Suggestions and tips page 18

2984 posts

Flag Post

im not sure if this idea is downright horrible or downright amazing… you guys pick, how about added some non-space-taking-up-effects?

idk, the maps look realistic but the lighting could be really pretty, i hate to compair this but what makes console games different then a unity game is that unity has less effects, i mean, its for a 3D world but the lighting is primitive, and by lighting i mean speciel effects, lense flairs, black spots and such

Flag Post

did you see the sawmill2 pretty textures?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/254-contract-wars/topics/334148-sawmill2-better-textures

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

did you see the sawmill2 pretty textures?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/254-contract-wars/topics/334148-sawmill2-better-textures

i gotta admit they do look better, also i would HATE to have better graphics for the sake of making it lag more, if it will lag, keep it,

Flag Post

What gamers dont like at all is artificial diffuculty, and CW has a lot of those:
- if you have a contract for ragekills, why doesnt a stormkill count as a second ragekill? 5 kills in a row are 5 kills in a row. Because the way it is now, you have more or less kill yourself to get further in the contract (is a problem for me on bridge, contract 20 ragekills; I am lvl 59 and the rest are lowlvls.)
- why dont Longshots count as Headshots? just because you hit the head over a distance, it isnt a headshot?
- and why dont you get assistance bonus cp, if you wait for respawn? can be pretty annoying, if you have dealed a good amount of damage to the VIP.

EDIT: Just read the page before and i have to add: Yeah, please remove the hardcore lvl cap.

Flag Post

There is more and more snipers these days. The good idea would be adding something like “longest longshot” in statistics window. Just think about it, its kind of new competition for players.
Depending on how long that longshot would be, u would get more exp. That’s quite motivating, am i right scoped brothers and sisters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nakurwiator8000:

There is more and more snipers these days. The good idea would be adding something like “longest longshot” in statistics window. Just think about it, its kind of new competition for players.
Depending on how long that longshot would be, u would get more exp. That’s quite motivating, am i right scoped brothers and sisters?

Which can be easily set up……….

Flag Post
Originally posted by GundamExia77:

I think what would really take sniping to the next level is that, plus wind speed, and bullet drop that varies between different rifles. That would really make it challenging to get that award, and maybe in the sniper skill tree there could be like a rangefinder and wind speed thingy to help you calculate where on the crosshairs to place your shot. It would be an innovation in browser based fps’s, and even pretty rare in any shooters, BB or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandyZ:
Originally posted by GundamExia77:

I think what would really take sniping to the next level is that, plus wind speed, and bullet drop that varies between different rifles. That would really make it challenging to get that award, and maybe in the sniper skill tree there could be like a rangefinder and wind speed thingy to help you calculate where on the crosshairs to place your shot. It would be an innovation in browser based fps’s, and even pretty rare in any shooters, BB or not.

Keep rational. They should change whats easily to be done (see 4 posts above), and shouldnt change a working system. For your suggestrions, they would have to redo half the game.
Btw, is a mod anywhere? Do they care anyways? There are much more suggestions than replies by moderators.

Flag Post

u surely mean developers, and kirill is generally the only one you will see in forums and chat talking to players. Sometimes Tfender is in the chat but he never says anything, and ive seen maybe 5 posts in the forums by him. The other dude I’ve never seen, anywhere. And i understand that something like that is pretty crazy, but do you think browser gaming has come this far by playing it safe? We should try new things, push the limits, raise the bar, even when things get hard. Granted its a bit extreme, but i don’t think its un-doable.

Flag Post

Clan bank. Has this been suggested?

Anyway….

Clan Bank allows anyone in the clan to donate CR or GP to fund clan boosts/increases. No one under 50 is allowed to contribute though.

Also… I want to be able to gift people GP. With kreds… not by trading GP in-game because that leads to abuse.

Flag Post

Also… I want to be able to gift people GP. With kreds… not by trading GP in-game because that leads to abuse.

Well, I don’t understand when you mean, “With Kreds.” Well because, you can’t send kreds to friends. At least I don’t think so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpreadTheJams:

Well, I don’t understand when you mean, “With Kreds.” Well because, you can’t send kreds to friends. At least I don’t think so.

I mean you have to use kreds to gift them GP. Instead of just giving them the GP you start with at level 1.

Unless trading is only for level 50+.

Flag Post

i agree, just as long as people dont make alt acounts and just give eachother money, but if you way with kreds it should work

Flag Post
Originally posted by total1000:

i agree, just as long as people dont make alt acounts and just give eachother money, but if you way with kreds it should work

Free kred survey offers…

Flag Post

Free kred survey offers…

Kred surveys are basically impossible to complete.

Also they usually track you and don’t allow 2 people on the same computer to do surveys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Free kred survey offers…

Kred surveys are basically impossible to complete.

Also they usually track you and don’t allow 2 people on the same computer to do surveys.

Thus, free surveys aren’t available in every country. Especially in South East Asia.

Flag Post

Actually some people get a lot of free surveys and can get like $10 of kreds.

There’s something called public computers you could do them on if you have the time?

Flag Post

There’s something called public computers you could do them on if you have the time?

If someone goes through that much trouble to get GP then they deserve the GP.

Flag Post

The country problem still isn’t solved.

Flag Post

thoose surveys are bullshit! i have done several of thoose but i don’t get any kreds!

Flag Post

in spare time you might want to update the “help” section a bit. currently has an area that says you need to invite friends to unlock certain guns and the texts in the screenshots are in russian, players might like it a little better if everything matched up to what they actually see.

Flag Post

it would be cool if we could transfer GP into CR

Flag Post
Originally posted by PauloBauCouto:

yes but it would ruin the whole pay to win aspect of the game, we players HATE paying for GP but the moderators and devs need it, if we could transfer CR into GP then GP would lose its value and the devs would stop getting money

Flag Post
Originally posted by PauloBauCouto:

yes but it would ruin the whole pay to win aspect of the game, we players HATE paying for GP but the moderators and devs need it, if we could transfer CR into GP then GP would lose its value and the devs would stop getting money

It looks like Paulo was talking about changinh GPs into CRedits, this is fairly affordable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Clan bank. Has this been suggested?

Anyway….

Clan Bank allows anyone in the clan to donate CR or GP to fund clan boosts/increases. No one under 50 is allowed to contribute though.

Yes it will be very close to taht you have described. But I have one question – why 50 lvl?