Let's find the W-Tasks for GP Weapons page 2

293 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:
Originally posted by blohin:

desert eagle w-task is pro kill. sry for SUCH A LOT of msg. just liked ths game much and got same emotions.

See? i told you its 100 pro kills, but you or vice didn’t believe me.

sorry, you’re just too newbie to have any credibility

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxXPAINKILLERXxX:

Desert Deagle = 100 Prokills,
Glock 18 = 100 Prokills,
Gold AKMS = something with 100 prokills too.

Wait, I thought Gold AKMS didn’t have a W-Task.. it says NO, not 0%, amirite?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxXPAINKILLERXxX:

Desert Deagle = 100 Prokills,
Glock 18 = 100 Prokills,
Gold AKMS = something with 100 prokills too.

Not sure if you are trolling, gold AKMS has no w-task, you’ve only had 1 post ever, and your profile is set to private. Signs of an alt? :P

Flag Post

W tasks for prem ? why doesn’t it show on our prem weapons then ?

how will we know what the reward is … im not going to try and farm 100 pro kills or something insaine unless its a +25 dmg booster or something decent lol

the silencers are pure trash in this game, they do nothing but subtracts a few dmg points anyway .. and im not worried about the two or three players who have guaranteed detection .. because no doubt they also have advanced hearing :)

Flag Post

skullhead51 I’m not sure about this Gold AKMS but better check this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vmsgash:

W tasks for prem ? why doesn’t it show on our prem weapons then ?

how will we know what the reward is … im not going to try and farm 100 pro kills or something insaine unless its a +25 dmg booster or something decent lol

the silencers are pure trash in this game, they do nothing but subtracts a few dmg points anyway .. and im not worried about the two or three players who have guaranteed detection .. because no doubt they also have advanced hearing :)

Silencers are actually pretty helpful to hide your position. Those that don’t have advanced hearing won’t even know they are being shot at unless a nearby object gets hit.

Flag Post

i never know where I’m being shot from cause I don’t have sound o.o

Flag Post

Sound is everything in this game, from footsteps to gun fire. That’s why I am a headphone user. :D

Flag Post

i do reasonably well without it. i also use a trackpad which is a bit more annoying.

i’d probably use sound, if it worked. sound doesn’t work when you have the game on fullscreen on macs using safari.

Flag Post

wuts the one for just plan old AKMS?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Sound is everything in this game, from footsteps to gun fire. That’s why I am a headphone user. :D

Agreed sound is one of the key things to this game,im also a headphone user kinda damages my ear a bit tho xD only because im on like 6-12 hours a day with 100% volume

EDIT= Does anyone else get lag when they turn sensitivity higher when i aim to sights it has a serious lag it zooms in and a little bit out and back in to sights kinda annoying :P,

Flag Post

This makes me curious if there are also w-tasks for spec weapons…

Flag Post

What about Gsh-18? Shows nothing, and I bought it forever.

Flag Post

I did pro kill with glock-18 with my own playing not farming but it came w-task failed :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Death_man_kill:

I did pro kill with glock-18 with my own playing not farming but it came w-task failed :(

HAHA

Flag Post

anyone found out what the w-task is for Colt IAR ligth machinegun? got 4% but no idea how :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragon90:

anyone found out what the w-task is for Colt IAR ligth machinegun? got 4% but no idea how :P

100 tripple kills if anyone wanna know ^^

Flag Post

w-task is for Colt IAR ligth machinegun:

100 tripplekills, you get a sniper scope O.o

Flag Post

more info from Devs

Flag Post

is there any for the AKMS or the KSG?

Flag Post
Originally posted by holeman1:

is there any for the AKMS or the KSG?

not that we know of

Flag Post

i think all gp weaps should have a w-task too, except for the ones that already come decked out

example- AKMS: silencer and red dot, KSG: collamiter, PMM-12: tactical flashlight

Flag Post

BIG BADASS COMPLETE LIST OF PREMIUM W TASKS

deagle-100 prokills (gives red dot sight)
glock 18-100 prokills (gives silencer*)
SR3M-75 triples (gives silencer)
TKPD sniper-has w task but idk what it is (probabaly something with prokills and gives silencer)
colt IAR-100 triplekills (gives optics called colt IAR spectar)
(set 3 has none)
DTSRS Sniper-150 stormkills (gives silencer)
G36C-75 triples (gives silencer and optics (or some other scope) called G36C Uber
ak-12-1000 longshots (gives optics_

and that is all the premium weapon w tasks

RJ supposedly has a “secret” w task which is 3 prokills (I doubt it)
USP match also has “secret” w task which is 200 prokills (again, i doubt it)

*Downside for the silencer (besides dmg decrease) is that it blocks out sight.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

stats plz!