User feedback and opinions

376 posts

Flag Post

Tell us what you think about our project? Is it OK? Will it blend? :)

Flag Post

[Error]: PlayerLoop called recursively!

the reasone of long time loading profile

Flag Post

Positive: Graphics, Interface. Negative: extreme loadtimes, high ping servers, and facebook-spam. 15 friend invites needed for a shotty? are you serious?

Flag Post

For me, I’m having a huge amount of lag on my end. I tried changing the sensitivity, but I can still barely aim enough to get a kill.

On the other hand, you guys have added a lot of awesome weapons as I see!
I can only encourage you to make a majority of those weapons achievable through playing the game and ranking up. (nobody likes too many premium weapons, then it feels forced)

Other than that, seems pretty awesome. :3

Flag Post

Thanks for kind world, Vendetta.
1) Please report characteristics of your PC and you location, and how you’re connected to the internet.
2) It’s about 70/30 ratio of usual/premium weapons in the game
3) The advantage of Kred weapons is not dramatic, and even more – in almost all cases there’s a replacement of Kred weapon, available for CR in a higher sets.

Flag Post

The game is great in all ways: Awesome graphics, intuitive interface and gameplay is solid, and feels like more like a much more massive client-based project. But, the downside:
My gold-star daily contract is to kill 20
players level 20 … There are NOT A SINGLE player in this game right now with a level above 20… Awesome. This contract should be removed from the game until there will be more level 20 players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TakashiSaya:

The game is great in all ways: Awesome graphics, intuitive interface and gameplay is solid, and feels like more like a much more massive client-based project. But, the downside:
My gold-star daily contract is to kill 20
players level 20 … There are NOT A SINGLE player in this game right now with a level above 20… Awesome. This contract should be removed from the game until there will be more level 20 players.

noone gets that contract untill there will be 20 lvl players

Flag Post

Well right now i love this game it is a excellent game and i am a newbie at it. level 6 :P just joined today its almost as good as a console game (when i say almost i mean in a console game you can get everything for ingame cash and don’t need to buy) i would like to tell the developer he did i excellent job on this game.

Flag Post

I also hate the “Invite X friends” type of guns. Its not facebook, it is Kongregate and therefore it should be availible to just buy them.

Flag Post

This is an excellent game. A problem for me is that I somtimes get conected to empty servers but as far as I can tell, it’s a fun game. Very good job.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathaanator:

This is an excellent game. A problem for me is that I somtimes get conected to empty servers but as far as I can tell, it’s a fun game. Very good job.

sort the servers by the number of players

Flag Post

One of the most frustrating experiences I’ve had in a very long time.
Great graphics.
Even on the lowest setting the game laggs like there is no tomorrow. I’m looking at maybe like 1-3 FPS?
And the sensitivity is terrible. There’s such a fine line between insanely high, and no movement at all.
Awesome skins and graphics. Just unplayable.

Flag Post

Amen to that, iGezus, i just have one thing to add, i’m consitantly rocking about 30 frames per second but the hit box for players is terrible for me, i will have someone running in front of me and when i shoot them they will NOT die, dont say im a bad aim, because im not, in fact 90% of the time im hitting them and it just doesn’t count it _ please fix

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

Great graphics.
Even on the lowest setting the game laggs like there is no tomorrow. I’m looking at maybe like 1-3 FPS?
And the sensitivity is terrible. There’s such a fine line between insanely high, and no movement at all.

its all beacus of your internet connetcion probably , runs fine with me

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by iGezus:

Great graphics.

its all beacus of your internet connetcion probably , runs fine with me

Probably not so much your internet connection, as your computer.
My wireless connection is totally fine, it’s my computer that’s the problem.
I can’t afford a new graphics card right now anyway. :P

Flag Post

What’s everyone thoughts on the repair costs? I find anything above tier 1 to be on the expensive side. Where does the income come from to upkeep high-tier weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

What’s everyone thoughts on the repair costs? I find anything above tier 1 to be on the expensive side. Where does the income come from to upkeep high-tier weapons?

i didn’t have any complains about that even on tier 5
its just you must use it most effectivly and not spray and prey for a kill

Flag Post

I liked to get kills through walls and stuff :[ But yeah, with stingy use it’s BEARable I guess. Still I think it’s way too high after tier1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dubesor:

Positive: Graphics, Interface. Negative: extreme loadtimes, high ping servers, and facebook-spam. 15 friend invites needed for a shotty? are you serious?

Same with 50 for SMG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Black252:
Originally posted by dubesor:

Same with 50 for SMG.

already not

Flag Post

I think the game is phenomenal overall. The following are two potential game breakers for many people. I understand why they are there, but feel that there are better ways to generate money.

Repairing / Degradation of weapons: This feature simply is not fun. I see it as quite similar to durability in RPG’s. It’s there to give some semblance of realism. In this game, your gun constantly degrades if you don’t repair it. So, if you don’t pay money, you either have to frequently leave games to repair your weapons (unless you have some special skills?) which kills the gaming experience or deal with it, which also kills the gaming experience because you’ll no longer make the shots you could before. Of course, you could pay, but that’s an alternative most people don’t want to take.

Discrepancy b/w quality of premium guns and free guns: Players who use free guns don’t want to be at a massive disadvantage. I’d also think players who pay for premium guns don’t want to have a huge advantage because other players will attribute what they believe to be skill to an unfair advantage because of money spent on in-game guns.

First and foremost, I think games should be fun. Features like game degradation and frequent repairing simply make the game less fun. I suggest getting rid of gun degradation or making gun degradation more like durability where you don’t see any negative effects on your weapon until it’s lost all durability, which makes the gun simply unusable. Having a huge discrepancy between the level of competitive play between players who pay and players who don’t, due to premium guns being overpowered, premium skills being overpowered, etc. makes the game less fun for everyone. I think if these premium features remain as is, with no alterations, it would be good to have separate game modes for players who haven’t invested money in the game to play. I’m fine with premium features that allow things like helping you finish w-tasks faster, giving a slight boost to exp, giving a more diverse gun selection (so long as the guns in the premium set are not overpowered), but I absolutely hate features that give a huge advantage to people who invest in the game. I suggest only incorporating the premium features that enhance the gaming experience for payers without killing it for non-payers (some examples: instant w-task completion for payment, extra weapons that are not overpowered for payment, extra skins for payment, visual gun modifications for payment).

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:
…..

well , there is another idea of having repair of the weapon , to teach you use it properly. I never had complains about gun repairs of any tier (except 9A91). The more headshots you make , the less ammo you waste , the less damage to the gun and you got more points and credits at the end.

And again , you can gain free GP , the premium curency by completing gold contracts and fom level 60 to 70 you also gain free GPs , which makes most of players allowed to some premium stuff without paying.
There is also really good credit guns and stuff.
You may not like how things go , but noone going to pay for development and servers and thats some really big money to do so.

Flag Post

Well, gun degradation still doesn’t seem like a fun game mechanic so I question why it’s in. Even if you make headshots there’s still gun degradation, which no doubt gets annoying. And on some guns getting headshots is almost pure luck. Try using the Kedr or H&K MP5K and tell me degradation doesn’t get annoying. It’s hard to believe that you have only seen one complaint about durability as I’ve already seen 4 and I’ve been playing less than a week. But if you really haven’t, I suspect the reason why you haven’t had that many complaints yet is that as people level up, they are temporarily given premium guns and during that time, those premium guns don’t degrade. When they have to buy their own guns, you’ll no doubt start hearing more complaints.

I didn’t see where you said that gold contracts give money, and I was not aware of it. If gold contracts actually do generate sufficient GPs to make some decent in-game purchases, perhaps it’s not an issue. But, at least to me, this looks sketchy. I assume acquiring GPs takes a lot of time so that on average there will still be a competitive gaming gap between paying and non-paying players.

As for free GPs b/w levels 60 and 70, I have no doubt that getting to level 60 takes an extremely long time. Right now, it looks like there are less than 50 people above level 20, 12 people over level 30, and 4 people over level 40. Nobody has even reached level 50 yet. If this is the primarily method to generate gold, I think most players who don’t pay for the game will become frustrated with it and leave before achieving level 60.

I don’t think your response fully addresses the concern many players have between the discrepancy between paying and non-paying customers at all. I also think you’re jumping to conclusions. I’m not saying you shouldn’t try to generate money for development and servers. I’m just suggesting that you may want to at least consider alternate methods to generate that money. There are a lot of different ways to generate money. Having premium items isn’t the only way.

If you don’t think many other players share my sentiments, look at the second most popular comment for this game. I’m just trying to give my feedback as I thought that was what this thread is for. And I’m doing so because I’d like to see this game succeed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:
I also think you’re jumping to conclusions.

you are right , im , since this game exist for like 2 years already , but was available only for certain countries.
And many things were tested / balanced / argued already.
For your information , im not a developer of this game , but a long time tester , and trust me , most players are willing to get unfair advantage , so premium stuff which doesn’t give you any advantage at all is not going to be bought as the one which gives it. But still , game mechanics allows you to kill enemy with one shot to the head or use shotgun/sniper rifle.
Well , also , the premium in the game is not the best , it is better , but if anyone encounter a good player , then nothng saves you.
Have you bought any GP by the way? Because being aware and being annoyed by premium is a very different things.
I’ve played with all the guns in the game and i must say that there is still couple guns whih i most likely cut a little , but it is all about top tier premium , rest of the weapon serve pretty good for its tier and you even can use some old guns as well without problems , since they share mostly different purposes then higher tiering , but mostly.

aaaand also , there is a hardcore game mode without any skills or HUD available for 50+ players , where your skill of playing matters even more.

Flag Post

The radar reminder feature is really annoying, when you are aiming or reloading ammo it comes on and throws the game out of wack.