How Does Aiming Concentration Work?

6 posts

Flag Post

I’m saving up for this skill, and it sounds really good, having increased accuracy and zoom. This would help a lot for sniping. Can you guys get a little more in depth so i know what it will do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ToPBoXZeRo:

what it will do?

all the skills u can find on you tube

Flag Post

i have this skill and overall is only useful in scopes. why? this skill works for all main weapon. not just snipers. the zoom is not alot but is quite good. as for accuracy increase,well…just…..take the zoom as increased accuracy ^^ when used in iron sight, not as useful overall. one important point to note is the zoom take a second or two. is not instant. u need to right click and HOLD for a sec before the effect comes in. to matain the zoom u need to keep holding the right mouse button. due to the delay is only useful when u have time to aim. in CQC or other tight situations is useless too.
basically worth it is u like sniping. it really fully uses it. but remember is useful in camping too

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drachus:

what it will do?

can you prove that, do you speak russian to find them? then link that. I dont see anyone with worthwhile connection making catalogue for this, maybe i don’t search the whole forum, but can’t find “contract wars aiming concentration” on youtube.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dhatzster:
Originally posted by Drachus:

what it will do?

can you prove that, do you speak russian to find them? then link that. I dont see anyone with worthwhile connection making catalogue for this, maybe i don’t search the whole forum, but can’t find “contract wars aiming concentration” on youtube.

That’s cause it’s probably under a russian title. They’re hard to find, you’re right. You have to spend some time delving deep into russian links.

Flag Post

Or… and really listen… WE CAN MAKE AN ENGLISH LINK!