Suggestions and tips page 3

2993 posts

Flag Post

There should be sprinting! Add Sprint button plz!
Also, more killstreaks like predator missile and such
More maps
THat’s all ty :)

Flag Post

lol@trolling dev kirill

gl

Flag Post
Originally posted by Khlulhloo:

lol@trolling dev kirill

gl

I’m the one who started it, lad…. =)

Flag Post

Grenades always roll to the left. Not sure if intended.

Also Prokiller I Grade achievement is the most ridiculous intense feat of strength I have ever seen. If anyone ever manages to get that I will be astounded.

Also there should be an option to enable gore/dismemberment for large weapons. Head splatters, arms flying off, blood splatters, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Also Prokiller I Grade achievement is the most ridiculous intense feat of strength I have ever seen. If anyone ever manages to get that I will be astounded.

Also there should be an option to enable gore/dismemberment for large weapons. Head splatters, arms flying off, blood splatters, etc.

Do you know, that norther the eauator, every vortex in the water would be spinning clockwise, and souther the equator – counterclockwise?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

Do you know, that norther the eauator, every vortex in the water would be spinning clockwise, and souther the equator – counterclockwise?

Did you know the best way to break toblerone bars is by pushing the tops of the pyramids together?

Flag Post

-Automatic reload when the gun mags is empty
-Auto Loading the sniper(scoped) after you shot it
-Able to pick up ammo from dead bodies
-Sprinting
-Fix Knifing
-Better sniper scope

Flag Post

A kill cam / game winning kill cam.

Except make it unique. With a bullet time effect where it shows the bullet in slow motion firing into the person and shows what vital organs it hit and what not. Like Sniper Elite v2.

killcam is not fair to the one who made the kill

I think you misunderstood it? He meant a kill cam only when the last person dies or for the winning kill. Like in target designation when the last person dies and the beacon isn’t planted. Everyone will be shown an epic slow motion replay of the kill.

Flag Post

Maybe add smoke grenade for scout skill and flash grenade for assault skill. Also if you ever add vehicles i think 2 jeeps on the old sawmill map would work well since it is open enough. Though it would be easy to flip the vehicle resulting in death or injury. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Maybe add smoke grenade for scout skill and flash grenade for assault skill. Also if you ever add vehicles i think 2 jeeps on the old sawmill map would work well since it is open enough. Though it would be easy to flip the vehicle resulting in death or injury. lol

First two are planned

Flag Post

graphics settings that save to your computer. i sometimes will play on a different computer with varying capabilities. this will also save you some space on the server.

Flag Post

More points for vital organ hits.

Flag Post

“Headshot” voiceover when you make one. Or “glava” if you like.

Flag Post

How are we supposed to complete a gp contract when i don’t have enought gp to buy the premium gun that i need i already spend it all…in my opinion thats dumb

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

How are we supposed to complete a gp contract when i don’t have enought gp to buy the premium gun that i need i already spend it all…in my opinion thats dumb

you are so obsessed NOT to donate money in a game so i can answer to your question this way – yes, thats dumb, lol.
You could rent a gun for 1 day and win MORE GP than you were donated to complete this contract

Flag Post

I don’t have enought gp xD…but anyways my fullscreen doesn’t work…F12-new blank window with only the name of it,fullscreen by game-fullscreen stays for 1 minute and then shuts off…

Flag Post
Originally posted by tfender:
Originally posted by Freedomh:

you are so obsessed NOT to donate money in a game so i can answer to your question this way – yes, thats dumb, lol.
You could rent a gun for 1 day and win MORE GP than you were donated to complete this contract

Trolling devs again…

Flag Post

Lol@killrov.. this has nothing to do with the Coriolis effect. The Coriolis effect doesn’t affect the rolling/spinning behaviour of nades and or water in bathtubs or toilets. If you don’t believe me here’s a quote :

“Water rotation in home bathrooms under normal circumstances is not related to the Coriolis effect or to the rotation of the earth, and no consistent difference in rotation direction between toilets in the northern and southern hemispheres can be observed. The formation of a vortex over the plug hole may be explained by the conservation of angular momentum: The radius of rotation decreases as water approaches the plug hole so the rate of rotation increases, for the same reason that an ice skater’s rate of spin increases as they pull their arms in. Any rotation around the plug hole that is initially present accelerates as water moves inward. Only if the water is so still that the effective rotation rate of the earth (once per day at the poles, once every 2 days at 30 degrees of latitude) is faster than that of the water relative to its container, and if externally applied torques (such as might be caused by flow over an uneven bottom surface) are small enough, the Coriolis effect may determine the direction of the vortex. Without such careful preparation, the Coriolis effect may be much smaller than various other influences on drain direction,30 such as any residual rotation of the water31 and the geometry of the container.32 Despite this, the idea that toilets and bathtubs drain differently in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres has been popularized by several television programs, including The Simpsons episode “Bart vs. Australia” and The X-Files episode “Die Hand Die Verletzt”.33 Several science broadcasts and publications, including at least one college-level physics textbook, have also stated this.3435"

Flag Post

I know that Khlookhloo, it and old sciens joke. But it explains why atmospheric cyclons behave so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElectricAxel:

I don’t know if this is the place to post it, but here it goes:

ll have to get used to waiting?

Try maximizing your browser’s cache size

My question is how? I used to do this by right clicking, but that only works in flash. What is unity’s workaround?

Flag Post

-Fix the audio setting not saving correctly
-Sniper should have better accuracy when u crouch
-Fix not being able to walk up ladder or stair without jumping
-Suppressor should lower the gun muzzle flash

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:

what is wrong with hit confirmation? lots of games have them that aren’t CoD. they’re very useful

They are a way unrealistic. Actually there is hit confirmation. First is a skill in a sniper tree, and second, available for all – is “pain” animation of the target.

Hit confirmation is unrealistic? How about knowing you got a longshot using iron sights on someone you can barely see? lol

Also you don’t need hit confirmation, you can see the blood when they get shot…. since when did blood come out like puffs of powder when you shoot them?

Flag Post

I think that Quadkiller II grade is much more difficult to achieve. While it’s feasible to get 2000 prokills, i’m not aware that a single quad kill has ever been made yet in this entire game. additionally, getting prokills is more a matter of skill. with enough practice and determination i imagine one could eventually get 2000. but getting a quadkill not only requires extreme luck, but also extreme skill. first you need 4 people right next to each other. then you probably have to be fairly close to them. on top of that you will probably need to have a weapon with a decent sized magainze, that does good damage, and is fully loaded. and then you actually have to be able to kill all of them within 1 second of each other. and then you have to do that 750 times good luck!

Flag Post

I think it takes extreme levels of nerd power to even consider going for some of the chieves. Not for most.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

I think that Quadkiller II grade is much more difficult to achieve. While it’s feasible to get 2000 prokills, i’m not aware that a single quad kill has ever been made yet in this entire game. additionally, getting prokills is more a matter of skill. with enough practice and determination i imagine one could eventually get 2000. but getting a quadkill not only requires extreme luck, but also extreme skill. first you need 4 people right next to each other. then you probably have to be fairly close to them. on top of that you will probably need to have a weapon with a decent sized magainze, that does good damage, and is fully loaded. and then you actually have to be able to kill all of them within 1 second of each other. and then you have to do that 750 times good luck!

I have 3 quad kills. Though i don’t think artillery strikes will count for quad kills otherwise i would have more. But i have got them using a grenade to triple kill and just happen to shoot down another guy at the same time. Best way is to happen upon the enemy spawn in team elimination and throw in a nade while camping. For example, evac map at the ruins, you can catch the whole team if you are lucky.

The 2000 prokills should be the hardest since you would usually run out of ammo before getting it.