Weapons in higher tiers

63 posts

Flag Post

Hi, just wondering if there is a good gun in the higher tiers (tiers 3 and up) that would fit my play style… Also if there is any tips you can give me, please tell
-I’m a person that is an aggressive kind of person, I run into battle and I don’t care if I die
- I like to kill people quickly (I have Kedr + 5 dmg form assault tree) but I don’t like that if I miss, then I’m screwed (like with shotguns)
-I’m also not very patient so no snipers 4 me.
-I also aim at the body to upper body (most of the time)
-I like to have a high mobility, IDC about acc.
-I like to have a very High fire rate gun
I invest most of my skills in the assault tree. Is this a good idea for me? Also some in the scout tree. Can you guys tell me if there is any gun in the higher tiers I should get, thanks.

Flag Post

I also am not exactly a fan of assualt rifles, if that’s the best choice for me (that you think), please give me a reason why it’s good

Flag Post

You probably want to go bizon>magpul>scorpion>p90, or something in that line of SMGs of each tier. Just look for high mobility and firerate, and nothing extremely low of the other stats.

Flag Post

Skorpion is the fastest firing gun in the game.

Also it has good mobility.

Flag Post

but do you guys think that I should put my SP in the assualt tree?

Flag Post

If you like to spray and pray, try the scout tree for firerate and mobility, assault for recoil and reload, destroyer for recoil and extra mags, and sniper for the +15 accuracy. With just the scout tree, veresk becomes an insane weapon with 97 mobility, especially useful in deathmatch ^^

Flag Post

But should I go ahead and get armor from the assuaslt tree?

Flag Post

I know just the guns for you.

Tier 3, you will want the SR2M Veresk. Very high mobility, very spray-and-pray, run and gun. The reload speed is a bit lacking for its playstyle, but its great for what you want. Price tag: 28K CR

Tier 4, upgrade to the MP7. It’s easily amongst my favorite CQC weapons. Sure, its accuracy and recoil are lacking, but you don’t need those. It shoots very fast, has high mobility, and a ridiculously fast reload speed, I think the fastest in the game, or maybe second fastest. This is going to be really helpful at close range, trust me. Price Tag: 67K CR

Tier 5, the very best weapon in the game in my opinion, is the P90. Honestly, its mobility and reload speed aren’t all that great for an SMG, but it has above average accuracy and damage compared to other SMGs. The main benefit here, however, is its 50 round magazine which makes double, triple, and sometimes even quad kills much easier to get. The 95 fire rate doesn’t hurt either, but of course that’s expected. The only issue here is that without a booster of some sort, you will barely break even in terms of repair costs, so only get this if you don’t plan on buying anything else. Price Tag: 105K CR

Hope I helped!

Flag Post

I agree with Radicalance in terms of getting the veresk it is a very fun wpn to use however the repair costs are kind of exspensive due to a high RoF

Flag Post

Take a look to the shotguns.

Flag Post

That helped Radiance! However, is there a gun in which the repair cost is better then just barely breaking even? I know that there is a repairing skill in the gunsmith skill tree but I want to put my points in the scout tree. Can you guys also take a look at the SR3M (Premium) in the 2nd tier and compare it to other guns 4 me. I know I don’t exactly like Assault rifle but the dmg and Rate of fire is just to appealing! I think the MP7 sounds very appealing, but does it gain you CR or does it break even? I’m level 19 (as of right now) and I don’t plan on leveling up until the weekends (so I can take advantage of my free prem. wep.). Because right now I’m doing very well with my Anti-terror kit Kedr. It has barely ANY repair cost. It has super fast fire rate and even though the silencer -3 dmg, I got the assault skill that adds 5 dmg. Like I said I Kill alot of people with headshot. It doesn’t really matter pro or noob becuz I usually kill them in one clip (assuming I get 1st shot and I head shot). But I end up using the full clip anyways (even for noobs). I also don’t want to much accuracy for a gun, around 30-55 is my range. I usually aim at the neck-ish place and I sometimes RELY on inaccuracy to headshot LOL. But thanks for taking your time and effort 2 help me :D

Flag Post

The MP7 is like a Kedr on steroids, but it’s pricy to repair. I don’t recommend it for daily play if you need creds. The sr3m is great, plays like a SMG, but with the damage of an assault rifle. To be honest the Kedr is one of the best money makers and has the mobility to knife vips.

Flag Post

So do you think I should just get the 10 extra dmg from the assualt tree for my kedr? I have 5 extra dmg already. But it comes at a hefty price, 100k cr and 85 gold credit with 5 sp. Do you think I should save up 4 this or use my point in scout tree? Do you guys also think that I should go ahead and by the Sr3m? Is there any premium weps in the higher tiers that fit my description (VERY fast RAte of fire, high to very high mobility and dmg that is pretty good). The only thing that I don’t like about the SR3m is the mobility +reload, but scout tree will help. I also plan on getting the 10 dmg after that, so I have a gun that does 46 dmg with 93 Rate of fire (SR3M after upgrades). Oh and 1 more thing, should I put my points in armor? I already have 20 armor. Sorry for so many question but I don’t want to screw things up, thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by icedragon888:

So do you think I should just get the 10 extra dmg from the assualt tree for my kedr? I have 5 extra dmg already. But it comes at a hefty price, 100k cr and 85 gold credit with 5 sp. Do you think I should save up 4 this or use my point in scout tree? Do you guys also think that I should go ahead and by the Sr3m? Is there any premium weps in the higher tiers that fit my description (VERY fast RAte of fire, high to very high mobility and dmg that is pretty good). The only thing that I don’t like about the SR3m is the mobility +reload, but scout tree will help. I also plan on getting the 10 dmg after that, so I have a gun that does 46 dmg with 93 Rate of fire (SR3M after upgrades). Oh and 1 more thing, should I put my points in armor? I already have 20 armor. Sorry for so many question but I don’t want to screw things up, thanks

the 10 dmg skill was probably the most usefull skill i ever bought.

Flag Post

^Even over +15 accuracy?

Flag Post

But which one should I get first, 100k of cr and 5 sp is a hefty price tag. Also, getting Sp is hard 4 me. Should I try 2 do contracts? And do you guys think I should keep my kedr?

Flag Post

As vice already said,the Kedr is one of the best money-making guns,and i agree.
The 100K CR and 5 SP is indeed pretty heavy but think of the difference it will make,with Guns like Kedr its will make your mags feel way bigger :D
With contracts,I dont know,i keep getting stuck at SawMill DM getting 4 stormkills… sometimes i farm with people but we get interrupted and the other times no one plays on Sawmill..
P.S.: I thinks you should definelty get that +10 Dmg first!

Flag Post

The +15 damage upgrades are the best skills in the game, unless you play with TKPD.

Flag Post

oh, so the dmg actually stacks?!

Flag Post

if so, I’ll defiantly get the +10 dmg.

Flag Post

Yap, it stacks. It’s +15 damage total from both skills.

Flag Post

Then that will be DEVASTATING

Flag Post

Up to 2 less bullets to kill. That’s pretty significant.

Flag Post

What’s wrong with the MP7? I’ve never seen someone use it and I’m still level 29…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

What’s wrong with the MP7? I’ve never seen someone use it and I’m still level 29…

It’s expensive to repair apparently.