I DONT WANT THE RAGING JUDGE GODDAAMMMIIIITTTTT

18 posts

Flag Post

THIS HAS TO BE THE 5TH TIME ITS BEEN ON SALE FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT WANT IT!!!!!

WHY CANT YOU PUT THE TPKDS OR KSG ON SALE FUUUUUUU

Flag Post

lol rage, watch this get locked or something.

Flag Post

I got M14S, something, then M14S twice in a row, then I got TPKDS twice in a row. I was like, “What the ****ing s**t is this!? I don’t want a damned sniper!”

Flag Post

i got the golden ak 2 times in a row, only wish i had the GP for it

Flag Post
Originally posted by knifejaw:

I got M14S, something, then M14S twice in a row, then I got TPKDS twice in a row. I was like, “What the ****ing s**t is this!? I don’t want a damned sniper!”

I would have gotten the TKPDS if it was on sale im jealous

Flag Post

But it has a cool name. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

Play with silenced sv98. Prokills everywhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

The name doesn’t make sense. Two revolvers made by Taurus were called the “Raging Bull” and the “Judge,” I guess they were just sort of mashed together. But seriously, “Raging Judge?” I just keep picturing some old guy wearing a wig running around beating people with gavels.

Flag Post

It’s pretty cool name, Taurus should use it for their next pistol. The name in CW, however, should have been “RAGING NERD”. With caps and all.

Flag Post

Missed once again. JUDGE and RAGING JUDGE are completely different pistols.
http://www.410handguns.com/taurus_spd_text.html

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

Missed once again. JUDGE and RAGING JUDGE are completely different pistols.
http://www.410handguns.com/taurus_spd_text.html

You got me there! I never knew about that particular weapon. Nonetheless it’s still a pretty silly name.

Flag Post

The name doesn’t make sense. Two revolvers made by Taurus were called the “Raging Bull” and the “Judge,” I guess they were just sort of mashed together. But seriously, “Raging Judge?” I just keep picturing some old guy wearing a wig running around beating people with gavels.

You know what? Me too. xD
But it’s a really cool old guy wearing a wig with a really powerful gavel that gets you lots of kills!

Flag Post

You know what? Me too. xD
But it’s a really cool old guy wearing a wig with a really powerful gavel that gets you lots of kills!

Yeah, until you get past level 30 and realize that there are much better secondary weapons available >:D

Flag Post

Maybe I’ll reach level 30 someday. :(

Flag Post

Seems like the gun on sale is chosen out of the guns you’ve unlocked but don’t currently have. The more guns you unlock, the less likely it is for you to get a sale for your first-choice gun (Although you will also have a better chance of getting sales for better guns… since, you know, you’ve unlocked the better guns…).

Perhaps, to compensate, each tier could have its own sale.
Or maybe players should get a number of sales depending on how many tiers they’ve unlocked. Every other tier, +1 sale?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think the other auto snipers are actually better than the TKPD sniper.

Flag Post

im gonna bump this every time i get the RJ on sale