User feedback and opinions page 5

505 posts

Flag Post

It’s weird that your gun can be damaged, but have 100% durability so that you can’t repair it. I’ve had my colt python have 69 accuracy instead of 70 accuracy when it was at 100%.

Flag Post

I think the M92 Beretta deserves a boost cause it doesn’t have much going for it when it is almost identical to the Sig p226 except in ammo (but it looks wayyyyy more boss). You should maybe give a faster fire rate or something. It looks cooler than most other pistols but no one wants it. It is a very well known gun sooooooo yea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ballstick499:

I think the M92 Beretta deserves a boost cause it doesn’t have much going for it when it is almost identical to the Sig p226 except in ammo (but it looks wayyyyy more boss). You should maybe give a faster fire rate or something. It looks cooler than most other pistols but no one wants it. It is a very well known gun sooooooo yea.

Ok I was wrong I went back and checked the stats for the guns, and I realized that the Sig is better than the Beretta in every single category especially in cost. It just looks cool XD BD

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

It’s weird that your gun can be damaged, but have 100% durability so that you can’t repair it. I’ve had my colt python have 69 accuracy instead of 70 accuracy when it was at 100%.

The game remembers fraction, so it is possible to have a gun damaged, but not damaged enough for it to lose a point of durability. It will probably be displayed with a few pixels in the durability bar, and, in your case, with loss of 1-2 accuracy. Happens often with shotguns (20 durability hurr durr).

Ok I was wrong I went back and checked the stats for the guns, and I realized that the Sig is better than the Beretta in every single category especially in cost. It just looks cool XD BD

Through the miracle of modern technology you can edit your posts.

Flag Post

-

Flag Post

I know that it remembers fractions, but it’s weird. If something is not in optimal condition, you should be able to repair it.

Flag Post

this recently came up: if we had a test mode for guns and skills, say one hour non-repeatable if we have the resources, the uncertainty would be much relieved.

Flag Post

The game felt complete when lancer called me a merciful god. O_O LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

it sounds like he was farming. was he?

Flag Post

Tone down the graphics on lighthouse otherwise this is a gret game

Flag Post

The Crown of the VIp is extremely Obstructive and my Bizon needs repair every second, but overall, no problems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeadlesHorsemann:

The Crown of the VIp is extremely Obstructive and my Bizon needs repair every second, but overall, no problems.

+1. the massive crown that covers the player is immensely annoying… i wish devs would look at this thread…

Flag Post

when can i expect the sound issue on mac to be repaired?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Epicnubmuffin:

never. don’t even expect a reply about this.

okay. i’m being a bit cynical :)

but i’ve asked this question many times and have even created a thread. I haven’t received a reply, so i think it’s something that’s at the bottom of the queue. but at least it’s on the queue… i hope.

Flag Post

Could you move the number sign for the Lighthouse a few feet up or down? I’m always unable to snipe people in that one window facing the building with the globe on the roof since the sign gets in the way, giving them what I feel is an unfair advantage.

Flag Post

it sounds like he was farming. was he?

Yeah he was. XD

Anyway, who were the people telling holeman1 i was a hacker and “downloaded a gun”? >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Epicnubmuffin:

As soon as we got mac =)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Do not like that you reward back GP for skill resets now but not return GP to those who did it before.

Flag Post

i was just kidding with skullhead… bit too aggressive with post removals :|

Flag Post

i was just kidding with skullhead… bit too aggressive with post removals :|

LOL

Flag Post

Free 100 GP and Skill Reset? You should do that more often. :)

Also, what I find funny is that the build notes say “Also added some anti farm counter measures,”.
Get it? Emphasis on anti and counter. Its a double negative. In English, they cancel out. So it becomes:
“Also added some anti farm counter measures”
Which is funny because this update has caused some farming. :P

Flag Post

the servers restarting is so annoying. takes several minutes to find one, usually full after you join which i dont really understand, and then after you finally get on a team the game ends and server ends. This happens several times a day.

Even worse the issue that people have contracts to beat a server several times and now it’s gone. It just needs some work.

anti farm counter measure. Basically impossible to beat certain contracts now is what you mean.

Flag Post

They restart the servers every 10 games to increase stability of the servers. It’s just to make sure that the servers don’t crash and you get to play. :)

Flag Post

Primary complaint: the contracts are often ridiculous. Especially the gold star ones. Buy a gold weapon first… play on map X (in the case of interchange_dm, too bad, usually nobody plays it). Get triples (even if they don’t shoot back, the odds of ‘finding’ a triple are bad). Use gun X (costing you loads of CR for little reward). And so on. That has little to do with skill, or even persistance. Just luck, stupidity and real money.

Oh and if you can’t finish it for some reason? Say interchange_dm goes empty when you’re finally at 7000xp? Too bad, reset, start over.

That’s not the way to make a good game.