Suggestions and tips page 9

3021 posts

Flag Post

my suggestion

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Needs a snow map with ice where people randomly slip and fall. Lower mobility (heavier weapon) will be less likely to slip but take more damage. Higher mobility will cause you to slip more but take less damage. lol just something random.

This gave me another idea. Can we get a raining map or maps with different weather conditions?

Flag Post

make a repair all weapons button. finding and repairing each individual weapon is annoying when you change between 4 in a match.

Flag Post

I would love to see a 1 vs 1 arena type match ranked system , with a few small simplified mobility boosted maps.
also with added eyes in spectator option, where players in that arena might bet Cr on a best off match. (and also record the battle)
If CW could add this , I believe there could be some good focus from many of the CG’s and PGL type sponsored events. it could be really exciting, and bring in a big crowd of new players.
there might also be weekly tourneys with GP prizes, or even kong sponsored kred awards :D

Flag Post

There needs to be an indoor map.

Flag Post

Try to put tanks jeeps airplanes and jets

Flag Post
Originally posted by killer09298:

Try to put tanks jeeps airplanes and jets

no go play red crucible2

Flag Post

Can we see how much we paid for a certain skill in SP, GP or CR to unlock it?… in case we want to do a reset.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Can we see how much we paid for a certain skill in SP, GP or CR to unlock it?… in case we want to do a reset.

would be a good idea… for the time being go to rating, search for a low lvl player or someone with a different skill tree than you and view that person’s skill tree. it will show prices of skills that person has yet to purchase

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

would be a good idea… for the time being go to rating, search for a low lvl player or someone with a different skill tree than you and view that person’s skill tree. it will show prices of skills that person has yet to purchase

Oh, I didn’t know you could do that. Thought that information was private. :o

Flag Post

Oh, I didnt know you could do that. Thought that information was private. :o

It depends on the player. You need to get a skill to make that information private. But most players don’t have that skill. It’s also not the ideal way to do things, but it works. Good luck!

Flag Post

I suggest that DEVs should reply to PMs

Flag Post

It depends on the player. You need to geta skill to make that information private. But most players don’t have that skill. It’s also not the ideal way to do things, but it works. Good luck!

What you meant is you need to pay for a skill to hide your information. And most people don’t pay to get it, right?

Flag Post

We need supply drops or other ways to refill ammo,HP…………and change weapons in game if possible

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnjkov:

We need supply drops or other ways to refill ammo,HP…………and change weapons in game if possible

For changing weapons in-game you’ve got weapon sets. If you want HP regeneration just put SP in the low hp regen perk, same goes for the extra ammo problem. Look at the skill trees people. 90% of things people say they miss in this game can actually be gained through skills.

Flag Post

But extra 2 mags are still not enough for weapons with very high rof and low damage.I cant survive after killing 10 players just because i’m out of ammo :o(

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnjkov:

But extra 2 mags are still not enough for weapons with very high rof and low damage.I cant survive after killing 10 players just because i’m out of ammo :o(

Aim better :x

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by lo1co567:

If you want to find some enemies to kill..make sure to look at your map and surroundings..if you heard a gun sound so loud..means your closer to your enemy

Sorry for double post, Yes, but teammates are (assuming) dumb and you do the dirty work, you just yell at them why they dont give a sh%& and they just act like noobs and you ragequit, no one hears but a few players, im like level 10-15 and i knew it when i was lvl 5, i mean, its obvius

Flag Post

1 request would make this one of my top 10 games.

And that would be dismemberment. I want to shoot someone in the head/legs and see it blow off/explode into a bloody mess. Or if I am using a light weapon like the PM it should blow off a little chunk if it hits the side and blood squirts out. etc.

This would make this game awesome for me. I’d play it to have fun then… not to level.

Flag Post

You guys should ditch Russia 2028 and focus on this game.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

It depends on the player. You need to geta skill to make that information private. But most players don’t have that skill. It’s also not the ideal way to do things, but it works. Good luck!

What you meant is you need to pay for a skill to hide your information. And most people don’t pay to get it, right?

yes kaves :}

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Flag Post

Is it possible to make the scope in such a way that it only activates when you hold down the right mouse button?
Because sometimes when an enemy springs up in front, the player may not click it again, resulting in an inevitable death.