photo but has not happened to her Only then fixed in the history of the players. I want this to have consequences ! that is illegal in the game. And Sorry for my english. I speak spanish.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

By using the Contract Wars application you understand and agree to abide by these rules. These rules are subject to change without player notice.

1. Bugs and Exploits
If a bug or exploit is find players are required to report it to Contract Wars administrators, testers, developers or through the Bug and Glitches thread.

Players found to be abusing these bugs and exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players will have appropriate action taken to them.

1st Offense: Permanent ban.

2. 3rd Party Programs
Players using third party programs to gain an unfair advantage over other players in competitive play will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st Offense: Permanent/temporary ban.

3. Farming and Boosting
Players are prohibited from using alternate accounts or gathering other players to participate in killing each other or trading wins to complete contracts, w-tasks, gather experience, gather credits, and achievements. Players caught doing this will have appropriate action taken against them.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban to those involved in the farming/boosting. Players may receive a temporary ban in certain cases in which a little amount of farming/boosting occurred.

4. Harassment and Offensive Language
Players found to be verbally abusive, calling players racist terms, or threatening other players in-game will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Temporary ban depending on the severity of the infraction.
2nd: Offense: Permanent ban.

5. Impersonation
Impersonation of a Contract Wars administrator, developer, or tester may result in punishment leading to a ban. (Note: This rule is not enforced by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

6. Account Selling/Trading and Offering Payable Services
Players are not allowed to attempt or offer to sell or trade their account. Players may also not offer services in which a player is paid to boost someones’ account through internal or external use of their account. Players violating this rule will be punished accordingly.

1st: Offense: Permanent ban. A temporary ban may result if the transaction never occurred.

7. Names
Names that incorporate language that is offensive, racist, or hateful may be subject to a name change or ban. Names that impersonate an administrator, tester, or developer of Contract Wars may be also be subject to the same punishment. You may not use an alternate spelling or misspelling to get around this rule. (Note: This rule is not recognized by those affiliated with Contract Wars)

1st Offense: Player subject to a name change.
2nd Offense: Player subject to a permanent/temporary ban.

Reporting Offenders:
To report players that violate any of these rules, please take a screenshot or video of the player committing such act. You also need the players’ ID which can be acquired by pressing the tilde (~) button by default and typing “List”. Please send this information to Nqss or any other game tester.

Regarding Clans:
Clan players caught boosting/farming, exploiting bugs, or attempting to sell/trade an account are subject to punishment and the clan they are in may be subject to dismissal. Clans that take appropriate action and report these players will not be disbanded. Only the player who broke the rules will be subject to punishment. In a special case where a leader of a clan violates these rules, clan members may vote among each other for a new clan leader but only if the leader is reported. The clan leader will be punished accordingly.

I made this thread as an update to the current Contract Wars Rules thread because it isn’t specific enough/has poor English and players may be banned for reasons not listed on there. Which was what happened to me. This is not an official thread by those affiliated with Contract Wars and is only my recommended version the rules.

 
Flag Post

i need help
my experience point is not progressing anymore….
im at level 59 ( the oracle)
anybody can help me…:(

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

lock so no more necro
there is already a rules stickied thread

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wyatt155770:

Find out how this dude got Credits and GP for FREE in Contract Wars within 3 minutes from visiting this website: >> http://bit.ly/1mruzKs <<

wow it really workd i got gps in 3 minites!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by wyatt155770:

Find out how this dude got Credits and GP for FREE in Contract Wars within 3 minutes from visiting this website: >> http://bit.ly/1mruzKs <<

wow it really workd i got gps in 3 minites!

holy shit you are right! This is amazing!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 0live:
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by wyatt155770:

Find out how this dude got Credits and GP for FREE in Contract Wars within 3 minutes from visiting this website: >> http://bit.ly/1mruzKs <<

wow it really workd i got gps in 3 minites!

holy shit you are right! This is amazing!

Thanks, you changed my life! Now i can finally buy that amazing gun!