Weapons in higher tiers page 3

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Skorpion is the fastest firing gun in the game.

Also it has good mobility.

the glock is faster, at 99 fire rate (compared to the scorpions 97), unless you get +5 main weapon fire rate.

Flag Post

Can someone list all Tier 4 Primary’s and prices? (Not Pistol or Premiums)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrewJ55:

Can someone list all Tier 4 Primary’s and prices? (Not Pistol or Premiums)

Skorpion EVO SMG – 43000CR

KelTec RFB carbine – 40000CR

M4A1 Custom rifle – 60000CR

Saiga 12K semi-automatic shotgun – 55000CR

H&K MP7 SMG – 69000CR

Flag Post

the pdr is like the kedr but with assaault rifle feel a little but, where as the versek is just the definition of smg. hk 146 is ok, but its not for aggressive people. mp-133 (and all shotguns) is for patent people (people who wait til the cross hair is on their target) who like to get maybe a couple of body shots then their opponent dies, but my pick is either the pdr or the versek. (teir 3)

Flag Post
Originally posted by holeman1:

the pdr is like the kedr but with assaault rifle feel a little but, where as the versek is just the definition of smg. hk 146 is ok, but its not for aggressive people. mp-133 is for patent people who like to get maybe a couple of body shots then their opponent dies, but my pick is either the pdr or the versek. (teir 3)

i disagree about the mp-133, it should never be used to try for a couple body shots (nor any other gun for that matter). the time you wait for the pump-action is more than enough time for anyone good to blow you away. but i definitely agree that the veresk is a very well rounded gun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamJerbear9:
Originally posted by holeman1:

the pdr is like the kedr but with assaault rifle feel a little but, where as the versek is just the definition of smg. hk 146 is ok, but its not for aggressive people. mp-133 is for patent people who like to get maybe a couple of body shots then their opponent dies, but my pick is either the pdr or the versek. (teir 3)

i disagree about the mp-133, it should never be used to try for a couple body shots (nor any other gun for that matter). the time you wait for the pump-action is more than enough time for anyone good to blow you away. but i definitely agree that the veresk is a very well rounded gun.

well im talking about shotguns in general, not only the mp-133. i will correct that. and almost every shotgun is a one or two shot body kill (for me two times happen more)

Flag Post

Hello,
At this moment I’m using RPK-74+colimator ofc Im 42lvl and like many of U have problems which weapon to buy :(
Ok, RPK isn’t so bad4me if I’m playing mostly at Lighthouse, but I think it’s time to change my weapon.

Which weapon should I buy now? I’m thinking about : M4A1 / VSS V / AK-105 Rifle or should I wait till weapon set 06 and buy 1st gun, don’t know his stats, but have seen that this weapon is good " in enemy’s hand " lol.

Pistols? APS (prefering it, w/o silencer) / USP ( free present ) / Colt or Sphinx :P

Thanks for help & opinions.

Flag Post

Get the m4a1 and AK105. m4’s w-task is easier, but they both are awesome w-tasked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rysi3k:

Hello,
At this moment I’m using RPK-74+colimator ofc Im 42lvl and like many of U have problems which weapon to buy :(
Ok, RPK isn’t so bad4me if I’m playing mostly at Lighthouse, but I think it’s time to change my weapon.

Which weapon should I buy now? I’m thinking about : M4A1 / VSS V / AK-105 Rifle or should I wait till weapon set 06 and buy 1st gun, don’t know his stats, but have seen that this weapon is good " in enemy’s hand " lol.

Pistols? APS (prefering it, w/o silencer) / USP ( free present ) / Colt or Sphinx :P

if you like RPK, then m4/AK are THE guns for you… both of them are beasts for long range combat when w-tasked, and SVU sniper is indeed great, since it is full auto sniper with 10 bullets in a mag, only downside being that you need 2 shots to kill someone (not that bad since its automatic weapon)…
so i would advise you to get m4/ak since you will need a lot of time (and get a lot of CR) while you get to SVU

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordMephisto:

Hello,

if you like RPK, then m4/AK are THE guns for you… both of them are beasts for long range combat when w-tasked, and SVU sniper is indeed great, since it is full auto sniper with 10 bullets in a mag, only downside being that you need 2 shots to kill someone (not that bad since its automatic weapon)…
so i would advise you to get m4/ak since you will need a lot of time (and get a lot of CR) while you get to SVU

VSS m8

Flag Post
Originally posted by 11leerling:
Originally posted by LordMephisto:

Hello,

VSS m8

SVU m8…
get your facts right before trying to correct someone…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

What’s wrong with the MP7? I’ve never seen someone use it and I’m still level 29…

I love it and im using it as my main gun. IM level 37 thought.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:
Originally posted by radicalace:
Originally posted by Rave5000:
Originally posted by slixtrix:

37% discount is pretty bad o.o i think it goes up to 45

yeah, but think how long you would have to wait for it to be on discount again.

I believe it goes up to 50%. Also, I’ve gotten the same gun on sale up to 4 days in a row once. And if I ever saw the AEK on sale I would insta-buy it.

i’ve never received more than 45% discount? Have you, rad? Or anyone else? I’m just curious.

Also, does the gun available at level 60 pwn the p90?

60% discount on ak12 and 54% discount on devgru..bought the ak12,but didn’t bought the devgru