[public letter] Message to Lancer page 2 (locked)

45 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Lancer’s Achilles’s heel is long range lol.

This must be a fail joke since facts are wrong and there are stupid deals for the deletion of this strange, out of nowhere thread… i don’t even think lancer reads the forums, he never posts lol.

hahaha also you will notice some of his comments like account swapping were ban worthy i believe skull

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

There, I can’t even point out the utter stupidity of a post.. My post has been removed, but I’ll repeat what I said in a more polite way:

OP, you should really think 10 times before writing an epic level or nonsensical rambling in a post. Please go do something else, instead of ranting about non existent problems.

i concur with sonic he was drunk of his * at the time of this and he is also more than slightly spoiled this kid made my week :) is their a way to like this post so i see everything posted so i can be even more entertained?

Flag Post
Originally posted by insanejok3r:
Originally posted by Marine851:

Since I’m not the only one this applies to, making this public:

Lancer:

Apparently, you’re the best player in the game, and got more than enough gold to get everything (and I mean everything). But it has made you a little, let’s say, a big of a showoff. I keep getting pitted against you, and I need a contract in TE. I PMed your profile and message you, yet no response of any kind. You seem content to troll everyone that isn’t near your league, i.e me. (level 35, no kreds invested in the game) Make it fair to the like of me, please.

I will consider deleting this, if and only if the following deal is made (one of the below)

*1 Help me with my current gold contract, since I need to get pass you to do it. Two or three other things while I’m at it. Also let your 59s help me.

*2 Delete your current account and start over, and no investing kreds in the new one or this is void

*3. Swap accounts with mine. I would be much fairer with the power than you are.

Maybe if outside forces help me here, the above deal may be void, but only under my approval.

PS. The devs, both Kong and Contract Wars will react to this. Their actions will determine their allegiance to this issue.

PSS. I saved a copy on notepad, in case something happens to it.

marine i usually dont talk like this but this is solid crap, im a level 36 and i talk to lancer quite often on this game, he doesnt troll me other than he is a little self centered in the fact that, HE IS a player just like you, and HE IS trying to do contracts just like you, please dont post stuff like this their is really no point
Also the comment about swapping accounts with lancer i think could possibly be worth a kong ban, but thats up to kong to dispense, i also suppose Contract Wars could ban you but thats up to them, i also think you are just trying to get attention <<<———- and i really find this quite annoying

You’re lucky. Haven’t gotten a word from lancer at all about this. THink he’s at evac, trying to be the first to level 70.
And rereadr my OP, I got a copy saved offline. And if I get banned, the devs have chosen sides on this, and I won’t like it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

I feel disrespected.

This thread should be about me.

Lancer kdr = 2.something

Glock kdr = 3.7

Wasn’t for you. HAve we fought each other? Lancer 1v1?

Flag Post

Wow, you really are taking this seriously?? If you needed help on contracts why didn’t you just ask in chat like everyone else instead of making a thread?

Well here are some reasons why he hasn’t responded:

1. Lancer doesn’t look at forums.
  2. Your problem is too small to really matter since everyone gets stuck on a contract, he probably read this thread and LOL’d, that’s what i’m sure everyone did…
  3. The deals you are making are not worth the deletion of a thread that has nothing but whining or complaining in a formal manner (the public letter… really?), that you can’t get what you want for a game, and that does not involve any real life or money issues.
  4. Deal 1, why? Give me a reason why he should help when there is no gain for him.
  5. Deal 2, So you want him to delete 2 months of gaming of at least several hours a day? Also he never spent any kreds, he’s purely f2p.
  6. Deal 3, can get you banned apparently.

So, you won’t like it if you get banned? Getting banned means you broke a rule and the course of action the devs take would usually be right. So far nothing can get you banned yet i think.

Flag Post

Lancer:

Apparently, you’re the best player in the game, and got more than enough gold to get everything (and I mean everything). But it has made you a little, let’s say, a big of a showoff. I keep getting pitted against you, and I need a contract in TE. I PMed your profile and message you, yet no response of any kind. You seem content to troll everyone that isn’t near your league, i.e me. (level 35, no kreds invested in the game) Make it fair to the like of me, please.

I will consider deleting this, if and only if the following deal is made (one of the below)

*1 Help me with my current gold contract, since I need to get pass you to do it. Two or three other things while I’m at it. Also let your 59s help me.

*2 Delete your current account and start over, and no investing kreds in the new one or this is void

*3. Swap accounts with mine. I would be much fairer with the power than you are.

Maybe if outside forces help me here, the above deal may be void, but only under my approval.

PS. The devs, both Kong and Contract Wars will react to this. Their actions will determine their allegiance to this issue.

marine i usually dont talk like this but this is solid crap, im a level 36 and i talk to lancer quite often on this game, he doesnt troll me other than he is a little self centered in the fact that, HE IS a player just like you, and HE IS trying to do contracts just like you, please dont post stuff like this their is really no point
Also the comment about swapping accounts with lancer i think could possibly be worth a kong ban, but thats up to kong to dispense, i also suppose Contract Wars could ban you but thats up to them, i also think you are just trying to get attention <<<———- and i really find this quite annoying

You’re lucky. Haven’t gotten a word from lancer at all about this. THink he’s at evac, trying to be the first to level 70.
And rereadr my OP, I got a copy saved offline. And if I get banned, the devs have chosen sides on this, and I won’t like it.

As I thought, he was serious.. I’ve lost faith in humanity with this.

You,sir, are the most pathetic troll ever to post a comment on the internet. So if I decide to play WoW and I can’t do level 90 raids when I start playing, by your clever logic I should post a thread saying ‘I want a level 90 player to exchange his account with me, I demand it’.

You fail hard, really hard. Go play some dress-up game.

Flag Post

marine, i think many of your issues are really with the game itself. there are poor team-balancing mechanics. also, contracts can be a bit ridiculous.

if you want help with contracts, just ask people. if you want someone to switch teams, ask. it’s their prerogative to help you. you might perceive it as rude if they don’t help, and depending on the situation, maybe they are being rude. but it really is their choice.

skullhead, to your last comment, it really depends on the devs. Devs for this game seem a bit close-minded but I don’t think they ban people out of the blue. Sometimes, devs can make ridiculously stupid decisions though. They are just people after all. And apparently some are stuck in dead-end jobs and taking it out on random folks that they have some, albeit minimal control over, i.e. gamers who play the game they produce… I think you know why I posted this :o.

And this doesn’t pertain to devs. It really pertains to mods.

Flag Post

MAybe I need to delete this thread because I have attracted all of the trolls and my haters here. I happen to have a very difficult set of contracts (2 must happen in TDS and 1 in TE) and are harder to get (enough) help to finish them. If I get no response when I contact the other team, there’s a problem.

Also, do I need to dump 2k kreds and get every premium thing, if I’m beat that badly? But that doesn’t solve everything. (say, what if I’m 2v4 (on 2 side) against equally big buyers 15-25 level higher than me? First, get G36, EBR, or AS VAL first forever. (Got EBR on discount)

PS. Someone posted an offensive shout on my profile. Deleted it, but still got his name if I want to take action on him.

Wow, you really are taking this seriously?? If you needed help on contracts why didn’t you just ask in chat like everyone else instead of making a thread?

2. Your problem is too small to really matter since everyone gets stuck on a contract, he probably read this thread and LOL’d, that’s what i’m sure everyone did…

3. The deals you are making are not worth the deletion of a thread that has nothing but whining or complaining in a formal manner (the public letter… really?), that you can’t get what you want for a game, and that does not involve any real life or money issues.

4. Deal 1, why? Give me a reason why he should help when there is no gain for him.

5. Deal 2, So you want him to delete 2 months of gaming of at least several hours a day? Also he never spent any kreds, he’s purely f2p.

So, you won’t like it if you get banned? Getting banned means you broke a rule and the course of action the devs take would usually be right. So far nothing can get you banned yet i think.

1. He should.
2. Not the problem. It’s dealing with 59+s and getting outnumbered when it could’ve been prevented (say, starts 2v2 against lancer and a 59. My Teammate is 20. Somehow, I end up alone against 3 because another 59 has joined lancer when both 59s could’ve left or swapped teams and my 20 left for the same reason I have stated)
3. Might delete it anyway.
4-6. Waiting on lancer, but might pull them all anyway.
4. I can help him. Depends on his needs, if we get there.
5. If he starts over, and I don’t. We don’t change our activity levels. How long would it take him to catch up to my level?

On your first point, more often than not, when I say help in chat, noone responds.

Flag Post

while i don’t condone people hating on you, i understand why they’re doing it. people are hating on you because you are asking lancer for help, insulting him, making demands, and expecting him to help you all within the same post. suppose i’m a homeless guy and i ask you for a dollar bill. you say no. then, i call you a jerk because you didn’t give me a dollar. so, i tell you to give me all your money because I need it more than you. would you? probably not. it’s a ridiculous scenario, but so is what you’re asking. why would he exchange his account that he spent 200+ hours to build up with you just because you feel bad that he didn’t he help you?

most of your complaints deal with the game. ask the developers why team-balancing is poorly implemented. and ask why there are so many contracts that require the help of others. you might be annoyed with these things, but you’re taking it out on the wrong people.

if you want help with contracts, ask in chat or in-game. if that doesn’t work as you say, then make a thread requesting folks for help. i’d suggest not insulting or pressuring anyone into it though. plenty of people find the contracts unreasonable and find help eventually by helping others. that said, i doubt devs actually want anyone scamming the system.

side note: it’s pps (post-post-script – something written after something that was written after something that was already written), not pss

Flag Post

Slixtrix has been very nice and reasonable. I doubt anyone else in the world could’ve been just as logical as he’s been with his last post.

Your requests and tone are absurd and unacceptable. No one here is ever going to take you into consideration if you speak like that. I bet you troll other people when they’re farming and no one helps you, don’t you?

Cause if you didn’t, you would’ve found a group to farm your contracts already, since there are plenty.

Flag Post

Well why didn’t you say so? Your original post looked like you were asking lancer for help, insulting him, then making demands like slixtrix said.

2) Don’t blame the balance system on level 59’s because they may or may not have intended it. Usually once i join a team, i don’t even check if they are balanced or not in level since levels don’t make you skilled.

4) If you are willing to help lancer in exchange for his help, why didn’t you state that in the first post instead of making a demand?

I don’t think i’ve ever seen you ask for help at all. Next time ask if there is a farming group or if anyone is boosting. Also when people organize groups (happens rather often) to do contracts, usually an hour or two before daily reset or after.

Glad it’s all cleared out now. Conclusion: all negative responses from everyone was because of the insults and demands from the original post which didn’t say anything about you willing to help lancer back. Slixtrix pretty much summed it all up before me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

while i don’t condone people hating on you, i understand why they’re doing it. people are hating on you because you are asking lancer for help, insulting him, making demands, and expecting him to help you all within the same post. suppose i’m a homeless guy and i ask you for a dollar bill. you say no. then, i call you a jerk because you didn’t give me a dollar. so, i tell you to give me all your money because I need it more than you. would you? probably not. it’s a ridiculous scenario, but so is what you’re asking. why would he exchange his account that he spent 200+ hours to build up with you just because you feel bad that he didn’t he help you?

most of your complaints deal with the game. ask the developers why team-balancing is poorly implemented. and ask why there are so many contracts that require the help of others. you might be annoyed with these things, but you’re taking it out on the wrong people.

if you want help with contracts, ask in chat or in-game. if that doesn’t work as you say, then make a thread requesting folks for help. i’d suggest not insulting or pressuring anyone into it though. plenty of people find the contracts unreasonable and find help eventually by helping others. that said, i doubt devs actually want anyone scamming the system.

side note: it’s pps (post-post-script – something written after something that was written after something that was already written), not pss

Finally, someone who just doesn’t attack me for this. I hesitate at asking the devs about this, because it’s way more likely they would ban me than this thread. The contracts do get harder, but a lot faster than is reasonable. My current contracts are: bronze 21, silver 14, gold 8. Look them up, and you see the problem. Getting TDS is hard, much less at bridge against more than 1. Most TEs and evac seem to have lancer and setting up triples isn’t easy, even with enough opponents.

Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

Cause if you didn’t, you would’ve found a group to farm your contracts already, since there are plenty.

Maybe, not not many in TDS to TE, and arranging in these modes are a lot harder than DM.

Flag Post

Marine851 sorry for being a bit harsh with my comment and i shouldn’t have insulted you in such a manner (I was a meanie and i hope you can forgive me).

And i want to give some hints for getting the triples kills or things that may help you as they helped me:

-Play on the Euro TE Evac server as it holds 12 players which can come in handy and dont worry if you lag as i live in Australia and completed it with 350 ping or 0.35 sec delay on this server

-Wait until you have a sonar active before using a mortar strike as the sonar can help you get a precise strike resulting in a triple or double which you can fill in with a gun kill

-If you see three enemies or a mob on the minimap throw a grenade and run and gun when its just exploded as they should have a shaky screen giving you a advantage and also hold on to your grenade for these situation as i found i get these roughly 1-3 times a match meaning you can miss out on a triple if you do a grenade throw at a single person.

-Get a gun with high dam and high ROF as this will enable headshots and non-headshot kills. I use the M4A1 though you can achieve this with a Saiga or a similar gun to these two.

-Join the team with higher level players as the lower level tend to swarm together or huddle close by in buildings creating a easier situation for triple kills.

- And if possible find some contract buddies 2-3 where you can just ask to help them and they can respond and visa versa (always help them if they helped you or you can get a bad rep and no1 will help you).

Hoped this helped and also the 8 doubles in Team Designation i would recommend to find some people to complete it with as this is a hard contract to complete and you usually won’t complete it within a day without help.

Flag Post

Lancer:

That won’t be me or Lancer. Go ask the russians for their accounts instead.

They surely have everything in the game unlocked.

Flag Post

MAybe I need to delete this thread because I have attracted all of the trolls and my haters here. I happen to have a very difficult set of contracts (2 must happen in TDS and 1 in TE) and are harder to get (enough) help to finish them. If I get no response when I contact the other team, there’s a problem.

Also, do I need to dump 2k kreds and get every premium thing, if I’m beat that badly? But that doesn’t solve everything. (say, what if I’m 2v4 (on 2 side) against equally big buyers 15-25 level higher than me? First, get G36, EBR, or AS VAL first forever. (Got EBR on discount)

PS. Someone posted an offensive shout on my profile. Deleted it, but still got his name if I want to take action on him.

1. He should.
2. Not the problem. It’s dealing with 59+s and getting outnumbered when it could’ve been prevented (say, starts 2v2 against lancer and a 59. My Teammate is 20. Somehow, I end up alone against 3 because another 59 has joined lancer when both 59s could’ve left or swapped teams and my 20 left for the same reason I have stated)
3. Might delete it anyway.
4-6. Waiting on lancer, but might pull them all anyway.
4. I can help him. Depends on his needs, if we get there.
5. If he starts over, and I don’t. We don’t change our activity levels. How long would it take him to catch up to my level?

On your first point, more often than not, when I say help in chat, noone responds.

no one is trolling you, we just find everything you say ridiculous, i mean dang bro, people dont help me with contracts when i ask, i just get on with my life and get over it
also now that you have posted this its very unlikely that i will help you out in future on contracts, and i am on the same gold as you, 9 triple kills, its sucks im probably going to take a month to do it, but im not going to complain
also highlevels pile on one team cause they beleive that lower levels arent as good at playing, meaning they have a less satisfying match if they have to baby their teamates through, as it sounds like they would be doing to you.
I am sorry if you dont like what we have to say, and i dont know about the rest of them but pretty much everything i say is going to be the truth, whether you like it or not and from the sounds of things you don’t like it, all i have to say to this is to bad

Flag Post

Cool it with the quoting guys :x.

And yeah, the 9 triples in TE aren’t that difficult, I got it done in like 2 hours on interchange… And I’m sure you can get it even easier and faster on evac.

Flag Post

sorry bout that kaves it does kinda blow it up doesnt it >_<

Flag Post

Most of the top players don’t buy GP since most of them know that you can acquire it from leveling up. That’s why Lancer and Glock have some GP. Only person I know who bought GP is me, which was a huge mistake since I don’t even like to play this game anymore. Anyways, just keep playing, it’s a bit too early to complain about people being a higher level than you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by knifejaw:

Most of the top players don’t buy GP since most of them know that you can acquire it from leveling up. That’s why Lancer and Glock have some GP. Only person I know who bought GP is me, which was a huge mistake since I don’t even like to play this game anymore. Anyways, just keep playing, it’s a bit too early to complain about people being a higher level than you.

Glock bought GP. That is why he is at level 64 with around 50 hours of play when lancer is at level 62 with around 200 hours of play. You actually don’t get a lot of GP by just playing. And GP does give you a huge advantage if you use it properly.

Flag Post

@Marine: I understand how you feel :( However, it is not nice of you to publicize your inner thoughts to the whole Contract Wars forum. If you have any issues to a particular person, please PM a moderator or an administrator thank you. LOCKED.