Suggestions and tips

2992 posts

Flag Post

What would you change or add to the game? Speak freely with Contract Wars developers

Flag Post

yeah, a sprint button would be cool. I understand thats difficult. And it might compromise some of the level up things, but just a suggestion.

Flag Post

i accept sprint mode is needed and also prone mode

Flag Post

how bout put it on fb so that much more friends can play

Flag Post

Vehicles, and faster credit gain. The credits take forever to get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BL00DSH0T4TW:

Vehicles, and faster credit gain. The credits take forever to get.

aim to the head , get killstreaks and play team ellumination , you will gain 2k of credits per game this way

Flag Post

You really do need to add sprint

Flag Post

how about straight-up team deathmatch

Flag Post

zombie and survival mode

Flag Post
Originally posted by fauk:

zombie and survival mode

I’m always for a zombie mode. ;) Boom! Headshot!

Flag Post

needs a switch to gun setup2 from death menu, annoying to have to exit full screen then exit game just to change guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZeusCalius:

needs a switch to gun setup2 from death menu, annoying to have to exit full screen then exit game just to change guns

press f10

Flag Post

I’m just wondering, is the EBR CQB a bit too accurate for its rank? I was sniping with my SV-98, when I was shot dead from about 70-80 meters away by a EBR. Although I don’t want its damage to go down, is it possible for the developers to decrease the accuracy of the weapon by a bit? (If that assault rifle can hit me from a sniping distance, then physics might be broken)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AntWorker:

I’m just wondering, is the EBR CQB a bit too accurate for its rank? I was sniping with my SV-98, when I was shot dead from about 70-80 meters away by a EBR. Although I don’t want its damage to go down, is it possible for the developers to decrease the accuracy of the weapon by a bit? (If that assault rifle can hit me from a sniping distance, then physics might be broken)

On top of that, I was also specializing in the Sniper Branch.

Flag Post

Yeah EBR CQB has only 2 less accuracy than the SV-98, though i think the faster you shoot the less accurate it gets for EBR CQB, also there’s no zoom. I would buy it if i had the gp, it’s basically a 2 shot kill at a distance of up to 155m.

Flag Post

Need more guns and attachment.

Flag Post

needs a sell back feature,
say you have 10 minutes to test out a gun before you can no longer return it. Sometimes i get a gun that I really cant stand and wish I could atleast Sell it back or best return

Flag Post

We need a level caps for servers. I had it with level 23s killing a level 2 person.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OpticBladez:

Need more guns and attachment.

there is 6 sets of weapons with mods for each

Flag Post
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

We need a level caps for servers. I had it with level 23s killing a level 2 person.

read the news , they are in or will be soon
you cant see unallowed servers to you by clicking “Level” at the gamelist browser
besides , killing enemy higher by level giving you more points

Flag Post

say you have 10 minutes to test out a gun before you can no longer return it. Sometimes i get a gun that I really cant stand and wish I could atleast Sell it back or best return

no selling feature will be implemented

Flag Post

cool. if this is in implemented, i will buy the gun, use for 9mins, sell back, repeat again and again and again!

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Yeah EBR CQB has only 2 less accuracy than the SV-98, though i think the faster you shoot the less accurate it gets for EBR CQB, also there’s no zoom. I would buy it if i had the gp, it’s basically a 2 shot kill at a distance of up to 155m.

Which is exactly why I want the accuracy down by a couple more points, because it’s overkill on snipers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by farmerjoe17:

Or maybe a “noob” server to start out in. (I’d be stuck there permanently!)

Flag Post

There are servers for low level people (the rooms with lvl 0-9 for example). Instead of clicking the quick game button just go to the gamelist browser and sort by level. This will get you a list for rooms with lvl caps. So there are actually “noob” servers. I have seen many lvl 0 players actually winning a round in the lvl 0-9 servers with over 20 kills even when there were lvl 8-9 players in the room. I think that this game is very friendly towards beginners and the only reason the game might seem hard is the maps. Maps such as Bay5 level the playing field since anyone can easily get a kill since ambushing plays a big part in the map than does weapons. Beginners should play on these types of maps (with less space and more hiding places) than in large maps with open spaces in order to get skill and experience (also just stick to the lvl 0-9 rooms if you are just starting out). Although Nqss is right when he says that playing in higher capped rooms actually helps beginners because even one kill gets you a lot of points and as long as you stick to maps that favor closed spaces over actual weapons then it’s actually to your advantage to hang out in those rooms (also some of the contracts in the game require you to kill lvl20 players like the gold star contracts).