Guide: List of Contracts page 2

466 posts

Flag Post

Do you know any stratigies for the old sawmill sotrmkill contract?

Flag Post

hiding in bushes somewhere would probably be your best bet. I’d say hide near the bushes around the northwest of the map. But getting stormkills on deathmatch is really hard unless you have a lot of skills (like +dmg, +armor, +grenades, improved mortar strike, etc.). I’m guessing you don’t as that contract comes fairly early when players are at a fairly low level.

Most people seem to just find others that need to do that contract and then the two players help one another out.

Flag Post

Here’s a pic of the 16th gold contract. http://i49.tinypic.com/2qwhnb7.jpg

Flag Post

thanks, i’ll upload it, an also today’s contracts

also funny, in the russian version 22 bronze – 21 silver, neutralize points on lighthouse , but in the eu version, it’s defuse bombs :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by knifejaw:

Here’s a pic of the 16th gold contract. http://i49.tinypic.com/2qwhnb7.jpg

regarding 16th gold, there are two EBR guns that can be bought, you should buy EBR Marksman rifle

Flag Post

updated

Flag Post

This needs to be stickied.

Flag Post

every 2-3 days i make a new post to keep it on the first tab :)

(already updated today’s contracts, but only the list, i’ll do the pics later)

mod: pics updated

Flag Post

list updated, will update pics later

Flag Post

Thanks for posting this, Ungorisz.

Flag Post

Bump, this should get stickied.

Flag Post

list updated, gold 36 missed, but i’ll update it tomorrow, gold 37 text half guess cause it was too long to see, and the “on lake” part is from the russian server

mod.: i’ll upload the pics later, i’m too lazy to do it now …
mod2.: gold 36 updated

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ungorisz:
gold 37 text half guess cause it was too long to see, and the “on lake” part is from the russian server

yeah I’ve got it now, it looks like end is “…nge” interchange? I will check it later today.
Question is which prem gun is DT SRS mod.2?
DT SRS sniper rifle or DT SRS mk.2 rifle?
same problem for me like with 16th gold :/

Flag Post

i’d say the mk.2 but only u and lancer got that far, so i’m just guessing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ungorisz:

i’d say the mk.2 but only u and lancer got that far, so i’m just guessing

you are f*c*i*g right… I received info from other person (thought “experienced one”) that it is the sniper one, and bought wrong one :[
account_trolled = account -45 GP

correct one is DT SRS mk.2 rifle and map is Interchange (I did it on TE, not tested DM)

Flag Post

Gold #41 forces you to play like 10 hours to complete it? Also #50, reward better be high cause gold AKMS isn’t cheap (250 gp for a day).

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Gold #41 forces you to play like 10 hours to complete it? Also #50, reward better be high cause gold AKMS isn’t cheap.

I sort of understand the unreasonably difficult contracts. That’s an honest mistake.

But I don’t understand the grinding contracts… apparently the next bronze or silver contract i have is to make 400 kills. I don’t have that much time :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Gold #41 forces you to play like 10 hours to complete it? Also #50, reward better be high cause gold AKMS isn’t cheap (250 gp for a day).

gold 41 indeed hard … or slow as hell …

gold 50 reward based on the russians is 300gp (+50 gp total profit)

Flag Post

hey i got 1500 CP with the Mp5 contract but i cant seem to complete?

Flag Post

oh nm, is it like, get 80 kills the third time and GET 1500 CR?

Flag Post

missed 1 day, but i’ll start to update (will update the missing gold 45 in 4 days … if Drachus get that high)

bronze: pics updated, list updated
silver: pics updated, list updated
gold: pics updated, list updated

Flag Post

this should be stickied.

whoa. cool! it’s sticked :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

whoa. cool! it’s sticked :D

whoa, thanks :)

Flag Post

Does anyone know why I cant compelte the third part of the KNife contract? It says “do 4 kills” and i got the first two, but the one that gives a perk point wont complete

Flag Post
Originally posted by BenoF:

Does anyone know why I cant compelte the third part of the KNife contract? It says “do 4 kills” and i got the first two, but the one that gives a perk point wont complete

Contracts have to completed in all its entirety for there to be a reward. And you have to finish it before each day’s expiration. Once they expire, everything will be reset and any progress you made will be history.