Hardcore game mode

31 posts

Flag Post

what is this?
i shall explain you.
It is a semi-realistic game mode , which is available for 59+ players (not on kongregate yet)
What does it have? All the game modes that exist with a hardcore stuff like:
-Most of the HUDs elements are not on the screen anymore (no crosshair , no radar , no additional marks to see the enemy)
-Skills doesn’t work
-Freindly fire
-Injuries (leg injury , makes you really slow and hand injury , which decrease your accuracy , also bleeding)
-Grenade blast slows your mouse sensitivity for a brief moment
-Weapon damage increased
-Reload drops the magasine with the ammo left in it
-Everyone gets +50 chest armor
-Everyone gets 1 simple grenade
-Bullet tracers are less visible
-Sniper optics are glare
-Higher EXP rates
-and it got its own rating

It also got one uniqe map created for hardcore , but will be more i guess

 
Flag Post

I found this topic easy to fap to.

 
Flag Post

looks like a campfest to me, my mk14 EBR is going to be a one-shot-kill and they will never see me.

 
Flag Post

Probably expect the sniper to be less stable, like it will shake a lot, and bullet drop, maybe.

 
Flag Post

no crosshair? perhaps its time to whip out the ol’ duct tape in the middle of the screen trick, otherwise shotguns will be useless

is friendly fire 100% damage? is there a penalty?

weapon damage increased? can I just comment on this? first of all, you can get +25 from skills. this more than doubles the Kedr’s damage, it brings the SRS (30 firerate semi-auto sniper rifle, 20 round mag) into 1 shot kill damage, it puts the P90 at 2 shot kills… anyway I guess it depends on how much hardcore mode increases damage, but it can be game-breaking.

reload ditching remaining ammo is really nice. its kind of annoying to know that every single enemy you encounter probably has a full mag, so I think it will be nice to actually think about when to reload rather than just pressing R after every encounter.

+50 armor sounds good

but everyone getting one grenade? that basically takes this from being a fun skill thing and turning into a grenade spam fest

 
Flag Post

with NO skills , it is harder to hit anyone , so damage is actually balancing the lack of skills
yet there is a 50 armor to protect your chest
so yeah , run&gun is not an option there

it is more about tactics

 
Flag Post

I saw some videos of this mode on you tube, and I can’t wait to play it :D

When it is planned to add this to Kong version?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Drachus:

I saw some videos of this mode on you tube, and I can’t wait to play it :D

When it is planned to add this to Kong version?

i guess when more people will be 59+

 
Flag Post

Can’t it be for all levels instead of only Level 59+? I’m still level 30 and I can’t wait to play it!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

Can’t it be for all levels instead of only Level 59+? I’m still level 30 and I can’t wait to play it!

sure thing, there is even one skill that you will like very much:
hardcore early access in careerist tree
;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGameAddicted:

Can’t it be for all levels instead of only Level 59+? I’m still level 30 and I can’t wait to play it!

because of friendly fire , players who haven’t played game much , will be lost there
trolls will spawnkill friendlies

in case of 59 troll there is still protection of autokick and if it doesn’t work much – auotban for some time

 
Flag Post

Hardcore mode should have destructive terrain. XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Hardcore mode should have destructive terrain. XD

yeah, and every player should have an nVidia Tesla® in their PC!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

no crosshair? perhaps its time to whip out the ol’ duct tape in the middle of the screen trick, otherwise shotguns will be useless

is friendly fire 100% damage? is there a penalty?

weapon damage increased? can I just comment on this? first of all, you can get +25 from skills. this more than doubles the Kedr’s damage, it brings the SRS (30 firerate semi-auto sniper rifle, 20 round mag) into 1 shot kill damage, it puts the P90 at 2 shot kills… anyway I guess it depends on how much hardcore mode increases damage, but it can be game-breaking.

reload ditching remaining ammo is really nice. its kind of annoying to know that every single enemy you encounter probably has a full mag, so I think it will be nice to actually think about when to reload rather than just pressing R after every encounter.

+50 armor sounds good

but everyone getting one grenade? that basically takes this from being a fun skill thing and turning into a grenade spam fest

radical it does say that skills dont work so the kedr damage would be the original 21 before the hardcore mode damage increase

 
Flag Post

Easy to fap!
Waiting!

 
Flag Post

Whatever hardcore mode brings to the table is welcome. The wiki says there is also special arm-streak for it – allowing radar for a limited time.

 
Flag Post

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

Whatever hardcore mode brings to the table is welcome. The wiki says there is also special arm-streak for it – allowing radar for a limited time.

nothing special , just sonar which unlocks the radar for the time it works

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

increased EXP rates means alot for some
and it is more fun actually

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

increased EXP rates means alot for some
and it is more fun actually

exactly. that’s why they’ll prefer to keep the 10x exp that they gain in non-hardcore mode by paying $50 a month to get the appropriate skills :O


as an aside, i like everything but the lack of radar and crosshair.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

increased EXP rates means alot for some
and it is more fun actually

Don’t think anyone would give away their head protection.

 
Flag Post

This ropic has been very helpful

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

increased EXP rates means alot for some
and it is more fun actually

Don’t think anyone would give away their head protection.

You make it sound like there’s lots of people with the head protection..Don’t know about you, but I only heard of Joan.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:
Originally posted by bananaaa:
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I doubt people will part from their Skills and engage in this.

increased EXP rates means alot for some
and it is more fun actually

Don’t think anyone would give away their head protection.

You make it sound like there’s lots of people with the head protection..Don’t know about you, but I only heard of Joan.

I figured more people had it. Guess not.

 
Flag Post

Bumping to let you know Hardcore Mode is available.

Played HC with Rave. I like it! Only if there was more 59ers online at the same time.