bullets...

13 posts

Flag Post

as u know KelTec RFB carbine is a strong gun and do only 2-3 hits at enemy but in mine they are not die but i see them go t hit and i see them also got hit in the head many of my friends say this enemy dont die quick but they do they hit it in the head but not dying.. i hope u fix this

Flag Post

if you didn’t make a headshot that’s obviously a miss in 99.9%. Make a video and see it frame by frame.

Flag Post

Many times I’ve seen blood splash from heads and they don’t die, it’s mostly players with high mobility.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Many times I’ve seen blood splash from heads and they don’t die, it’s mostly players with high mobility.

blood splash is just a visual effect, hit marker is “pain” animation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:
Originally posted by Rave5000:

blood splash is just a visual effect, hit marker is “pain” animation.

Shouldn’t blood splash work in sync with pain since it’s slightly confusing seeing blood but no hit?

Flag Post

But don’t we want more blood?

I know make it blood splatters when you shoot anything thus making the post of blood being a hit indicator (which it isn’t) completely solved :D

Everything looks better with blood pouring out of it anyone agree?

Flag Post

i found out also that they not die quick a few walk later then they die its like that the bullets is at late reaction but they die as long u dont die first.but after u hit them a few walk then they die like 2-3 sec they will die. thats wat happen to me always.

Flag Post

=

Flag Post
Originally posted by WilsonM7:

i found out also that they not die quick a few walk later then they die its like that the bullets is at late reaction but they die as long u dont die first.but after u hit them a few walk then they die like 2-3 sec they will die. thats wat happen to me always.

Strongly Agree. I usually need to measure by myself how many bullets to kill an enemy so I wont waste the whole clip for 1 enemy.

I hope CW will add-in more CDN, so I can play smoothly from my Country here South East Asia.

Flag Post

CDN is about serving files, not about game rooms, pal. =) But yes, asian game servers are planned.

Flag Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Maybe no one will play them. Doesn’t matter got a server :D <- changed the lyrics of a song XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by chunhowe:

=

Originally posted by chunhowe:
Originally posted by WilsonM7:

Strongly Agree. I usually need to measure by myself how many bullets to kill an enemy so I wont waste the whole clip for 1 enemy.

I hope CW will add-in more CDN, so I can play smoothly from my Country here South East Asia.

wat country are u in and i hope they will make this when the bullets hits the enemy that the damage of the gun so less in bullets.

Flag Post

Someone should make a video of bullet hits not working, if you feel that way.