How to get Spade's Cross...? (locked)

29 posts

Flag Post

DISCLAIMER: I AM DELUSIONAL APPARENTLY

-Spade’s cross is a “classified” achievement. Nowhere ini game does it say exactly how to earn it. Nonetheless, you might be noticing that you have partially completed, and you have probably discovered that it has something to do with Team Elimination mode.

Well just today at 3:30 AM, playing with the IZH on a laptop with no mouse or sound, I discovered that Spade’s Cross is nothing more than getting 200 kills while you are the VIP.

Then about 10 minutes later I confirmed this by earning the achievement.

So there you have it. Want an easy 10 grand? Try to get kills as the VIP rather than hiding in the corner so nobody gets any points.-

Flag Post

:O Nice job on figuring out a secret achievement! I already had it done, but I had no idea what it was until now. Thanks a lot! :D

Flag Post

Nice job, I knew it was related to TE and getting kills, so I wasn’t worried about not getting it. Now if you can tell me the other classified ones :P

Flag Post

I know Black Star, Dragonstar, and The King. But I feel like I’ll be breaking a secret if I say it on the forums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

I know Black Star, Dragonstar, and The King. But I feel like I’ll be breaking a secret if I say it on the forums.

Nice try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Or maybe you just don’t know.

Also I think it’s called Dark Star

Flag Post

Tell us Glock (if you know)

Flag Post

its not 200 kills as vip, i’ve gotten it in deathmatch, i belive it’s 200 kills against someone with the same gun as you (or maybe just one of) and i ALSO know dark star (or atleast specifics that fit into it)

Flag Post

After radical posted this I noted I got the spadescross without being VIP. It doesn’t really matter what it is since it’s already complete anyway :)

Flag Post

SPOILER

“Spades Cross” is killing an opponent with your last shot in the magazine…
the easiest way to achieve it is to use the Lzh Shotgun with the 2-bullet-at-once shooting mode (change with “Z”) …

Flag Post

With knife’s thread about fast reloading IZH, I was just testing it, and did this achiv in two DM’s :)

Flag Post

Perhaps I was wrong.

However I was watching very carefully and I gained points for it every time I was VIP.

But now that you mention it, I remember that during that game I played I also was using the IZH in double shot mode every time I played the VIP. I guess I never really had enough time to test to see if it was anything else because I got the achievement shortly afterwards, but I was like “WAIT that has to be it because I keep getting them when I kill people as VIPeleven!!”

ALSO one more thing… I think that part of me was secretly hoping that there was an achievement to get kills while VIP because I hate it when the VIP just hides in the corner no matter whose team they are on… so perhaps I was receiving subliminal messaging…

And on that note there needs to be an achievement that you get for killing people while you are the VIP so that people aren’t always like ""I’m going to hide in the corner so that NOBODY gets any points!"

Flag Post

I got spades cross progress by changing my IZH shooting type to 2 bullets at a time and then killing people with it.

Flag Post

If anyone knows spoiler the Dark Star,Dragonstar and The King and other specified achivements!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freedomh:

If anyone knows spoiler the Dark Star,Dragonstar and The King and other specified achivements!

no, i believe they are classified for a reason and the devs want it that way. sharing them will ruin it.

Flag Post

Alright then,just private message me them then xD

Flag Post

I want ALL the spoiler!

Flag Post

i was searching for these classified achievements and found some info on 2 from some russian site, “dark star” is killing an enemy with a pistol longshot, “the king” from what i could make out from the poor translation was get a storm kill headshot with the last bullet in the clip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blodia:

i was searching for these classified achievements and found some info on 2 from some russian site, “dark star” is killing an enemy with a pistol longshot, “the king” from what i could make out from the poor translation was get a storm kill headshot with the last bullet in the clip.

Link the site!

Flag Post

so “the king” would need to be done with izh shotgun?

Flag Post

“The King” would probably be that because i have gotten some storm kills with the IZH and i have 2/30 for the progression of ’The King" so i would most likely agree with it being what blodia stated

Flag Post

The king is storm kills with the last bullet in your clip. I think Dragonstars the same except you have to have less than 10 hp.

Flag Post

Black star = Long shots with pistols.(I used the Colt python) Spade’s cross = Kill with last bullet on clip.

Flag Post

can anyone tell me what is silver snake?

Flag Post

actually radical is wrong it is when you get kills while you are protecting a vip