Suggestions and tips page 11

2992 posts

Flag Post

Nqss,

That was very rude. Drop the attitude. I haven’t insulted you once.

No. I don’t care that much about gp. I’d like to see more players on though.

Yes. I am playing and not paying. But if you guys didn’t completely screw over non-payers by implementing crap like gun degradation, and if you didn’t insult your user base, I would definitely donate a little bit. But alas, you did slap your users in the face by implementing gun degradation, a mechanism that only takes away from this game, and both your posts and kirill’s posts are extremely rude to users, sometimes borderline trolling. Stop the ego trips and recognize that all players on here want this game to be fun and successful. Our goals aren’t for the devs to be poor.

Greed, arrogance, and narrow-mindedness destroy this game. Again, consider the example of gun degradation. NOBODY gets exited about having to repair their gun. It’s not a fun feature. In fact, it’s an un-fun feature. Devs thought it suitable to spend time implementing gun degradation instead of fixing bugs or adding new fresh content like what I just suggested so that people would actually want to pay for this game. So, when you ask why people don’t donate to this game? Simple. People don’t want to donate to a game in which devs are so greedy that they implement a feature like gun degradation, which basically sends the message of… we don’t care if you enjoy the game, we just want your money. That’s why people don’t want to donate. Even when you guys screw up somewhere , it’s not your fault; it’s the user whining. When I make a post that clearly explains the benefits of listening to your user base, you say that I’m just after gp. I just want to see more people on.

It’s disturbing that you guys take every viewpoint different from yours as an insult. bananaaa donated $100 to your game. That’s way more than the average player will. And he agrees with me (e.g. here). Yoyo also invested in this game and he agrees with me. That doesn’t mean I’m right. But it does indicate that a substantial amount of users including paying customers want things changed. So perhaps it’s worth at least considering.

Even if you have high server costs, I don’t understand how more players will lead to less profit. If the server costs were actually that high, wouldn’t you be making the most money by having 0 servers and 0 players playing this game?

Bye.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Remove headshot multiplier from the saiga please, its fire rate completely outclasses every shotgun in the game.

it semi automatic – shoots as fast as you click

Which is why they should remove the headshot multiplier for it, if any single pellet hits your head then you’re a goner, there is no point in using any other shotgun besides the saiga.

Flag Post

Slix and Nqss, if you guys absolutely feel the need to argue or debate, I think it’d be best to take it to PMs. This is a suggestions thread, and I feel like it’s sort of swinging the topic.
Please do feel free to PM each other.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Slix and Nqss, if you guys absolutely feel the need to argue or debate, I think it’d be best to take it to PMs. This is a suggestions thread, and I feel like it’s sort of swinging the topic.

okay… nqss conveys messages on these threads to the dev team though. so if he wants to engage in a conversation i don’t see why you should tell him not to.

Flag Post

http://unity3d.com/webplayer_setup/setup-3.x/

Does this game not use Unity cache or not?

Flag Post

i never wanted to argue with this guy , because he thinks that he is completly right , while being actually an ignorent
i explained him all the things and reasones in public , so other people would see why developers do things like that , what caused all this

and yes , it is swinging off the topic

Flag Post

At any given time, 70% of the US servers is empty. Even without stats, we can see that the marginal utility for US servers drops radically after value 1. Thus having more than 1 US server at the moment is hurting your company. You could achieve the same total revenue for 2/3 fixed costs[considering the US and EU servers cost the same].

There are some very,very poor managerial and marketing decisions being done. Both the devs and userbase are hurt by this situation, as is the game as whole.

Maximizing short run profit in this situation is basics for anyone who ever run any business. Doing the same in long run is a bit more tricky, but also fairly easy and doable.

Take into account everything I wrote can be complete and utter bullshit, since I can’t see any actual numbers or stats. My opinions are based strictly on my own observations and information provided by admins/devs in this forum.

But one thing is clear, you’ve got a great product.

Flag Post

Nqss,

Why was gun degradation implemented when devs could have focused their energy on implementing something that adds to the game which people actually want instead of gun degradation? Why are you and kirill extremely rude to everyone? Why aren’t you guys willing to consider suggestions, even from the paying gaming community? How can server costs be an issue if you’re in the process of adding more servers? And if they were, why don’t you optimize profit by having 0 servers?

GL answering those.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

At any given time, 70% of the US servers is empty.

Their intent is to fill up those servers.

Can you allow more players in US_EVAC? I notice EU_EVAC can hold 12 vs. 10 in US.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

i never wanted to argue with this guy , because he thinks that he is completly right , while being actually an ignorent
i explained him all the things and reasones in public , so other people would see why developers do things like that , what caused all this

and yes , it is swinging off the topic

Oh the irony……..

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

make the laser more good like u can see the laser when aiming at enemy not only a laser that is only in the gun lol if u can make it good so i will the more easy to aim in lasers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WilsonM7:

make the laser more good like u can see the laser when aiming at enemy not only a laser that is only in the gun lol if u can make it good so i will the more easy to aim in lasers.

it is planned

Flag Post

There are too many short-range maps where guns like saiga dominate. I suggest adding a couple of long range maps.

Also, i know this game isn’t set up for this, but being able to change your skill tree on the fly without penalty (i.e. by getting Cr, GP, and SP that was spent in the skill tree back) would make this game way more fun. It would also be good since the devs think it’s infeasible to tie multiple characters to a single account. If you’re only playing with one character, then flexibility in the skill tree adds a lot to the game.

Flag Post

Extended mag skill? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by G0L3M:

Extended mags attachment instead :)

Flag Post

Perhaps as a different kind of W-Task the unlocking of different types of magazines? For example, going from a normal mag, to a casket mag, to a drum mag. Also, the larger the mag, the slower you are and the slower your reload. Another idea would be making it needed to repair the unlock able mags.

Flag Post

u can add trading system?

Flag Post
Originally posted by extremekiller1:

u can add trading system?

to trade what?

Flag Post

LoL a trading system in this game XD

Say hello to infinite GP and SP XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dart111:

Perhaps as a different kind of W-Task the unlocking of different types of magazines? For example, going from a normal mag, to a casket mag, to a drum mag. Also, the large the mag, the slower you are and the slower your reload. Another idea would be making it needed to repair the unlock able mags.

Drum mag? no, but just slightly larger magazine would be great. Maybe 10 extra shots.

Flag Post

Hello folks,

I come with suggestion. It would be nice, when you are trying to complete W-TASKS, there would not be W-TASK FAILED. I am playing with RPK-74 and to complete W-TASK, I need 4 stormkills. I’ve got one stormkill, and got 2 more with RPK-74, but there was W-TASK FAILED. It’s really hard to get stormkills with that weapon, so i suggest to remove W-TASK FAILED.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dart111:

Perhaps as a different kind of W-Task the unlocking of different types of magazines? For example, going from a normal mag, to a casket mag, to a drum mag. Also, the large the mag, the slower you are and the slower your reload. Another idea would be making it needed to repair the unlock able mags.

Drum mag? no, but just slightly larger magazine would be great. Maybe 10 extra shots.

Ok then, perhaps after unlocking it you then need to buy the mag? (Your making an assault rifle into an LMG after all if your getting a large mag) Once again though, price would depend on mag size.

Flag Post

Does anyone have any idea for kill streak rewards, or different stuff like mines instead of nades or something? I was thinking a utility package that would come on your 10th kill in a row it would work like… It could be used 2-5 times by your teammates. In FFA mode it can only be used 1 time and can be stolen. It will give them and you full hp, full armor, and full ammo. A enemy can hijack the package witch will give them full everything and the package will break making it unusable. I have some more ideas but i won’t post them unless you guys like this idea. I don’t want to spam. :)

Flag Post

While planting a beacon, you can’t crouch if you’re standing when you start planting, and vice versa. I think it would be great for the gameplay if you could do that.