Let's find the W-Tasks for GP Weapons

380 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I’m here to tell everyone to help me find all of the W-tasks for the GP weapons. Before you say, “There aren’t any W-tasks for GP guns you noob!,” Yes, there are. If you watched game play of the original game, you might’ve noticed some of the GP guns have attachments of them. Why? Because they completed the W-tasks for the gun. Now, these tasks are way harder than the CR ones, for example, the SR3M requires 75 triple kills to unlock the silencer for it. I found this out by myself while completing the gold contract for it. Another is getting 1000 longshots with the AK-12. So I ask of everyone to try to find the W-tasks for the GP guns, and if you do find one out, tell us! Thank you for reading!

Flag Post

The Big, Awesome List of W-Tasks for GP Weapons

SR3M – 75 Triple Kills
AK-12 – 1000 Longshots
Kuyaaaron posted these next two
DT SRS sniper rifle – 150 stormkills
HK G36C rifle – 150 triple kills
I think the Glock 18 is 100 prokills.

Don’t worry, with your help there will be more.

Flag Post

Whats the AK-12?

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

Whats the AK-12?

premium assualt rifle for set 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

Whats the AK-12?

Yeah but it shows up as 2 AEK-971 rifles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Whats the AK-12?

where? description? First persone model? Third persone model?

Flag Post

AEK-971 and AK-12 are completely different guns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Whats the AK-12?

where? description? First persone model? Third persone model?

In the description but stats are different and model is different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

AEK-971 and AK-12 are completely different guns.

The AEK-971 is fine. However, the AK-12, while the correct stats and picture is displayed, the name is still “AEK-971” with the AEK’s description.

Flag Post

Here are some more for your list.

DT SRS sniper rifle – 150 stormkills
HK G36C rifle – 150 triple kills

Flag Post

Bump.

Anyone know deagle or colt?

Flag Post

I don’t know the Deagle’s w-task but I know it gives you a reddot sight. Premium W-tasks are hard lol

Flag Post

and 1 thing to devs – ak-12 is not for russian needs. this rifle as in game is for export. later there will be more modifications even hunting 12cal rifle at ak-12 base, but now this rifle is for export only. and i think no one cab buy it yet. may be this-next year

Flag Post

and GOLEM – u so smart, u saw the lighthouse loading screen picture with d eagle and colimator xD

Flag Post

i can tell that is NOT wtasks for d eagle: hs, ls, double hs, rage, storm, pro. i think its triple or quad kills. who wanna help me to recognise?)))

Flag Post
Originally posted by blohin:

and 1 thing to devs – ak-12 is not for russian needs. this rifle as in game is for export. later there will be more modifications even hunting 12cal rifle at ak-12 base, but now this rifle is for export only. and i think no one cab buy it yet. may be this-next year

and who told you that?

Flag Post

and this is not triple kills. just tried.

Flag Post

nqss – there are no rails of viever or else on russian weaps. this is NATO standard. also u can read wiki AK-12

Flag Post

nqss – there are no rails of viever or else on russian weaps. this is NATO standard. also u can read wiki AK-12

funny
there is rail version of ak74 , which is requered by modern army standart already
and high command requere modern assualt rifle for the army , which is ak12
and you are arguing with developers of this game , who live in Russia (so do i) and always tracking weapon news
and also , one of the developers is a retired spetsnaz officer
more things to know , russian weapon lacks the rails , but all sort of modification are needed really bad , so untill this time there were developed specific modification for placing sights and stuff and it is not as perfect as you would expect it
rails are going here and also , rails allow to equip higher variaty of stuff

so , if i were you , i wouldn’t point at wiki at all

Flag Post

im russian too… i tell u that rails not RF army standard – thts all. wht for we need worldwide standarts if we use only russian stuff? there is a lot of different export versions of russian weaps. nqss, u better tell me D eagle w task))

Flag Post

hmm… im not always track weapon news. so ill better stop discussing. k?

Flag Post

hmm… im not always track weapon news. so ill better stop discussing. k?

You are just a triple posting machine.

Christ my head hurts.

Flag Post

desert eagle w-task is pro kill. sry for SUCH A LOT of msg. just liked ths game much and got same emotions.

Flag Post

Desert Deagle = 100 Prokills,
Glock 18 = 100 Prokills,
Gold AKMS = something with 100 prokills too.

Flag Post

desert eagle w-task is pro kill. sry for SUCH A LOT of msg. just liked ths game much and got same emotions.

See? i told you its 100 pro kills, but you or vice didn’t believe me.