Bugs and glitches

4252 posts

Flag Post

Post your bugreports here
But before you post, you must check if the bug you are experinced is not caused by bad network conection.
The yellow triangle with sign of “hight packet loss” means that your connetion is unstable and some of the data being lost. It causes lags, teleportations of your character backwards, unability to kill enemy, possibly disconnects.
It also caused by unstable types of connection such as wi-fi, mobile internet, problems of your provider.
Some bugs are caused by broken files in cache of your browser or old version of the game in your cache. First of all, try to clear browsers cache with app closed and see if it helped.

To report a bug:
-Check your console first (press ~ or F10, you can rebind the button in the settings), if you see any red or maroon strings out there – thiese are errors and those will help us to detect the issue. YOU MUST to click on those lines, this way they will be opened and you could see details of error, which you can COPY and PASTATE in your bug report.
-Add to your bug report your id number, you can see it by looking to the right, after opening console
-Describe as detailed as possible everything that happened, provide additional screenshots and videos of the bug
-If bug related to the money transaction, please report following info to the Community manager in private message. Additionaly provide prove of payment, via screenshot of transaction.

Flag Post

Ok, heres a bug with the premium weapon H&K MP5SD6 SMG’S scope. Each time I aim down it I see nothing. Please fix this glitch because allot of people are experiencing it. Your Friend, Trollzr343.

Flag Post

Ok,have a bug it the SV98 and the H&K MP5SD6 SMG’S scope,EVER time i aim with SV98 or MP5SD6 i see nothing please fix it why i love kills with snipers!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXDarkXxXSoulXx:

Ok,have a bug it the SV98 and the H&K MP5SD6 SMG’S scope,EVER time i aim with SV98 or MP5SD6 i see nothing please fix it why i love kills with snipers!

you do need a video card supporting 3d shaders to see stuff in scopes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trollzr343:

Ok, heres a bug with the premium weapon H&K MP5SD6 SMG’S scope. Each time I aim down it I see nothing. Please fix this glitch because allot of people are experiencing it. Your Friend, Trollzr343.

you do need a video card supporting 3d shaders to see stuff in scopes

Flag Post

Pressing the esc button to open the game window is a good option. Although in Fullscreen, if you want to leave fullscreen you need to press esc button too resulting that you cannot open the menu when you are in Fullscreen mode.

Please add another button to the controls that open the menu

Flag Post
Originally posted by e1842679:

Pressing the esc button to open the game window is a good option. Although in Fullscreen, if you want to leave fullscreen you need to press esc button too resulting that you cannot open the menu when you are in Fullscreen mode.

Please add another button to the controls that open the menu

it does exist , F10

Flag Post

on a MacBook Pro, fn and f12 opens something up that isn’t part of the game. is there another way to go into full-screen mode?

— 2 mins later -FIXED! (press fn, control and f12

Flag Post
Originally posted by patriciomguerra:

on a MacBook Pro, fn and f12 opens something up that isn’t part of the game. is there another way to go into full-screen mode?

— 2 mins later -FIXED! (press fn, control and f12

i have a different setting of your it dosent work for me
:/

Flag Post

when i go fullscreen,enter a macht,get killed or when i respawn the game mutes himself and i have to go to the setting and put it back on
plz fix this
ps: its really annoying

Flag Post

I have a problem when I go into fullscreen mode it completely goes quiet, it’s really annoying. Anyone else got this problem

System:Mac OSX Lion
Browser:Safari

Flag Post

yes so do i have the same problem, im using firefox mozilla and to tell you the truth it doesnt matter if you change problems,this is only happening to mac users….

Flag Post

*change browsers

Flag Post

m problem is i cannot play the game, all it shows is a screen with a big play button, which, when hovered over, says that i am not logged in, even though i am.

Flag Post

There’s a glitch for those small stairs into small buildings. If you get to close to them you can’t jump, you have to go back a little and jump forward.

Flag Post

Armor bug?

I’ve been investing exclusively in the Stormtrooper tree and so far have unlocked:

SVS Soft Armor Cover: +20 armor
LBT 6094: +40 armor

Problem is, even with the skills unlocked I see no change from the default 40 armor before I unlocked the skills. Have refreshed, played a few games, etc and the 40 doesn’t ever change.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Excruciatus:

Armor bug?

I’ve been investing exclusively in the Stormtrooper tree and so far have unlocked:

Problem is, even with the skills unlocked I see no change from the default 40 armor before I unlocked the skills. Have refreshed, played a few games, etc and the 40 doesn’t ever change.

Definitely sounds like a bug that needs to be squashed, to me. :O

Anyone else have that issue?

Flag Post

When i started the game, i obviously had the mp5dk6 and i found it really diffucult because when i aimed on the scopes and i saw a completly blank background and green grass but no enemys. Does anyone have the same problem?

Flag Post

Can someone fix the ladder behind the evac warehouse? i take FOREEVER to get up there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Man_Smells:

When i started the game, i obviously had the mp5dk6 and i found it really diffucult because when i aimed on the scopes and i saw a completly blank background and green grass but no enemys. Does anyone have the same problem?

Your videocard doesn’t support shaders 3.0, sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Excruciatus:

Armor bug?

Armors are not additive. Usually if a parameter of skill is additive it will be described as +30 or +70. In this case – it is not additive.

Flag Post

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the reply.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

‘Designator lll’ of the ‘Gunsmith’ branch still does not show target of beacon when the opponent plants it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator