Suggestions and tips page 10

3000 posts

Flag Post

Another suggestion is a GP to CR conversion? Maybe 1 GP to 500 CR or whatever is reasonable. This is because some players may not be able to use real cash through credit cards and this feature will be a great help to them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by masiddique:

Another suggestion is a GP to CR conversion? Maybe 1 GP to 500 CR or whatever is reasonable. This is because some players may not be able to use real cash through credit cards and this feature will be a great help to them.

does it help developers to pay for the servers and get money for further development?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

does it help developers to pay for the servers and get money for further development?

yes. it keeps non-payers playing the game. this means more people are on the servers. so payers decide that they want to pay for a game that’s vibrant instead of one that has barely anyone playing.

Edit: i thought he was saying a cr to gp conversion. apparently i miread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

yes. it keeps non-payers playing the game. this means more people are on the servers. so payers decide that they want to pay for a game that’s vibrant instead of one that has barely anyone playing.

Edit: i thought he was saying a cr to gp conversion. apparently i miread.

and makes payers into non-payers

Flag Post

it depends on the conversation rate… I don’t think 10,000 Cr to 5 GP would turn payers into non-payers.

this , however, does not make payers into non-payers and provides the same benefits, if not more. the reasons why are listed here .

Flag Post

it depends on the conversation rate… I don’t think 10,000 Cr to 5 GP would turn payers into non-payers.

this , however, does not make payers into non-payers and provides the same benefits, if not more. the reasons why are listed here .

all i see in those suggestions is same as the developers
casual play each day for earning 5 gp to get premium by the end of the month or second month

discounts , bonus GPs from contracts and some other things will give a price off for a gun you liked
giving any opportunity for player to earn GPs will provide GP farming and will make premium into non premium stuff , but hardly achivable
there is this line , which not allows it , because of the income , which is needed and it counted in many thousand dollars each month
money of that income are also spent for Russia 2028

Flag Post

I think you’re thinking about it in the wrong way. And I certainly want the devs to get paid. By implementing what is mentioned here I sincerely believe you guys will make significantly more money than you are making now.

A system like what was mentioned in that thread would get more people playing. More non-paying players will lead to more paying players, which ultimately leads to a more vibrant game and significantly more income.

Suppose the average payer pays $50 per year. Maybe, they’ll acquire $5 worth of GP per year with this scheme. However, there will be MANY more players (payers and non-payers) to more than make up for the potential $5 in lost GP. You may end up having 4x as many players playing $45 instead. And, players paying $45 may actually opt to pay more because they end up playing more and invest more time in the game. Moreover, people like me who would otherwise pay $10-$20 refuse to pay anything for this game in the game’s current state because things like gun degradation, which can only be dealt with by GP purchases, feel like a slap in the face to non-payers who support this game by simply playing it.

If you’re thinking about Russia 2028, think about how many players will be playing this game if you implement the change vs the amount that will be playing if you don’t when Russia 2028 comes out. If more folks are playing when Russia 2028 is released, you’ll find more people willing to purchase Russia 2028.

Flag Post

I think you’re thinking about it in the wrong way.

A system like that would get more people playing. More non-paying players will lead to more paying players, which will ultimately lead to more income.

Suppose the average payer pays $50 per year. Maybe, they’ll acquire $5 worth of GP per year with this scheme. However, there will be MANY more players (payers and non-payers) to more than make up for the potential $5 in lost GP. You may end up having 4x as many players playing $45 instead. And, players paying $45 may actually opt to pay more because they end up playing more and invest more time in the game. Moreover, people like me who would otherwise pay $10-$20 refuse to pay anything for this game in the game’s current state because things like gun degradation, which can only be dealt with by GP purchases, feel like a slap in the face to non-payers who support this game by simply playing it.

If you’re thinking about Russia 2028, think about how many players will be playing this game if you implement the change vs the amount that will be playing if you don’t when Russia 2028 comes out. If more folks are playing when Russia 2028 is released, you’ll find more people willing to purchase Russia 2028.

more people playing = more servers needed = more money needed (to rent those servers each month)
in order to get more servers there must be money found somewhere
but to get more players , there also must be an advertising , which also cost money , which should exist before getting more players.
BUT WAIT , before getting players AND servers there must a game developed , a very good game developed (so people would stay and play , not leaving it) , with many features programmed and drawn , models and animations ETC.
team of developers must be payed each month , bug should be fixed and further content should be developed.
But before that , game engine should be bought , if you dont want to spend about 3 years of your life working for an idea with no profit.

So , do you know any mine shaft with unlimited gold supply we could borrow ? it would be appreciate. It would make this game completly free

Idea of CW , it gives alot of discounts from many ways , but line , which makes you pay is still there , it very thin and cant be any thinner.

Flag Post

Currently, there are about 30 US servers and 3 European servers. The only servers that actually fill up are the European servers. I’ve never seen a situation where the US servers are anywhere remotely close to all being full.

Right now, there are only 53 people playing on 10 servers. The average occupancy of servers that have people playing is only 5.3, which is pretty low considering that most can hold 10+ people. What does this mean? About 6 times as many people, paying and non-paying players, can be playing right now and you wouldn’t have to add servers. So yes, you would make more money if more people enjoyed the game and you got more people playing. And 5 GP for a daily contract would not significantly reduce the income for devs.

You actually don’t need that much advertising. This game is on the front page of Kongregate. You do, however, need to maintain players, and incentivize players that are already playing to play more so that new players stick with the game.

Aside from having a very small gaming community and there being a huge discrepancy in gaming enjoyment between payers and non-payers, I think that this game is already a very good game. You just need to get more people to play, and incentivize people who are already playing to play more, so that the community flourishes.

The bottom line is that if you make the right decisions, this game can easily become a mine shaft, as you call it, with a tremendous gold supply.

In all honesty, I don’t understand why anyone thinks 5 gp for playing over 30 mins per day will destroy dev income. It’s really not that much. All it does is gets more people playing.

Flag Post

Currently, there are about 30 US servers and 3 European servers. The only servers that actually fill up are the European servers. I’ve never seen a situation where the US servers are anywhere remotely close to all being full.

Right now, there are only 53 people playing on 10 servers. The average occupancy of servers that have people playing is only 5.3, which is pretty low considering that most can hold 10+ people. What does this mean? About 6 times as many people, paying and non-paying players, can be playing right now and you wouldn’t have to add servers. So yes, you would make more money if more people enjoyed the game and you got more people playing. And 5 GP for a daily contract would not significantly reduce the income for devs.

You actually don’t need that much advertising. This game is on the front page of Kongregate. You do, however, need to maintain players, and incentivize players that are already playing to play more so that new players stick with the game.

Aside from having a very small gaming community and there being a huge discrepancy in gaming enjoyment between payers and non-payers, I think that this game is already a very good game. You just need to get more people to play, and incentivize people who are already playing to play more, so that the community flourishes.

The bottom line is that if you make the right decisions, this game can easily become a mine shaft, as you call it, with a tremendous gold supply.

In all honesty, I don’t understand why anyone thinks 5 gp for playing over 30 mins per day will destroy dev income. It’s really not that much. All it does is gets more people playing.

those are not servers , those are rooms
you do see that US1 , US2 in the front of the server name ? – THATS the server which hold several rooms in it
it is a solution to use each server propertly , to give more players opportunity to play , by reducing rent cost , because it is pretty hight
go research all prices yourself please
and do a much proper research of how often people pay , because developers got stats of this and there is always a reasone why they can/cant do something

Flag Post

Either way, it sounds like servers are nowhere near maximum capacity. US2 is not being used at all right now, for example.

How can I do stats if I don’t have access to the data? I’d love to hear why this can/can’t be implemented directly from devs. Having the dev team talk to the community is one of the best ways to improve this game. Honestly. The gaming community is one of the most underexploited resources the devs have at their disposal.

Given that many people who play this game and have invested in this game do indeed want to see more players around (e.g. bananaaa who has already invested $100 into this game), I think it’s worth considering ways to get more people playing in order to maintain your paying customers. Daily contracts are one way. But if you don’t implement them, I suggest you guys implement something to maintain and expand the user base. I couldn’t come up with any solution aside from rewarding small amounts of GP on a regular basis.

The idea that having more people (paying and non-paying players) playing this game will lead to less income is suspect to me.

Flag Post

please make the PP-19 Bizons fire rate in the par near the P90s rate of fire because when i am playing where the most people go play like on the map saw mill or interchange almost half of the people there playing are higher lvl than me so pls fix the rate of fire of the bizons fire rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AustinErickAyo:

please make the PP-19 Bizons fire rate in the par near the P90s rate of fire because when i am playing where the most people go play like on the map saw mill or interchange almost half of the people there playing are higher lvl than me so pls fix the rate of fire of the bizons fire rate.

the p90 costs 105k with lvl 40, people have to work a lot for that. if you want a gun boosted JUST because another one is better then level up and get better gear. the bizon already is fairly good. and honestly, it has shit for damage. it is a 4 hit kill without skills, if you want a “par” gun, then get the scar-l or the rpk.

Flag Post

Map Suggestion:

Under regular circumstances, he map stays in one position, while your players arrow rotates. This can cause a lot of confusion to the player and it can make it hard to navigate the map. I suggest that (like other popular FPS games) the map rotates with the player. The map would be a lot easier to use, and it would help the game become more fast paced, and more liked by many.

Flag Post

Either way, it sounds like servers are nowhere near maximum capacity. US2 is not being used at all right now, for example.

How can I do stats if I don’t have access to the data? I’d love to hear why this can/can’t be implemented directly from devs. Having the dev team talk to the community is one of the best ways to improve this game. Honestly. The gaming community is one of the most underexploited resources the devs have at their disposal.

Given that many people who play this game and have invested in this game do indeed want to see more players around (e.g. bananaaa who has already invested $100 into this game), I think it’s worth considering ways to get more people playing in order to maintain your paying customers. Daily contracts are one way. But if you don’t implement them, I suggest you guys implement something to maintain and expand the user base. I couldn’t come up with any solution aside from rewarding small amounts of GP on a regular basis.

The idea that having more people (paying and non-paying players) playing this game will lead to less income is suspect to me.

talking to the community about things that community understands and that developers didn’t know about – usefull
you are not going to have access to the data anyway , but i will give you a good example , at the first 3 month of this game ever existed , it was absolutly free with 2 tiers of weapon and no pemium at all (and haven’t got most features which you have today). By that time developers had a free-will donations , which wasn’t even in game , just a thread on forums about it , donations without even forcing anyone. And by that time they had a credit from a bank to buy unity , to pay other developers for some time , to buy hardware / software / office room ETC.
Guess how much money of that credit they covered via this 3 month of non-premium donations? Defenetly not enough
I know they struggled with money problem for about a year.
The lead developer still insist on making premium to be loyal to the player , but time shows that it cant be any more loyal

And they do listen to the community , but now they got 5 communities with tons of players with rarely interesting suggestions. Since they cant visit this place oftenly , sometimes im showing threads to the develoeprs , which could be really interesting – but that doesn’t mean that those will get any response.

sure , there will be a clan system , with clan warfare and clan battle for the territory which might be seppareted from the main game in a way

Flag Post

During scope, we should be able to use the mouse wheel to make the scope closer or further from our eye. This balances the appearance of smaller and larger scopes and people can adjust to their own style. Scope is further away for view around/scope is closer so objects appear bigger on the screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

During scope, we should be able to use the mouse wheel to make the scope closer or further from our eye. This balances the appearance of smaller and larger scopes and people can adjust to their own style. Scope is further away for view around/scope is closer so objects appear bigger on the screen.

There are two skills that do zooming, skullhead51: Tactical Assault Operator and Aiming Concentration(which zooms in like you suggested, but by holding the RMB).

Flag Post
Originally posted by AustinErickAyo:

it is exactly as the ROF of real bizon2

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:
Originally posted by skullhead51:

There are two skills that do zooming, skullhead51: Tactical Assault Operator and Aiming Concentration(which zooms in like you suggested, but by holding the RMB).

Oh yeah forgot about aiming concentration. But how much does it zoom and by zooming do u mean the scope itself or the image in the scope?

Flag Post

Nqss,

i never expected to have access to any data pertaining to this game, which is why i was surprised you brought it up.

my point is this: you are missing out on a lot of paying customers because this game is not that popular. and this game is not that popular because many non-paying customers, who are a crucial factor in the success of any freemium game, don’t play that often or they don’t stick with the game because they feel they are at a disadvantage. incentivizing non-payers to play more really is the determining factor in whether or not devs make money.

you might ask why paying customers care about whether non-payers are playing. the reason is because non-payers make up the bulk of the gaming population and payers want competition in the game. playing in a room with 10 people in it is way more fun than playing in a room with 3 people in it.

i never suggested the game should run solely on donations. i suggested that things like gun degradation should not be part of this game because it only takes away from the enjoyment for players. you might make a little bit more money in the short term by convincing a very small fraction of players to buy gp to repair their weapons. but it probably does not outweigh the cost of the non-payers who simply leave because of such choices. In the long-term choices like that make the game suffer.

I suggest you implement this and try it out for a month. Then, track how much traffic you have. If you don’t see an increase in traffic, drop it.

Flag Post

Remove headshot multiplier from the saiga please, its fire rate completely outclasses every shotgun in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Remove headshot multiplier from the saiga please, its fire rate completely outclasses every shotgun in the game.

it semi automatic – shoots as fast as you click

Flag Post

Nqss,

i never expected to have access to any data pertaining to this game, which is why i was surprised you brought it up.

my point is this: you are missing out on a lot of paying customers because this game is not that popular. and this game is not that popular because many non-paying customers, who are a crucial factor in the success of any freemium game, don’t play that often or they don’t stick with the game because they feel they are at a disadvantage. incentivizing non-payers to play more really is the determining factor in whether or not devs make money.

you might ask why paying customers care about whether non-payers are playing. the reason is because non-payers make up the bulk of the gaming population and payers want competition in the game. playing in a room with 10 people in it is way more fun than playing in a room with 3 people in it.

i never suggested the game should run solely on donations. i suggested that things like gun degradation should not be part of this game because it only takes away from the enjoyment for players. you might make a little bit more money in the short term by convincing a very small fraction of players to buy gp to repair their weapons. but it probably does not outweigh the cost of the non-payers who simply leave because of such choices. In the long-term choices like that make the game suffer.

I suggest you implement this and try it out for a month. Then, track how much traffic you have. If you don’t see an increase in traffic, drop it.

you are not paying , you are playing
all you want is to get more free gps , i got it
more non-payers are not going to help

Flag Post

One or two GP daily bonus along with X amount of CR bonus will be good I think. If one wanted to rent/trial a gun for a day, they can do it every month or so. This will at least help incite people to log in and don’t think it will deter payers from not paying that much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

it semi automatic – shoots as fast as you click

i have it, it fires half as fast as i click >:0