Suggestions and tips page 2

2990 posts

Flag Post

Change the way headshots work, It shouldn’t be an automatic kill regardless of weapon or range. Shotguns are OP for this reason, and the fact that they’re range is too good to begin with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by knifejaw:

Change the way headshots work, It shouldn’t be an automatic kill regardless of weapon or range. Shotguns are OP for this reason, and the fact that they’re range is too good to begin with.

headshot is one shot kill , any damage to the head kills you. shotguns got 40-50 meters range and no more damage after that line

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Nerf raging judge.

Flag Post

im agree almost with everythign , except fpsrate , nerfing RJ and

Originally posted by Khlulhloo:

- Credit/xp bonus for when your team wins ( seriously? why is there no bonus right now.. )

simply because some people doing unfair stuff

- Be able to mute players ingame

- Be able to votekick players

okay , kicking is not going to be in the game as players usually kicks better players
the autobalance is where it all should be pointed
muting chat? well , agree with that

Flag Post

the whole point about being able to get more ammo in game would be really nice because right now I can only carry one gun and a pistol into battle.

Flag Post

-be able to get more ammo off dead bodies or be able to pick up their guns
-hit confirmation marks for when you successfully hit someone
-markers to show where someone that shoots you hits from
-fix knifing
-description of everything in statistics when hovering over one

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:
-hit confirmation marks for when you successfully hit someone
-markers to show where someone that shoots you hits from

1. not going to happen , its not call of duty
2. there is a skill for that at the snipers tree

Flag Post

what is wrong with hit confirmation? lots of games have them that aren’t CoD. they’re very useful

Flag Post

what is wrong with hit confirmation? lots of games have them that aren’t CoD. they’re very useful

They are a way unrealistic. Actually there is hit confirmation. First is a skill in a sniper tree, and second, available for all – is “pain” animation of the target.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

They are a way unrealistic. Actually there is hit confirmation. First is a skill in a sniper tree, and second, available for all – is “pain” animation of the target.

Kirill , you forgot skill of scout , which shows amout of health left

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is the place to post it, but here it goes:

There should be a way to save some of the data offline, when I started playing, I didn’t have to load the same map (I was playing the same one over and over, without clearing cache, or closing the browser/tab), but when I started playing other game modes, or the servers started getting closed (every 10 matches), I had to reload the same map. Now I gotta wait for the loading each time, and I got a slow connection. Will there eventually be a way to help us with slower connection, or I’ll have to get used to waiting?

Flag Post

A kill cam / game winning kill cam.

Except make it unique. With a bullet time effect where it shows the bullet in slow motion firing into the person and shows what vital organs it hit and what not. Like Sniper Elite v2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

A kill cam / game winning kill cam.

Except make it unique. With a bullet time effect where it shows the bullet in slow motion firing into the person and shows what vital organs it hit and what not. Like Sniper Elite v2.

killcam is not fair to the one who made the kill

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElectricAxel:

I don’t know if this is the place to post it, but here it goes:

ll have to get used to waiting?

Try maximizing your browser’s cache size

Flag Post

Theres some problem with Google Chrome…once i enter the game there everything crashes and i can’t play.Btw F12 for fullscreen doesn’t work it just opens up an empty window with the name of the game…and also when i click the usual fullscreen button after 1 minute it gets back to normal so i can’t play on fullscreen witch makes it harder for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

Theres some problem with Google Chrome…once i enter the game there everything crashes and i can’t play.Btw F12 for fullscreen doesn’t work it just opens up an empty window with the name of the game…and also when i click the usual fullscreen button after 1 minute it gets back to normal so i can’t play on fullscreen witch makes it harder for me.

can you tell us your PC specs?

Flag Post

Umm sorry i don’t get what you mean.Im not good with compluter xD

Flag Post

well , we need to know your OS and which hardware you have in order to understand the issue

Flag Post

-

Flag Post

lol, i laid down +- 20 points and no feedback/reply from dev’s. i’ll keep my tips for myself then :o)

okay

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

lol, i laid down +- 20 points and no feedback/reply from dev’s. i’ll keep my tips for myself then :o)

okay

KIRIL don’t troll please, that’s my job.
It’s pretty nice to see devs responding to posts so often ;)