Suggestions and tips page 19

3021 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:
Originally posted by Glock243:

Clan bank. Has this been suggested?

Anyway….

Clan Bank allows anyone in the clan to donate CR or GP to fund clan boosts/increases. No one under 50 is allowed to contribute though.

Yes it will be very close to taht you have described. But I have one question – why 50 lvl?

So people can’t farm them self up to it really quickly and donate the GP.

Flag Post

It would be nice to see your clan mates who is online.

Flag Post

umm guys can u please put more gp daily bonus like 3 or 4 for daily bonus plzz
and also can u make it easier for w-task

Flag Post
Originally posted by quetzal321:

nothing wrong w/ the w-tasks now. the ones that take more time are supposed to be harder.

Flag Post

Reduce the w-task for IAR to 50 triples? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by FIREDRAKE4123:

Reduce the w-task for IAR to 50 triples? :3

heck no. it’s a premium gun, they’re supposed to take more time. to make it only 50 triples would make it the same w-task as the 9a-91. besides, this is probably the easiest gun to make triple kill w-task progress since it’s an LMG.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nogeenkip:

It would be nice to see your clan mates who is online.

i totaly agree
join them also

Flag Post

We need a russian revolver: MP-412 Rex!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

We need a russian revolver: MP-412 Rex!

agreed. but only if its non premium, there are more than enough premium pistols.

Flag Post

Anyway….

Clan Bank allows anyone in the clan to donate CR or GP to fund clan boosts/increases. No one under 50 is allowed to contribute though.

Yes it will be very close to taht you have described. But I have one question – why 50 lvl?

liar. you just want to make sure all the high lvls look good. It has nothing to do with farming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandyZ:

Anyway….

liar. you just want to make sure all the high lvls look good. It has nothing to do with farming.

What? Level 50 makes it so people can’t just make new characters with free GP and transfer it really quickly.

Flag Post

dude, you cant stop everything. And besides, what if they are just a new player that wants to contribute to the clan? You are going to do nothing but hurt them and maybe stop a small handful of alt account farmers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandyZ:

dude, you cant stop everything. And besides, what if they are just a new player that wants to contribute to the clan? You are going to do nothing but hurt them and maybe stop a small handful of alt account farmers.

it won’t actually hurt them, it will just make them invest a little time (literally w/ the noob HC servers now) before they can. glock’s right. after all, we get how much free gp to start? plus i doubt it would be an insignificant number of alt’s. just look at how many clan leaders are lvl 00. ppl made alts so they wouldn’t actually have to spend the gp on it. maybe the lvl requirement could be removed if the same method is used as for clan xp where each player’s contributions will be removed if the player is kicked or leaves the clan. however i could see this get really tricky since gp has an actual value to it.

Flag Post

yeah, but ShadowAssassin, which used to be my alt, admittedly, before i gave it away, is only lvl 4, and he was just bein a bro and helpin me make a clan even when i didnt have the gp. It wasnt a spam, but would you get rid of the clan because it was made on starter gold? i guess i just have more empathy for the guys who are just low lvl players that want a clan. lvl 00, however, is probably an alt. So i sort of understand your point, but i am trying to look at it from every angle and put myself in the noobs’ shoes.

Flag Post

i get that too but the fact is people have been taking some advantage of this game since it came out w/ farming (some i don’t blame but it was way out of hand), making clans w/ alts (personally don’t really care), and so i’m expecting a lot of players will just make alts to make their clans bigger. skullhead said it takes 250gp to increase clan size by 5 members and while i expect that cost will rise the larger you get, you could still use alts to expand the clan for a while even if it took 2 alts for some reason. by making ppl get to lvl 50 first you would cut that down by a very large amount and they will have at least become more than just an alt but still not take too much time since there are the noob HC (it’s just what i call them) servers now.

Flag Post

Make it 30 or 35 instead. Nobody is going to level up to level 30 (or 35) just for about 100 gp. Well, i wouldn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TROPAFLIGHT2:

Make it 30 or 35 instead. Nobody is going to level up to level 30 (or 35) just for about 100 gp. Well, i wouldn’t.

first, it isn’t just 100 gp you could get. second it would only take a few hours for someone who knows what they’re doing to get to lvl 30 or even 35 for that matter (though it would bring the actual amount of gp down, not sure to what) and since 100 gp= $10 of actually buying them, i think plenty of people will do it.

Flag Post

I say no to clan bank, people will find a way to exploit it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3rdyellow:

Did you read anything above your post?

Flag Post

i think a clan bank is a good idea (why force the founder to pay for EVERYTHING?) but it could be a little tricky to get just right and i think glock’s idea is about as good as it can be.

Flag Post

Alt accounts can be made for collecting those rare daily bonuses and when you have sufficient gp, enter the clan, donate all gp to the clan, then try with another account, etc. One can also try the 2nd gold contract and easily gain 75 gp + the 100gp you get at boot.

I seen people level up to 61 in 15 hours and they have yet to be banned so I must consider them to be legit players for this argument to hold water. If one can easily level up to 61 in 15 hours, your idea is flawed because you yourself have done it and the possibility exists for you to do it with an alt account. ahem!

Not to mention why anyone would give away their GP for the clan. Just wasted time and effort for the developers part if you ask me.

If the developers are thinking of granting special abilities to clans against solo players, then we have a problem. Either make it only applicable in clan wars or it will be a huge problem. There is enough discrimination from farmers a.k.a. cheaters in this game because the developers overlook them.

We’re not in Russia anymore. :D

Flag Post

Alt accounts can be made for collecting those rare daily bonuses and when you have sufficient gp, enter the clan, donate all gp to the clan, then try with another account, etc. One can also try the 2nd gold contract and easily gain 75 gp + the 100gp you get at boot.

I seen people level up to 61 in 15 hours and they have yet to be banned so I must consider them to be legit players for this argument to hold water. If one can easily level up to 61 in 15 hours, your idea is flawed because you yourself have done it and the possibility exists for you to do it with an alt account. ahem!

Not to mention why anyone would give away their GP for the clan. Just wasted time and effort for the developers part if you ask me.

If the developers are thinking of granting special abilities to clans against solo players, then we have a problem. Either make it only applicable in clan wars or it will be a huge problem. There is enough discrimination from farmers a.k.a. cheaters in this game because the developers overlook them.

We’re not in Russia anymore. :D

If someone seriously takes the time to get to 61 in 15 hours then they really deserve the GP and the donation for it.

Flag Post

Maybe i’m off topic, but would it be possible to have HardCore maps on the EU servers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by smaksing:

Maybe i’m off topic, but would it be possible to have HardCore maps on the EU servers?

this

somehow EU-servers always come later than US-servers.
Forcing EU-players either to have a high ping or be unable to play hardcore (and miss a high xp rate).
talking about high xp rate, isn’t hardcore a bit too high?

Flag Post
Originally posted by quetzal321:

the w-tasks should be hard, i need 150 longshots for what i think is the top w-task in the game, M4 specops, and i’ve gotten 100 in 2 days so far, but even if it was 150 triples it well worth it.