Just bought 9A-91 - UGH

26 posts

Flag Post

I love Kedr and thought a high-powered gun might suite me at this stage in the game. So I worked hard and saved up 120K CR from scratch(literally) only to find the gun extremely lacking in every aspect of the word. I chatted with Nqss about the gun as I saw him use it once, and the purchase was, shall I say, against his wishes, or something he would not recommend.

This is not an ordinary request, but can the devs, if you are reading this, buy back the gun? I will accept 50% off, or 60K CR, as a return. I really worked hard for those CRs and can’t believe I wasted it in a gun that I would never use again.

120K CR is about $60 worth of kreds I wasted. If you don’t accept, OK, let this be a warning to others to stay away from that gun.

Flag Post

One other concern I have to note is that using the gun makes my game-play lagggy. I am playing at ‘Below Medium’ setting and using this gun deteriorates smooth game-play I have been able to achieve at that setting. Perhaps the devs can indulge on what process is occurring behind the scenes that would cause this with only changing a gun? Especially the 9A-91, which I understand is a new introduction.

Flag Post

good luck bro :/

Flag Post

cool story bro

Flag Post

bug with lagging 9A-91 does exist
when you are knifing with this gun
found – reported – will be fixed in next update

Flag Post

They aren’t gonna buy back the gun you know, i remember you telling us how you hated the gun in the chat, its a joke gun that makes corpses fly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

They aren’t gonna buy back the gun you know, i remember you telling us how you hated the gun in the chat, its a joke gun that makes corpses fly.

I hope you are wrong. ;)

But anyway, the main intent behind the post was venting out my frustration in a civil manner. All the stats for the gun are a lie… it is not very mobile, recoils by hitting all enemies around the person I am aiming for…terrible aim btw(Kedr is superior), probably a sniper reloads faster… fire-rate has to be the only accurate stat for this gun. One would think that by purchasing a 120000CR gun, they would be able to achieve some sort of superiority in any one area of the given stat. Mind you, the stats aren’t all that different from a Kedr, except for damage and fire-rate. I could probably do more damage with a water gun.

PDR is superior to this gun, another that I hate. I will stick with Kedr or will try the MP7 in the future, which I will have to save up for…again.

Also, it will cost you 12K CR to fully repair or 600GP to make it indestructible.

Flag Post

It used to cost 150k credits, and it’s a REALLY powerful gun. Shoot someone in the head and watch the corpse fly off 30 meters back. It’s REALLY powerful, so it’s REALLY expensive. Can you handle it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

It used to cost 150k credits, and it’s a REALLY powerful gun. Shoot someone in the head and watch the corpse fly off 30 meters back. It’s REALLY powerful, so it’s REALLY expensive. Can you handle it?

Only if I had known it was marked down, I would not have touched it. If I had known.. :(

Flag Post

stats are lie.. OMG keep me tight…. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

Stats are definitely a lie if the same benchmark or scale is used in configuring each one. Seems to me that each gun brings its own characteristics and the stats cannot be compared between them.

So, lesson learned. Do not buy based on stats AND do not compare stats.

Flag Post

not sure if troll or bad english

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Stats are definitely a lie if the same benchmark or scale is used in configuring each one. Seems to me that each gun brings its own characteristics and the stats cannot be compared between them.

So, lesson learned. Do not buy based on stats AND do not compare stats.

Exactly.. i guess stats are based on the weapon’s base characteristic.

Exactly.. i guess stats are based on the weapon’s base characteristic.

Flag Post

Not sure what happened to my previous post _

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

Exactly.. i guess stats are based on the weapon’s base characteristic._

Yes. I think the primary one is the weight of gun and its bullets. Perhaps this is affecting the mobility, accuracy, etc. Because this gun is anything but accurate. The spread is a mile wide with the gun fully repaired and having an accuracy of 65. Scoping is also terrible in that the gun never fires to the designated target. But anyhow, I do notice a lag with this gun, especially when playing with high ping players and the lag is affecting its performance. This lag does not exist with Kedr if I were to switch in the same round.

Flag Post

i’m sure that you are a troll and that you have bad english :D

Flag Post

idk if this a glitch or lagging :P,evrytime i knife with saiga,i teleport and cant hit sht D:,tried the other guns,no probs

Flag Post

I like 9A-91, but even with double exp boost i can’t afford to repair it. However, I own all the guns in the game so it doesn’t really matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:

I like 9A-91, but even with double exp boost i can’t afford to repair it. However, I own all the guns in the game so it doesn’t really matter.

I can repair it just fine with my normal exp. You must be very bad at games.

Flag Post

Used this gun without any skills(did a reset) and this gun was/is seriously lacking. I kept shooting someone point blank in the body at close range(he was standing still) and it just didn’t take. I feel seriously trolled in buying this gun with GP. Thanks.

This gun belongs in Tier 2. Please put it back where it belongs.

FYI: This is just so others can have inputs of 9A-91 since I haven’t read any.

Also, this hardcore mode, is literally hard! It was very hard to get the ratio in 1:1 without any armor, damage and other skills. Can’t wait to get back my skills and be ‘OP’ again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Used this gun without any skills(did a reset) and this gun was/is seriously lacking. I kept shooting someone point blank in the body at close range(he was standing still) and it just didn’t take. I feel seriously trolled in buying this gun with GP. Thanks.

This gun belongs in Tier 2. Please put it back where it belongs.

FYI: This is just so others can have inputs of 9A-91 since I haven’t read any.

Also, this hardcore mode, is literally hard! It was very hard to get the ratio in 1:1 without any armor, damage and other skills. Can’t wait to get back my skills and be ‘OP’ again.

In HC mode everybody have obvoiusly the same set of skills. So you can or you can not redistribute your SPs, this will not change your experience of HC mode =)

Flag Post

Krill,

How do you expect the match between the PM of primary weapons vs. a P90 to not have an impact? Everyone might have the same skills, but we all have different guns. Then again, who needs guns when you got the knife … right? Instant kill! I think that’s your argument… nothing gives you a guaranteed win, all you need is the knife!

Everyone in HC mode needs to use the same gun. Otherwise there is a discrepancy in starting skills. Skills section is used to make up for the differences in CR gun’s pros/cons. Premium guns do not need skills… in my opinion. That is why they are premium. 8/10 players I encountered in HC had a P90, which is not premium, but a version of it is premium with little changes.

The reason for my ranting or whining is because I have been fooled to think this gun belonged in that set, belonged in that price range. You still have one more space for a CR gun in Set 2, put it there.

I still like Kedr, but it has no range.

Flag Post

I got a other question. I bought de gun, but i don’t get the sights. If you shoot something in the sights goes up at the end of the gun. Is this were i need to aim with of do i need to aim like it already was? If you stop shooting that thing at the end of the sights goes down. Were do I have to aim with? Please help.

Flag Post

Bannanaa when you reset dont you get all your sp and stuff back?

Flag Post

You don’t get CR back because CR is easy to acquire.