Translation mistakes

163 posts

Flag Post

Help us to get rid of translation mistakes in CW. Report any wrong/odd sentences or words with grammar mistakes – any badly translated text. We’ll correct them ASAP

Flag Post

Very well. Should we post them on here?

Flag Post

Whenever you join a game, and there’s a team, it says “Too much players” The correct phrase is “Too many players”

Flag Post

achievement “operator”: remove the for

Flag Post

at the end of the match at Target Designation. In case of loosing it says “You lose” , should be “You (have) lost”. And message about team that won is also “USEC is won” must be “USEC has won”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

at the end of the match at Target Designation. In case of loosing it says “You lose” , should be “You (have) lost”. And message about team that won is also “USEC is won” must be “USEC has won”

you lose is correct. both mean the same thing its not like there is a specific way to say it

Flag Post

• Remove the make from the Suppressor achievement description.

• All achievements with the word HeadShots in the description should have the “S” lowercase.

• Remove the “make” from the Nemesis achievement descriptions.

• Remove the “make” from the Quadkiller achievement descriptions.

• Remove the “make” from every achievement description.

• On the Careerist skill “Double exp” the description should say “Stacks with other experience boosters.”

• The Careerist skill “Removing From Rating” should say “Removal From Rating”

• The Scout skill “Unique SMG” should not have intermediate in the description. Also I’m not sure why weapon is plural.

So many to list. I don’t feel like spending the time. But basically every skill has a error in it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:
Originally posted by Nqss:

you lose is correct. both mean the same thing its not like there is a specific way to say it

how about , you just lost the game?

Flag Post

thank you, guys! keep em coming

Flag Post

When you die, It says “You Killed by”. It should say “You were killed by”

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that too…nice to see you on this game to Director.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DirectorD:

When you die, It says “You Killed by”. It should say “You were killed by”

I think saying just “Killed by” would sound better though.

Flag Post

USEC is won=USEC won is more like it

Flag Post

any gun achievements with “with (gun)” should say “with the (gun)” but not ones which are plural like “make 450 kills with SMGs”

Flag Post

LongShot=Longshot

Flag Post

This topic is good, but it’s not the best way to fix the mistakes.
Usually it is easier to let someone proofread the game texts in an orderly way and fix them on the go. Can you make a file with the texts in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

This topic is good, but it’s not the best way to fix the mistakes.
Usually it is easier to let someone proofread the game texts in an orderly way and fix them on the go. Can you make a file with the texts in the game?

ok. i’ll do this file later

Flag Post

Spelling mistake in “best match results”, tripple kill is supposed to be triple kill.

Flag Post

When someone throws a grenade, it comes up in the radio in Russian text. Replace with “Grenade Out!” or something. Or “Fire in the hole”

Flag Post

whenever you press [y] or [t] to use team or all chat, it types the “y” or “t”. also sometims lines completely disappear for no reason

Flag Post

Only in light house tatical conquest the enemies spawn kills you… there is a sign in russian(im guessing) that doesn’t make sense

Flag Post

Alll the radio commands are in russian…… kind of annoying

Flag Post

The game is Russian…

Flag Post

- steady grip skill description is in russian after the update
- uniq weap from destr also
- and bonus granade

other seems ok to me ;)

Flag Post

You (were) killed by …

There’s one. ;)