Cursor misaligned in game

12 posts

Flag Post

Whenever i hover my mouse over the repair button, it won’t highlight it for me and it won’t let me click it so i can repair my weapon. It seems that it only works if i click slightly to the right of the repair button. Anyone else have this issue?

I’ve had this issue with BFBC2, BF3, and this game, but i never bothered to start a thread about it till now. I’ve tried searching this problem up, but i couldn’t find anything.

 
Flag Post

Nope, never had such problem. Does it happen in other places, eg desktop?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Whenever i hover my mouse over the repair button, it won’t highlight it for me and it won’t let me click it so i can repair my weapon. It seems that it only works if i click slightly to the right of the repair button. Anyone else have this issue?

I’ve had this issue with BFBC2, BF3, and this game, but i never bothered to start a thread about it till now. I’ve tried searching this problem up, but i couldn’t find anything.

That’s a Unity bug for ages. What resolution u have?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Whenever i hover my mouse over the repair button, it won’t highlight it for me and it won’t let me click it so i can repair my weapon. It seems that it only works if i click slightly to the right of the repair button. Anyone else have this issue?

I’ve had this issue with BFBC2, BF3, and this game, but i never bothered to start a thread about it till now. I’ve tried searching this problem up, but i couldn’t find anything.

That’s a Unity bug for ages. What resolution u have?

My screen resolution is 1366 X 768, i don’t use full screen.

@vice123 It only happens when i play some unity games or steam games, but it doesn’t happen on my desktop

 
Flag Post

Bump, if anyone has any suggestion, feel free to post :)

 
Flag Post

stop playing the game.

 
Flag Post

That should be a ‘screen desynch’ bug: I’ll try to explain.

The cursor you see is hovering over the repair icon, but the real cursor isn’t there.

You should try to hover around with your mouse slowly till you see something reacting to the ‘hidden’ cursor. From there, slowly get to the repair button with the cursor you can’t see. Might take a while but you should be able to solve your problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

stop playing the game.

i honestly think YOU should stop playing the game, your constant whining about gp is driving me nuts, every post you make deals with gp, just please stop your constant whining. Your mommy doesn’t let you have her credit card? too bad, grow up. I thought i had you muted, i guess it only works in chat

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

That should be a ‘screen desynch’ bug: I’ll try to explain.

The cursor you see is hovering over the repair icon, but the real cursor isn’t there.

You should try to hover around with your mouse slowly till you see something reacting to the ‘hidden’ cursor. From there, slowly get to the repair button with the cursor you can’t see. Might take a while but you should be able to solve your problem.

i know this, its just that its a bit annoying having to figure out where the hidden cursor is especially when i need to repair a weapon.

 
Flag Post

it’s amusing that you say i’m whining while your last post starts with ``I know this, its just that its a bit annoying having to figure out where…’’ o.o

But honestly, if it’s a unity bug, you should check unity forums or post on there instead. If you’re having this problem across multiple games others have had it too… or better yet, stop playing the game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

it’s amusing that you say i’m whining while your last post starts with ``I know this, its just that its a bit annoying having to figure out where…’’ o.o

But honestly, if it’s a unity bug, you should check unity forums or post on there instead. If you’re having this problem across multiple games others have had it too… or better yet, stop playing the game.

So I’m whining because there is a problem with unity that needs to be addressed? Hmm…….interesting. I’ve made one post about this problem while you, on the other hand, have made several about gp. Please just stop, you’re just making yourself look silly now.

 
Flag Post

You are whining because if it is a bug with unity, they have no control over fixing the issue. So you’re just complaining to the wrong people. They have full control over things I’ve requested, but they opted to make bad choices which are in the best interest of noone, including themselves. That’s the difference. You’re complaining to the wrong people. I’m suggesting things to the right people. =)

Post on unity forums if you want your problem resolved. Or suck it up like a big boy. It’s really not that big a deal (I play w/o sound or a mouse). Or stop playing.