Suggestions and tips page 56

3917 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cabbrick:

Hey can we possibly get a clan drills V? maybe not but something to make it so that clanmate kills count as actual kills…..ive had so many doubles blocked because of one clan mate.

no, the clankill is sort of an antifarm, it wont be changed. just make sure youre always on team with your clanmates, if youre in figa, well… eh.

Flag Post

-An easy way to tell the HC stats of a weapon
-A repair button on the equipped bar so you don’t have to go to the tab of the gun to repair it

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlexaBit:

-A repair button on the equipped bar so you don’t have to go to the tab of the gun to repair it

b^^d

Flag Post

Hey um I have a question….feel kinda stupid but how do you switch from one weapon set to another during gameplay?

Flag Post

more maps please i’m starting to get bored since i know all the map too well

Flag Post
Originally posted by snguy64:

Then start playing against better opponents, and you’ll realize that you don’t really know all the maps to well. Even after 200 hrs of game time, i still discovered new spots to hide, or choke-points good for waiting… just because i got killed from those positions by someone else that already knew them.

For the “CW team”: If a lv 34 starts complaining that he knows all the maps to well, that should be an alarm to you that something is wrong… i wonder, is the “new and improved” level brackets system?

And one more suggestion, if i may: You need better communications skills, or “hire” someone who can do this part of the game management. You need better feedback. This thread and the Bugs one, just look like a lot of info from players… and rarely, if any, feedback from you. Most feedback is from other players. Mabe it’s not the same on the Russian community – i have no ideea, but you really need to take care of this one also, if you want a future here.

Edit: You haven’t even updated your New Versions thread since April. That shows a bit of “i don’t care about this community” from you guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tzache81:
Originally posted by snguy64:

Then start playing against better opponents, and you’ll realize that you don’t really know all the maps to well. Even after 200 hrs of game time, i still discovered new spots to hide, or choke-points good for waiting… just because i got killed from those positions by someone else that already knew them.

For the “CW team”: If a lv 34 starts complaining that he knows all the maps to well, that should be an alarm to you that something is wrong… i wonder, is the “new and improved” level brackets system?

And one more suggestion, if i may: You need better communications skills, or “hire” someone who can do this part of the game management. You need better feedback. This thread and the Bugs one, just look like a lot of info from players… and rarely, if any, feedback from you. Most feedback is from other players. Mabe it’s not the same on the Russian community – i have no ideea, but you really need to take care of this one also, if you want a future here.

Edit: You haven’t even updated your New Versions thread since April. That shows a bit of “i don’t care about this community” from you guys.

Everyone reads the facebook page nowadays since the servers are pretty much the same.

Also you can just scroll down and read the updates tab beside instructions and description.

Flag Post

Hey, I am here to speak for the tons of high level players with extra Cr lying around…
Why not add a betting system to matches? It could be in TE, placed in the intermission, on the winning team. Or in DM, on who would be the best player by the end of the match. Seems interesting? It’s pretty simple too, just a slider bar in the intermission menu. Winner takes all, except for team matches, where it is equally split among the winners.

Flag Post

An awesome achievement…
HIGH ROLLER” Bet 10k CR one match…
“Rigged” Win 1 million Cr total through bets…

Flag Post
Originally posted by theft_4_bread:

Hey, I am here to speak for the tons of high level players with extra Cr lying around…
Why not add a betting system to matches? It could be in TE, placed in the intermission, on the winning team. Or in DM, on who would be the best player by the end of the match. Seems interesting? It’s pretty simple too, just a slider bar in the intermission menu. Winner takes all, except for team matches, where it is equally split among the winners.

Would it be farming if I already know who is going to win?

*Bets all CR on kaves and donates to clan * :)

Flag Post

Just a suggestion for Clan skills. Not sure if it was suggested before.
Change the Leader Skills to Squad Skills. Because it will benefit more for a clan than just a leader only skill and encourages clan members to be on the same team. And some members will never play with the leader ever because of level difference and timezone.

For example,
Squad 1 : +20% exp when you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team.
Squad 2 : +20 health when you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team.
Squad 3 : When you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team, you gain health regen (2HP/sec) while standing near any one of them(<2 meters).

Basically, change the leader only to when the team has >=3 members of the same clan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:
Originally posted by Glock243:

Grenades always roll to the left. Not sure if intended.

Also Prokiller I Grade achievement is the most ridiculous intense feat of strength I have ever seen. If anyone ever manages to get that I will be astounded.

Also there should be an option to enable gore/dismemberment for large weapons. Head splatters, arms flying off, blood splatters, etc.

I think that Quadkiller II grade is much more difficult to achieve. While it’s feasible to get 2000 prokills, i’m not aware that a single quad kill has ever been made yet in this entire game. additionally, getting prokills is more a matter of skill. with enough practice and determination i imagine one could eventually get 2000. but getting a quadkill not only requires extreme luck, but also extreme skill. first you need 4 people right next to each other. then you probably have to be fairly close to them. on top of that you will probably need to have a weapon with a decent sized magainze, that does good damage, and is fully loaded. and then you actually have to be able to kill all of them within 1 second of each other. and then you have to do that 750 times good luck!

lol a quadkill is much easier as a prokill..

Flag Post
Originally posted by IMirage12:
Originally posted by sbuk:

Not good a begging …but I am …

Can we please have equal amount of EU & US servers… please no matter what level you are.

Also can you bring back noob servers e.g 10-70 or 0-70 as they are great…great fun…challenging for some people…
…helpful for those with contracts to do…….please.

respect beta players!!

indeed there should be some EU servers i’m sick of those us servers nobody is using them so why do you keep them? I never saw a player in old sawmill TD servers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MP201:

If everyone were to get every specific server they needed, there’d be thousands of game lobbies. There’s a 40-70 and there’s EU bay5 servers.

yeah but you could make for each server an EU and US server you’ve got a lvl 40-70 us server right? make an EU too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dagatil:

Just a suggestion for Clan skills. Not sure if it was suggested before.
Change the Leader Skills to Squad Skills. Because it will benefit more for a clan than just a leader only skill and encourages clan members to be on the same team. And some members will never play with the leader ever because of level difference and timezone.

For example,
Squad 1 : +20% exp when you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team.
Squad 2 : +20 health when you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team.
Squad 3 : When you have 2 or more other clan members in the same team, you gain health regen (2HP/sec) while standing near any one of them(<2 meters).

Basically, change the leader only to when the team has >=3 members of the same clan.

squad 2 is too OP

Flag Post

Suggestion: upgrading knife’s hit detection. It’s just ridiculous sometimes, especially when the person is walking away from you, you knife them and you see the blood splatter but no detection. I’ve had it happened 5 times once to the same guy who was just walking away from me clueless. It was pretty darn frustrating.

Also I think grenadeless option for games would benefit the gameplay. It’s just ridiculous how people just spawn and throw random grenades and get kills.. I mean it’s too frequent and is clearly not based on skill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MRCK:

Suggestion: upgrading knife’s hit detection. It’s just ridiculous sometimes, especially when the person is walking away from you, you knife them and you see the blood splatter but no detection. I’ve had it happened 5 times once to the same guy who was just walking away from me clueless. It was pretty darn frustrating.

Also I think grenadeless option for games would benefit the gameplay. It’s just ridiculous how people just spawn and throw random grenades and get kills.. I mean it’s too frequent and is clearly not based on skill.

This. This needs to happen.

Flag Post

seria buena idea que en el juego pusieran modo zombie y supervivencia

Flag Post
Originally posted by Straightt:
Originally posted by radicalace:
Originally posted by Glock243:

Grenades always roll to the left. Not sure if intended.

Also Prokiller I Grade achievement is the most ridiculous intense feat of strength I have ever seen. If anyone ever manages to get that I will be astounded.

Also there should be an option to enable gore/dismemberment for large weapons. Head splatters, arms flying off, blood splatters, etc.

I think that Quadkiller II grade is much more difficult to achieve. While it’s feasible to get 2000 prokills, i’m not aware that a single quad kill has ever been made yet in this entire game. additionally, getting prokills is more a matter of skill. with enough practice and determination i imagine one could eventually get 2000. but getting a quadkill not only requires extreme luck, but also extreme skill. first you need 4 people right next to each other. then you probably have to be fairly close to them. on top of that you will probably need to have a weapon with a decent sized magainze, that does good damage, and is fully loaded. and then you actually have to be able to kill all of them within 1 second of each other. and then you have to do that 750 times good luck!

lol a quadkill is much easier as a prokill..

no..quads require good timing and luck as well as a skills and a good weapon…for pros one can do them with just skills and a little luck..

Flag Post

Knife is 1 hit kill..lag sometimes makes knife hits dont count as they do with bullets.
Just join a low ping server for less lag.

Most of the high levels dont use nade randomly, maybe on map like bay5 but not on others maps..I think devs will add some option to make those types of servers but maybe not until we get more population..

Flag Post

I think a good addition to the game is new maps with space for vechicals to roam and on them maps make them huge and can have lots of people in them. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1234matty:

I think a good addition to the game is new maps with space for vechicals to roam and on them maps make them huge and can have lots of people in them. :)

Imagine the lag it would cause. Also, don’t you think it would be OP? If there were vehicles even noobs could do prokills. They can just ram the other team to death. But I agree about the new maps. Hopefully there would be a large urban map. Just slightly larger than OSM. Preferably Tactical Conquest.

Flag Post

certain lvl games so lvl 10s against lvl 10s

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowman167:

certain lvl games so lvl 10s against lvl 10s

really? you know that devs really changed the level restrictions so that low levels dont have to be powned by higher levels until they are reach lv 20..and you want more of those restriction now..we high players dont have many servers to play on and especially on low played maps which one has to do contract on..
also we dont have enough peoples to let the servers full with those restrictions

Flag Post
Originally posted by KaranS30:

Knife is 1 hit kill..lag sometimes makes knife hits dont count as they do with bullets.
Just join a low ping server for less lag.

Most of the high levels dont use nade randomly, maybe on map like bay5 but not on others maps..I think devs will add some option to make those types of servers but maybe not until we get more population..

I know knife is 1 hit kill, the problem is the “hit”. I am not a new player around here played since beggining and there always was an issue around knife hit detection. “Most of high levels” don’t, but the game is mostly composed of low levels who just throw them randomly. Those two points really affect gameplay. Maybe only It’s only for me, which is why I posted it here to see what others have to say!