Bugs and glitches page 7

3324 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

I get stuck in place when I knife in evac_te.

known bug , fixed in new release

Flag Post

idk if this a bug or lag,teleports sometimes when used knife

Flag Post

no sound for macs on fullscreen…. this has been on the queue since the game came out :|

are you guys working on it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

no sound for macs on fullscreen…. this has been on the queue since the game came out :|

I’m sure that somewhere on the internet there is a video for mac users on how to plug in your headphones to the computer, and how to place them on your head.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:
Originally posted by slixtrix:

I’m sure that somewhere on the internet there is a video for mac users on how to plug in your headphones to the computer, and how to place them on your head.

Hi troll!

Okay. I’ll clarify just for you. I don’t get sound while playing this game on my mac in fullscreen mode on Safari. Are any devs actively working on fixing this?

Flag Post

How i can join another game

Flag Post

^ The Smarts are not strong with this one. 8)

Flag Post

bay5 is limited to lvl 60 .. so some of us are stuck on contracts because we cant play that map … please make one room 10-70 ~ I feel all players should have the right to complete contracts.

Flag Post

ever since the new patch I noticed I get game crashes that kill my connection and I have to shut all my browsers to get it back

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onitsuki:

ever since the new patch I noticed I get game crashes that kill my connection and I have to shut all my browsers to get it back

have you cleared the cache?

Flag Post

New bug from the latest release: Name of the person you killed/fragged do not show up at times.

Flag Post

There’s a huge black hole on the pants of USEC at the butt, i thought it was a pocket but when u shoot them and they bend over or when they move, it’s quite large. (waits for vice to go “i fap to this”)

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

There’s a huge black hole on the pants of USEC at the butt, i thought it was a pocket but when u shoot them and they bend over or when they move, it’s quite large. (waits for vice to go “i fap to this”)

Too late. Already faped to all holes. Especially the big chest hole that opens up when someone looks up.

Flag Post

In terminal dm, or actually any terminal map, i have found that while trying to enter the building in the back my character gets stuck and i cannot enter, but i can exit, this frustrates me as i have to run around the building, while getting shot to kill the guy inside since i do not know how to insert a screen shot, i can only describe the door, it is on the far side from the aircraft hanger looking thing with the 4? spawn points inside, i know atleast three, i can enter through the door that is sorta like a long hallway, and i can enter from the door closest to the hanger, but when i try i often end up dying before i get to those doors…..

is this something to do with my game alone, or is it a common problem?

Flag Post

Not sure if the game was updated in this manner but w-task gains/losses to gun specs are not displaying the percentage sign anymore. Have they been updated to certain point increase/decrease?

Another bug I keep noticing. Sometimes, the radio calls in TE are made in Russian. I can’t isolate it to something particular at the moment.

Flag Post

Not sure the CDN make the download rate faster
The CDN is isnt working for Indonesia
My ping for unity game is damt too high
I can join bridge only
Because the CDN
Anyone has a problem like my problem say yes

Flag Post

Can something be done about high ping(>150) players?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

explain them that they have choice of servers
actually – more donations = more servers

Flag Post

i’d never donate to a pay2win game that has this much discrepancy b/w payers and non-payers o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

So far, $100 donated to this game. But devs do not listen to my concerns. I PM’d one and no response.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

So far, $100 donated to this game. But devs do not listen to my concerns. I PM’d one and no response.

because
1. they are busy with bugfixing weekS and small gameplay tweaks now (as they said , clearing crap from one of the programmers they’ve fired)
2. there is couple of devs speaking english and having public appearence
Tfender – lead developer
Kirillkostrov – im not sure about his position , but i know that he is a programmer
of total 7 developers , 5 social netwroks and huge amount of users , who ask for help each day

So , you may write me about things you want to tell
if there is something that i could answer , i will answer right away
if there is something that is important , i will tell that to the developers

Flag Post

When i scooping and there is a friendly granade come to me my sight is gone wrong

Flag Post

There was a topic about this and I guess the devs overlooked it. The bug is: Bonuses are not given if you are logged in during contract expiration. Only way around it is to log off before the expiration and log on after the new contract begins.

Flag Post

Umm i don’t know how to explain this but my IZH-43 Shotgun has locked itself meaning i have to buy it again to use it.

Just found out my Magpul PDR-C SMG has locked itself as well. :( meaning i have spent 32k CR

Flag Post

There I was, playing on my OSX machine through Chrome and everything is going well. I kill whomever stomps up to me rustling the leaves. I think, ‘hey wouldn’t it be nice to be more accurate’, so I go to full screen and BAM! All of a sudden I am deaf. An Elefant sneaks up behind me from the other side of a bush and blows me away. How about some sound for full screen Mac users.