Weapons in higher tiers page 2

63 posts

Flag Post

it is not expensive to repair
it got pretty hard weapon task

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

^Even over +15 accuracy?

It depends on the map. 10 damage is far more useful than than 15 accuracy on deathmatches where the Kedr nets you money. On old sawmill, the accuracy is more useful, at least to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

What’s wrong with the MP7? I’ve never seen someone use it and I’m still level 29…

Nothing is wrong with it. The reason you don’t see it used much is that it’s only been out for a few days at the time of me writing this. Nonetheless, I bought it the day it came out and I use it fairly often. The repair cost seems fine to me, and it’s pretty fun to use. However, its damage is quite low compared to my higher tier/premium guns so it’s not my weapon of choice.

Flag Post

The mp7 seems a bit lacking for it’s repair price, maybe that’s why you don’t see it often.

Flag Post

Well, I’m already level 30. What Set 4 gun should I get? I’m more of a mid-high range player… I’m thinking about the M4A1 or the RFB, but the RFB has a “nice” recoil…

Flag Post

Well, I’m already level 30. What Set 4 gun should I get? I’m more of a mid-high range player… I’m thinking about the M4A1 or the RFB, but the RFB has a “nice” recoil…

RFB is gun which forcing you to stay at the distance , shoot slow and you must have skills of accuracy and recoil in order to make it worthy
m4 is an all range gun , except sniping

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

But M4A1 needs longshots for W-Task ^^

Flag Post

longshot is a headshot in distance of 20 meters or longer
you want to tell me that above 20 meters is a sniping range?

Flag Post

longshot is a headshot in distance of 20 meters or longer
you want to tell me that above 20 meters is a sniping range?

Depends, because I love playing on Old Sawmill and pwing ’dose snipers with the M4A1. Btw, is there a possibility of making the “Fire mode” save? Like, I want my M4A1 to be always semi-automatic, even after I die…

Flag Post

at the moment – no, but I’ll think about it

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

at the moment – no, but I’ll think about it

probably should be an option in settings about it
save or not to save the firemode after death

Flag Post

I have found that RFB is actually a much better close range weapon that it is a long range one.

Flag Post

Oh yeah, I also have another question. How to take out snipers?! I know where they are but they always shoot first. I tried grenading but they either kill me first or grenade doesn’t go far enough. I try to flank them but there usually are in the corner of the map :P. I have my kedr and I want to take advantage of my superior mobility, any help?

Flag Post

Is Veresk worth buying?

Flag Post
Originally posted by icedragon888:

Oh yeah, I also have another question. How to take out snipers?! I know where they are but they always shoot first. I tried grenading but they either kill me first or grenade doesn’t go far enough. I try to flank them but there usually are in the corner of the map :P. I have my kedr and I want to take advantage of my superior mobility, any help?

You can’t do much if they see you first especially with kedr.

Originally posted by Marine851:

Is Veresk worth buying?

Yes if u have all the mobility skills it is like the kedr but better.

Flag Post

Also i got a 37% discount on AEK-971, is it worth the GP?

Flag Post

The top Russian players use it so yes, but i wouldn’t pay $30+ for a gun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

I have enough free GP to buy it with a bit over 100 left over.

Flag Post

I have enough free GP to buy it with a bit over 100 left over.

yes, i would go for it definitely

Flag Post

37% discount is pretty bad o.o i think it goes up to 45

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

yeah, but think how long you would have to wait for it to be on discount again.

Flag Post

I believe it goes up to 50%. Also, I’ve gotten the same gun on sale up to 4 days in a row once. And if I ever saw the AEK on sale I would insta-buy it.

Flag Post

The stats of the AEK really don’t seem to be that big of a difference compared to the p90. Also i kind of don’t like it’s iron sights and it has no w-task.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

I believe it goes up to 50%. Also, I’ve gotten the same gun on sale up to 4 days in a row once. And if I ever saw the AEK on sale I would insta-buy it.

i’ve never received more than 45% discount? Have you, rad? Or anyone else? I’m just curious.

Also, does the gun available at level 60 pwn the p90?

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

i’ve never received more than 45% discount? Have you, rad? Or anyone else? I’m just curious.

Also, does the gun available at level 60 pwn the p90?

First, @skullhead: With the bonus stat skills the AEK has 98 accuracy, 7 recoil, and 53 damage. Comparatively, the P90 with the same bonuses has 86 accuracy, 23 recoil, and 42 damage. So all that the P90 has on it is about 15 fire rate (not a huge deal when the AEK actually has a pretty good fire rate compared to some other assault rifles), 20 rounds in the mag, and 12 mobility.

The AEK also has longer range and faster reload speed, but those stats aren’t as important.

Remember that 2 shot kill vs 3 shot kill means that the P90’s 50 round mag is not as big of an advantage as it seems. Also, more of the AEK’s shots will be on target. So yeah.

@slixtrix: I have received a 48% discount, I just assumed it would go up to 50. Also, there is no gun you unlock at level 60. There is one at level 50, it’s basically the P90 with its W-Task, plus a silencer and a new skin. I don’t think any of its stats are more than 2 or 3 higher, and it actually does less damage than the original.